Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
customer service
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Quick delivery, excellent product that is perfect for adding a pop of sparkle to lips without going overboard
Fast delivery.
I’m not happy with quality of the product at all
Sorry, I don't know much about Ciate of London. The glitter flip lip colours are the first I have seen of them.
Not quite what I was expecting, the advert makes it much sparkliest than real life. Lips can feel quite dry too. On the positive the colour lasts for ages, especially the bright pink, it lasts all day!
Great product, great service.
Delivery very quick and loved the product 😊
Great lasting lipsticks. Just a shame they’re so small
I purchased two Glitter Flip lipsticks and they are amazing! Really don’t understand all the negative reviews of this product it did exactly what it said in the description. I got it at a great price (2 for £12) and it came within a few days. Overall I would definitely recommend.
Absolutely love my 2 new glitter matte liquid lipsticks πŸ™‚ Quality is great and the glitter pop is amazing! Postage was super quick and it all arrived exactly as stated. Thank you ciate London I love them and recommended them to my sister in law who also brought 2 and loves them πŸ™‚
Absolutely love this company lipsticks are fab! & Quick delivery.
Thank you for my purchase and I love the nail polishes also lovely colours. Yes I would recommend anyone who are thinking of purchasing from you as I would buy from you again
I bought the advent calendar for my boyfriends daughter ... squeals of delight were heard when she realised what was in the calendar and she has the most perfectly polished toes in town now ;) definitely a great gift that all girls will adore !
My daughter loved the advent calendar. Very fast delivery.
Love these Glitter Flips I've just ordered two more colours! X
Really nice looking products and great delivery.
Lovely product
Rubbish no sparkle at all very disappointed
Fabulous products Speedy delivery
Easy to order from, quick delivery, exactly the right amount of packaging. Kept up to date with delivery status too. I'd use them again.
Ciate London is rated 4.20 based on 1,518 reviews