Ciate London Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Ciate London
customer service
"Love Ciate makeup"
"Excellent service as always, love the items- I don't think I've ever been disappointed by Ciate ever - their makeup and nail products are of an extremely high quality! I'm always impressed and happy to receive my items. The shipping is also very quick and I've never waited long even when ordering sale items."
"I ordered the Ciate London foundation I bought a few different shades and it's the best foundation I've tried yet and I love the finish touch as it's so soft feeling on skin also last long. Ordered other Ciate makeup products and I'm so happy with them."
"I love the glitter lipsticks"
"I love all their glitterflips, so pretty and cheered everyone up at work when I had it on."
"Best nail brand ever!"
"excellent quality products and decent delivery times"
"It took a while after placing the order for it to arrive but when it did, it was beautifully packaged and I was very impressed with the attention to detail. Everything was as described but when I started using the nail varnishes, I was disappoiinted to find that it started chipping with 24 hours of application. This is not what I would expect for a premium brand product and I would have been very upset had I paid full price and not bought the items on offer. There are much cheaper brands that last much longer."
"Love the ciate glitter flip. This is the 2nd lot I have bought as this time was for a friend x"
"Really easy to order, quick dispatch with updates. Fantastic product on my sensitive skin!"
"Arrived quickly"
"Quick delivery and packaged up really well."
"Order two glitter flips one Valentine (pink)which I think is fab and the other Trouble (coral) found that the coral one was orangey more than coral and where as the other colours dont feather even the wonderful red, I found that after a short while this did plus it doesnt seem to last as long as the other colours."
"Loved the colours and impressed with the length of time they stayed on the nail without chipping."
"Love this collection all fantastic and will continue to use"
"Lovely bronzing set, however very disappointed with the 'Courntey Act Stamp and Drag' product - the stamp end dried up after two uses."
"Excellent organisation, cruelty free goodness"
"Excellent service and fast delivery"
"Website easy to use and products all look fabulous. Item arrived promptly and wrapped well. However on use am finding that the coverage of the nail varnish isn't great, it needs three coats, plus it chips very quickly. It's such a shame as the colours are nice, but it's just not worth the time applying it for it to chip and come off so quickly."
Ciate London is rated 4.14 based on 1,247 reviews