Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Excellent products
Quite pleased with the lipsticks I ordered m, I think the shade was a bit lighter than I expected but it was ok would definitely order from them again!!!
Delivery was quick and everything was nicely packaged. The lipsticks themselves, however, don't look like they do on the advert. I've tried several ways of applying them and I can't get the desired sparkle, it is hardly noticeable. I may buy other products from you as your other make up looks great and should hopefully arrive as quickly as my lip products did. A bit disappointed though
Great fast service and delivery
Product arrived in great time and absolutely love the sun change nail varnish. Really nice to apply and stays on for weeks. So happy
These polishes are just fabulous. I wish I'd discovered them earlier. The quality of the polish is excellent, silky smooth and shiny and makes applications that much easier. The brushes are the best I've used. I'm a home painter and have been since my teenage years so I've tried just about every polish there is. Ciate polish will be my go to in future, its a superior product and in my opinion, far better than many leading brands ive used. Well done Ciate!!
Lovesick glitter flip great liquid lipstick stays on lips 💋 for ages
Very good customer service and dealt with issues very quickly.
Love all my colours very nice lippies
The lipstick is nothing like the video and does not do what it says!!
Nice selection and quick delivery
Great discount & fast delivery
Adoro i prodotti ciatè, sono anni che li uso e gli smalti durano intatti per oltre 2 settimane. Sono un pò dispiaciuta di non trovare più la base smalto (underwear base coat) sul sito, cosi come ho notato una diminuzione dei colori disponibili.
Per il resto sono davvero soddisfatta dei loro prodotti.
Haven't received my order yet so I can't give true review
fantastic service and range of products, some items are a little expensive at full price but the quality and presentation is excellent
Excellent range of quality products, delivery is always fast and efficient.
Brilliant product
I am normally a big fan of Ciate's products, especially their chrome lip colour (luna is my all time favourite lip shade) and nail polishes. Unfortunately, I had a bad reaction to the glitter flip lip colour that I purchased this time. It's a pity that I wasn't more cautious as I purchased three different shades in the same line which I no longer feel confident to use. I wouldn't want to pass them on to a friend either, given my experience. My advice is to be wary if you have anything approaching sensitive skin. This is a very matt, drying lip colour, albeit one that contains a lot of glitter. It is not a glossy lip colour as the pictures suggest.
Excellent service. Packaging and tracking impeccable. Products look the same as presented on the website.
Innovative, fun, beautiful products.
Ciate London is rated 4.24 based on 2,389 reviews