Ciate London Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Ciate London
customer service
"Great packing...quick delivery...fab product."
"Amazing , fast delivery easy to deal with"
"They are really fast at delivering, the service is great and i love the products they sell. Highly recommended"
"I love all the products and I'm impressed with your prompt responses. Just wonder if you could use less packaging? In view of the worldwide campaign re the use of plastic."
"Excellent service, very happy customer.would definitely recommend!"
"This brand are ver brilliant at what they do, i think that they achieved a lot,i bough a couple of the glitter flip liquid lipsticks they were approved by jeffree star abd thats something that other people could not do that i never knew this until after i bought the goods flip lipstick a fiend told me about three days later she knew i has bought the lipsricks she told me to go utube and wow there it was so on that not alone well done ciate and tjen a duo pack of mini glitter flip lipsticks awsome, , so i would definitely recommend them allison"
"Ciate is definitely one of my favourite brands. All their products I’ve tried I’ve loved. A few of them are holy grail items for me."
"Perfect products! I am glad my girlfriend can use it!"
"Love the glitter flip glosses Has become my number one !!"
"Items purchased were great to use and looked good. Quick delivery, can’t fault the service."
"Lovely packaging and service. A great brand to deal with!"
"Amazing products I have recommended through social media and I know of five other Mua s that now are like me in love with the glitter flips 😍"
"I love the eyeliner and mascara they are so good. But the wand on my mascara has broken"
"Really love the lipsticks especially when it glitters !"
"Good service, fast delivery"
"I really loved the colour of the lipsticks i got a red one and a purple one they are soft and moisturizing on the lipsπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„ these lipstickswere made by clate london i saw this company went straight to shop and I'm a lipstick junkie i had to bouy a lipstick just happens they were doing a deal buy 1 get 1 free so i got two for the price of two thanks clate london love allison"
"Perfecto y más gente le ha gustado gracias por el 2*1"
"Really good service - delivery time was shorter than expected so very pleased with that. No complaints whatsoever."
"Unbelievable fantastic products Good price Great service Quick delivery"
"Todo perfecto."