Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Products are great, however there is a minimum purchase for overseas shipments of 4 nail polish, I actually wanted the mini mani month but to make the shipping work I had to buy minimum number of full size nail polishes too. There is no option to pay more for the freight which is a shame.. I would have happily paid 40 -100 for the shipping and just had the mini mani month... but this was not an option. The polish’s I bought to get the shipping to work were on sale so it was not that big a deal just annoying as I will not use the full size polishes
Loved the colour, it was so vibrant. Was disappointed that it wasn’t as glittery as in the advertisement. It dried my lips out and lost its gloss quickly 😕
Quick delivery and well packaged items.
Order was delivered very quick. The items presented really nice
The lipsticks are great but I got sent the wrong colour Hot Pink on a redhead is definitely not my colour but I do recommend them
Well packaged and arrived quickly, but these glitter lip stains dont seem to have any glitter in them. I have tried rubbing my lips together at various stages of the stain setting. None of which produce more than maybe 3 specks of glitter, which look like they are there by accident. Very disappointed.
Arrived promptly though and is as expected, so no complaints on that side of things.
Hi, this is my second order of mascara from yourselves! I was really disappointed with the first mascara I ordered as it went claggy and clumpy after a couple of weeks. As I bought myself it as a birthday treat this annoyed me. The mascara, when on, was lovely and made my lashes look lengthened and full. As a 67 yr old woman I do try to look nice and trendy! I have now received my second order of the same mascara, hoping that the first one was just faulty. I haven’t used it yet as keeping it for Xmas day but am hoping I don’t suffer the same experience as my first one. Sorry to be a pain and moan about one of your products but I was disappointed but hope this new one is better. I really do love the colour and drama it gives to my lashes and it doesn’t bleed giving me ‘panda’ eyes which is excellent. So apologises for complaining but I just feel it should have gone claggy so quickly!
Never had any issues ordering from them, but the selection of nail polish could be better and cheaper. I’ve only ever ordered if there’s been a sale or discount. Postage being charged at £5 for just one nail polish is also obscene.
Item missing on day 16 not a clue why
Don't like it
It doesn't sparkle like videos
It's also very Matt an dull
Needs a gloss over the top
Lovely colour and long lasting however VERY disappointed with the 'glitter effect' nothing like the video ad
Not quite what I was expecting, the advert makes it much sparkliest than real life. Lips can feel quite dry too. On the positive the colour lasts for ages, especially the bright pink, it lasts all day!
Really nice looking products and great delivery.
Delivery was good
Came quickly
Been sent an advent calendar with a 2017 sticker on it. Really hoping the nail polishes haven’t gone off. Will only find out through December. I’ll be quite annoyed if they are, these weren’t cheap!!
Delivery and communication acceptable. Products a waste of money.
I think the products were lovely I didn’t rate the lip gloss pop and I’m also angry after buying 4 then over a week later finding out you could get 2 for £12 😡😡
Totally feel robbed !!!