Ciate London Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Ciate London
customer service
"Through no fault of Ciate we ordered the wrong colour lipstick. We emailed customer services within 30 minutes of placing the order and explained. Within 2 days the they sent the correct colour. Now thats what I call good service."
"Fantastic product loved the offer so bought 4"
"Loved my lip glosses that I recived! They are beautiful and pigmented! And my items arrived early so what more can you ask for! Definitely be buying from this company again!"
"Fabulous products and great service"
"great service"
"I love my new lipstick it’s really pretty. Very pleased with it. Will definitely buy it again."
"The wrong order was initially sent but after contacting their customer services the correct order was received within days. That's what I call excellent service. Plus good quality product."
"Best lipstiK I’ve ever had! Very long lasting and the glitter is just amazing! Friends and people I know were mesmerised by my beautiful lips! Love it! Love it! Love it! P.s: I’ve bought 5 colours! Couldn’t help it :)"
"Arrived quickly, very impressed!"
"Simply the best"
"Love Ciate makeup! Great coverage and long lasting."
"Best lipstick on the market"
"Excellent service, products are beautiful, love my fearless eye palette."
"After a problem with delivery (a neighbor took receipt and forgot!). The customer service was excellent. Shirley helped locate the package and ensured she followed up. Excellent product and excellent service."
"You’re service very good ,thank you so much"
"I absolutely love your products! The lipstick with the glitter is just awesome! With these an lip liner becomes obsolete! The foundation feels like a silk scarf which covers the face!"
"Excellent service and prompt delivery"
"Quick delivery"
"Fina produkter och bra kvalité."
"Glitter Storm lipsticks are truly beautiful, the colour and twinkle are something else. Great pigment and well worth the money."
Ciate London is rated 4.16 based on 1,333 reviews