Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Ciate London 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Lucy Brown
Harkiran Bains
My order took a really long time to get to me, I had to email Ciate to find out if it was still coming. The product was disappointing, not as glittery as the images shown on the website.
I wrote an email to Ciate about the item arriving damaged and never got a response, had to repair the item with tape and apologise to the person who I purchased it as a gift for, not great service considering the item wasn’t exactly cheap!
Didn’t receive my order! When I contacted Customer Service I was advised that they didn’t know what happened to it!! A replacement order is on it’s way, hopefully 🤞
Disappointed, ordered advent calendar for my mother on 16th November, first parcel mislaid, new order raised - still hasn't arrived! They tried to resolve the initial issue but 1st December tomorrow and no answer to what has happened to the calendar. I wanted to treat my Mum as it has not been a great year (for lots of people) as haven't been able to give her a hug since the summer and now something I wanted to treat her to has yet to materialise and I feel I've let her down as they have not delivered the parcel - twice!
Item has still not arrived after 10 working days. I have chased ciate London several days ago and am still waiting for a reply. Tracking service gives no indication when the parcel is going to be delivered. I m hoping that it arrives for xmas. Sorry I cannot comment on ciate London product because as yet it hasn't arrived.
Still haven't received my order.
I think the products are very expensive for what they are
Way overpriced and don't stop pestering you afterwards every day ask to stop every day pester again well sicked off
I still haven’t received my order. Contacted Ciate and they are looking into it.
I was very disappointed that the products I received were nothing like the colour it showed on the website and when I messaged ciate London about it they always responded very quickly but never actually did anything to help. Won’t be purchasing from here again.
I ordered 3 glitter lipsticks but only got one they offered a refund but that was over a month a ago and no refunds have been made. I love the lipstick it self but the services is horrible and they lie.
Product not at all as described, emailed to say this and no resolution offered. Wouldn’t order from them again!
Colours I’ll never use, It looks like it was just getting rid of stock that you couldn’t sell. Even my daughter hated them
Received all the colours like dark blue, dark grey and dark green which I will never use. Waste of money
Very disappointed with lipsticks. They do not glitter and shine as advertised.
Haven't received my order yet so I can't give true review
I am normally a big fan of Ciate's products, especially their chrome lip colour (luna is my all time favourite lip shade) and nail polishes. Unfortunately, I had a bad reaction to the glitter flip lip colour that I purchased this time. It's a pity that I wasn't more cautious as I purchased three different shades in the same line which I no longer feel confident to use. I wouldn't want to pass them on to a friend either, given my experience. My advice is to be wary if you have anything approaching sensitive skin. This is a very matt, drying lip colour, albeit one that contains a lot of glitter. It is not a glossy lip colour as the pictures suggest.
seems to me that these are worse than drugstore products at high end prices. Will not be ordering again.
Glitter flip Absolutely rubbish lipstick no wonder it was 3 for £18 Looks nothing like the pictures or video so don’t waste your money guys Not sparkly at all
Did nothing like the video shows, colours Lookeddifferent to what I ordered
Ciate London is rated 4.26 based on 2,710 reviews