Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Ordered two lipsticks but received two lip gloss in different colours that i ordered, there was no sparkle in them at all!! Very dissapointed, would have comlpained earlier but been ill 😔😔
I received my last orders loved the lipstick. Ordered another two paid and haven’t received it. So I’m not happy!!! The actual glitter lipsticks are beautiful
Totally misleading the lip gloss is not glittery at all!! It is a total waste of money the girl in the advertising clip obviously had something else on her lips but not this stuff!! 😡
The pallet looks so pretty. I have tried it with the p. Louse base and also tried a Mac base with no luck. The product is not really that pigmented.
I bought two of the glitter flip lipsticks. They make your lips very very dry. It feels bad and I didn't find it worth it as they were not as glittery as the advert. I tried following instructions. It is not as drying with a lip primer and gloss as a top coat but then it doesn't stay on your lips. It was everywhere.
As a trainee MUA with glamcandy I would not recommend these products.
Not worth the one start! Dry not much glitter, makes mouth look very wrinkly, nothing like the video I can’t imagine you are using the same produce as it looks really glossy and moist in the video, I brought four of these and they are all the same! Disappointed and money waisted !!
Ordered a pale pink and once email received it said I ordered coral.
I emailed immediately to say I didn’t wish to receive this colour.
I was told the original was out of stock so I did not order it and was basically my own fault and I would have to go through the normal returns procedure.
So I’ve paid an extra £7/£8 for delivery and to return just to get my £12 back.
Absolutely disgusted with the service and will never use your company again.

Verity
Sorry but a total waste of money! This lipstick is horrible stuff! It sticks to the lips, there is NO glitter, the colour is nothing like the shade charts,, it bleeds out over the lip line and worst of all, it stains the lips and won’t come off! Horrible stuff, save your money and avoid this disgusting stuff!
Ordered the mother's Day collection poorly packaged in a plain brown box hardly an extravagant gift. I can honestly say I shall never order from ciate London again.
Haven’t received order yet
Nothing like what was advertised, no glitter in them at all.
Absolutely rubbish product.
Didn’t reflect the description or pictures online. Extremely disappointed. Total waste of money. Will not recommend to anyone. A refund would be appreciated
The worse lipgloss every - never done what it said it would! Waste of money
The lipglosses did not do what they should have done, waste of money.
Was so looking forward to trying these but am totally dissatisfied with them. The 2 I bought, Whisper and Candy were dry and bitty and didn’t stay on the lip at all even though I exfoliated and moisturised my lips prior to application. A friend bought 2 different colours to me and one of hers was the same as mine but her other one was totally different and performed as it should. I’m very disappointed with both of mine and would like to think it was just a faulty batch but I’ve read other reviews saying it’s a common problem. The glitter flip element was beautiful just such a shame I’ve been left with 2 brand new liquid lipsticks that aren’t fit for purpose and can’t be used. Total waste of money 😞
It is not as good as the picture or video makes it look,
It is very sticky and there is no where near all the glitter in it that it makes it there is will never buy again
Not impressed at all with them, brought on offer have tried both, no glitter and don’t go on nice either. Wish I never bothered buying them tbh
No happy please can u send my money back
This is the worst product I have ever bought. The lipstick is not the same colour as advertised. It is matte, sticky and does not create a sparkle I would like my money back
Dreadful did not get what i ordered we never recommend them.
rubbish - overpriced and no sparkle
Ciate London is rated 4.24 based on 2,282 reviews