Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Loving the products available
Lovely items, speedy delivery, great service.
So pleased with the customer service I received from this company Great products
Great colours and quality nail varnish. Not sure why the free postage does not apply for orders over £35, hence the exploded star.
I was looking for a lipgloss, and 2 lipsticks in light pink and coral. They had an offer on so I tried them. Their website was easy to navigate and my items were delivered on time and nicely packaged. The colours of the lipsticks I ordered aren’t accurately depicted on their website so bear that in mind that they shade and pictures don’t match. They are a nice formula but be wary of the colour.
fantastic products and the speed of despatch is amazing. communication is fantastic, and you can see every step of the journey of your goodies on their way to you
Always excellent service and quality of products. Speedy delivery consistently. Will always buy Ciate as it’s fantastic and looks good
Easy purchase and fast delivery. Colours are great, I was tempted to give a couple away to friends as a few colours seemed quite similar but changed my mind! They last well too.
Absolutely loved my nail stickers and how quickly they turned up even during lockdown! Thank you
I absolutely love these.They are easy to apply, last all day and so sparkly.good choice of colours and go well with my makeup
Good quality lip stick and quick delivery
Excellent service and amazing products
I didn't like the lip gloss at all ...
Best lipgloss around would like more variety in the colours
Fantastic colours, fantastic value πŸ’…πŸ’…
Totally love Ciates products. Some are a little expensive but their products last and are great quality. Love some of the unusual colours for polish and eyeshadow.
Ciate is fabulously incredible!
Loved my nail stickers, so many fun designs and since I change my nail colour so often I have loads to choose from. Very easy to apply, look professional and they easily stay on as long as the polish does. Brilliant!
Lovely lipsticks, brilliant quick delivery. Thank you 😊
Fast delivery, nicely packaged but disappointed with the product
Ciate London is rated 4.23 based on 2,224 reviews