Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

I have an 8 year old nail polish from Ciate that is so good I decided to order whole advent calendar.

On the photo are my week old nails. I removed the polish only because nails underneath were too long for my liking.
An awesome offer from ciate!! I have only used to glitter flips but they are the best I have found on the market in this price range! Love their products
Disappointed with so many lipsticks and very bold colours.
Value for money if you like a pop of colour in lips and nails but no natural soft colours.
Fabulous products
Absolutely lovely lipsticks
Fast delivery, great customer service, so happy
Wonderful make-up, lovely colours and very pigmented. So much in the box all great.
Consistently excellent.
Great products just let down by the service centre. No flexibility however the royal mail delivery is so much better than ups.
Great customer service, lovely make up
I was very pleased with my parcel. It contained what I thought and my business was able to make a large profit.
The communication from Ciate & the delivery time were all fantastic The box of make-up was packaged a little disappointngly. The outer cardboard box was 'it', there was no decorative or other box within and the items were all loose to roll around. The make-up itself looked very jazzy & glitzy & a brilliant gift for someone in their teens or twenties.
Not sure it was worth it's full price tag of £300 +. Luckily I'd a discount & it only cost £50.
At full RRP not a spend I could recommend for a few eyeliners, eyeshadows & lippies unfortunately.
Very pleased with the products and will definitely order again. Have told lots of people about it!
There was an offer on Martin Lewis website for a selection of items at a vastly reduced price. Never to miss out on a bargain I bought the goods and can say that they have changed my life. I look 20 years younger and attract all sorts of admiring comments from wealthy men & women. I just wish that I had discovered you sooner.

Thank you for changing my private life and giving me such additional sexual confidence. :-)
I got the Ciate London haul and not only was it great value for money all of the products were top quality. I will definitely be purchasing more products from them in the future.
They say there's a discount but doesn't work for new stuff. The stuff I bought was £18 for 1.5ml... it's tiny and the chameleon colours don't change once it's dry... The mascara is good but definitely too expensive...
looks good I bought it for a xmas present so haven't tried any of the products
What an exciting box of wonderful Ciate cosmetics. My friend and I couldn’t wait to try the gorgeous lipsticks, eye pencils and shadows. Delighted with my purchase.
really great selection and great quality very happy
Awesome looking, beautiful products which feel like a real treat! So glad I chose ciaté
Ciate London is rated 4.24 based on 2,388 reviews