Chums Ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Chums Ltd

How would you rate Chums Ltd ?

"Hello, I purchased a memory foam pillow for £20:00 from Chums. I have this to say about this pillow. When I opened the package I was shocked to discover that this item was utter rubbish. Please note: This memory foam pillow was sold beforehand by CHUMS, but it was taken off sale. No reason was given why, but I believe it's possible that this item was reported to another trading standards elsewhere in the country. My description of this item is given below. The label does not state it is a memory foam pillow. It is encased in a sealed foam that IS NOT memory foam. The inner of the pillow is made up of chopped up off-cuts of, who knows what? I believe it is nothing but chopped up pieces of foam that is NOT memory foam at all. It actually feels to be rubbish. This item would not qualify to be sold as worth a pound in a pound shop!"
Chums Ltd is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews