christys-hats-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend christys-hats-com

About christys-hats-com:

At Christys' London, craft is key. Since its founding in 1773, Miller Christys' passion for impeccable quality and skilled craftsmanship has passed through generations of hat makers, safeguarding Christys' red and gold insignia as a symbol synonymous with fine traditionally crafted hats.

Official helmet manufacturer of the UK Police Force for two centuries, Christys stands as the Godfather of British hat making - not least since its Homburg hat was worn by Marlon Brando's Don Corleone. The cult of Christys is recognisable throughout cinema, fashion, music, and politics, amassing an eclectic lineup of wearers from Winston Churchill to Kate Moss, Indiana Jones to Brad Pitt.

Christys was and is a brand with an eye on the future and, while methods have remained largely unchanged and heritage is paramount, it is the capacity to transcend trends and social borders that makes Christys' hats as sought after as ever.

Historic. Iconic. Trailblazing

01993770736

16 Princes Arcade

Tell us how christys-hats-com made you happy
I have placed approximately half a dozen orders, and, until my latest, have found their service excellent; products are always very well packaged and delivery timescales, even for made to order hats, has been good. However, they have a glitch with their automated e mail system; having received two e mails confirming an online order, I then was sent a third asking if I needed help to complete the order. Confusing! I contacted customer services who confirmed the order was complete, but they seemingly failed to grasp the implications of the 3rd email...
Top Quality Panama!
I ordered 2 hats from Christy's London online this year. I LOVED the website and went round and round narrowing choices down to two, believing that I would get others at a future time. The service was very good, my questions answered promptly by email. I was so excited to receive my new hats, the wait seemed painfully long, but was no more than was promised. When the hats arrived, they were both beautiful works of craft and design, precisely cut fine felt and deep, rich colors to swoon for. However, neither were a good fit for my head! The circumference of one is smaller than the other, but either way, the crown is a bit shallow for my head and won't sit comfortably. So, as much as I would love these hats to be a part of my wardrobe, unfortunately, I can wear neither. They are still in the box they were sent in. My concIusion is that I don't think it's practical to buy a felt hat online. However, if I ever make it to London, I would love to shop for a Christy's hat in person. Thanks for asking my feedback.
I found out that the hat I bought was made in China, very disappointed. You say that Christie's Hat makers have been making hats since 1773 you would expect the hats to be make in the UK not China.
Hat was as expected, very nice quality. Shipping container had been crushed and had had been crushed but was fix by vocal hat company
Yes, I love the hat that I bought recently from Christie's. It's a perfect fit. My sister tells me I look rather debonair with the hat and she quipped "Here comes the man from Del Monte.!" Yes it's very stylish but I'm more inclined to wear it in the summer and it's now autumn and winter is drawing nigh. I'm looking for another suitable hat for the winter months. I might treat myself as Christmas is coming up.
Good quality materials used,finished to a good standard
Very happy with my purchase and the customer service was great.
Helpful customer services who managed to locate a Spectator hat.
Classic and a timeless character with Christys hats.
I recommend UPS for Israel. Thank you. Nice hats.
The hat in itself is very good - unfortunately the rough finishing scratches my scalp, so have had to fit a piece of velvet to prevent this
Service, Shipping, Quality all good.
Sorry I have no recollection of buying a hat from Christys in the last year or so. I bought a cap at Goodwood Revival last year and another Summer cap during the Summer of 2017. If it is any use to you I probably would buy from you again in preference to say Lairds and Peaky Blinders.
Ordered several mole skin hats but they are sized differently from the wool ones. Large wool hats fit well, mole skin a bit too small. Have not complained to customer service, though, since I discovered the difference we’ll after I ordered them.
Great quality hats that stand the test of time.
Unfortunately the hat I had made was too large and had to return it. But I also have 2 other Christys hats which are of good quality and look good and feel good to wear.
Nice hats good service
Hats are awesome... but customer service is somewhat poor.
I bought a hat from Christy’s a few years and up to this day, i wear that hat with great joy. So, now a second one. I have no regrets of this one either. Nice and warm, beautiful shaped. They would have had 5 stars if they had made the hat by there selfes in GB, instead of China.
christys-hats-com is rated 4.54 based on 263 reviews