christopherward.co.uk Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend christopherward.co.uk

Tell us how christopherward.co.uk made you happy

Mr Jorge Biaut Otarola
"I have 3 CW watches, and love them all. They are great value for the money, you get a lot of watch, great customer service and guarantee."
Mr Alexandru Cristian Boar
"The value of their products is unbeatable. I rarely take off my Trident."
Mr Fergal Mcdermott
"I bought a lovely C70 Ascari COSC from Christopher Ward. It is a truly stunning watch. I Love it's vibrant yellow dial. Brightens up any day. They are great watches, I have 16 so far."
"I bought the limited edition titanium version of the C60 Pro and I have to say that I am disappointed with the quality. The watch constantly loses time, even though I am wearing the automatic watch each day, and the ceramic bezel was so delicate and prone to scratching. Obviously you get what you pay for, and I wasn't expecting a watch at the same level as my U-Boat for example, but I have watches at half the price that have never missed a second, let alone dropping minutes..."
"My wife purchased the Trident C60 Day Date for my 50th. Arrived late and had additional delays. Lovely looking watch, well weighted and the day date complications are wonderful. However despite its COSC rating this watch loses over 4 seconds a day. When I returned it CW claimed it tested at only losing 1 second a day. Not sure how they tested this but it' not by wearing it that's for sure. For someone who is obsessive about time keeping and hates to be late for anything - having a watch that loses time is much harder to deal with than one that gains. CW wouldn't refund as they say it wasn't in original condition and by that they mean I' had the nerve to wear it. Save your money - look for a pre-owned prestige brand and give these pretenders a wide berth."
"Poor customer service"
"Superb watches at a great price. Excellent quality. Quick delivery. Great packaging. Loves my order."
"I have 3 CW timepieces and all of them are well made, reliable and a delight to have on my wrists. Customer service has always been excellent and the price is always remarkable for what you get. Brilliant!"
"Excellent service from Christopher Ward. The watch was dispatched and delivered very quickly, and arrived nicely packaged, safe and sound. The watch itself is beautiful, of high quality materials, with a soft leather strap that molds to your wrist after a few wears. I cannot fault anything with either their service or their products."
"Due to being misled and having a very poor experience on your website (over an hour trying to purchase, gave up and returned the next day) and a very poor experience with your customer services when I raised my issue (presenting you with email proof of your mis-selling) I cancelled the order. No one seemed to care. Please let me know how you will address your selling tactics, otherwise I think Trading Standards should be made aware. All companies suffer glitches but if you send me an offer for a lower price and I use this but unwittingly pay a higher price, you should do the honourable thing. This was to be my fifth watch from you, alas, I feel inclined to cease being a brand advocate."
"I cant get on the website to preview the January sale event"
"I turned 50 this year, and my family wanted to buy me a keep sake. i have allways wanted a quality dress watch.I spent 3months looking and trying watches on the budget was around £500 for that sort of money i was looking at a quartz movement until i discovered Christopher ward.I love the realistic pricing policy. so i booked an appointment to visit the showroom with my wife, to try the c5 Malvern mk111 in black. we had an appointment book on their live diary (great idea no standing around waiting) Declan greeted us and made us a coffee which after a two hour drive, was greatfully recieved. if i am honest the watch sold its self, and with the 15% of i was able to upgrade the strap and clasp another feature i had not seen on any mens watch and it still came under my budget. i have worn it to a wedding and a christmas work meal people commented on my watch including people that have spent far more for a lot less watch. i would recommend before spending alot of money on a time piece visit christopher Ward. Paul Robinson"
"The watch was a 70th birthday present for the father in law Really good quality watch, which he is very pleased with"
"The folks at CW, make you feel special, from the first look at the website to the point you wear your watch for the first time... For me the mark of a good watch is that you always enjoy wearing it, which my Trident Classic certainly does...."
"It was a very straightforward, helpful experience."
"I have ordered from CW many times, and they have got the orders wrong most of the times. the company is not used to multiple orders. they have either canceled more order or did not send it with out any communications. this very poor for a company, specially a micro brand that is trying to expand. the customer service is very poor and they are not very helpful at all."
"Fantastic company, fantastic watches, fantastic customer service, fantastic value."
"Efficiency and professional conduct"
"Watch arrived exactly when I was told it would, very well packaged and in perfect condition. Presentation is excellent, I love the little note on how to take care of the watch, nice touch! The look and feel of the watch is absolute quality. Bought this for my sons graduation last week, he was thrilled!"
"Prompt shipping, great watch, and great communication throughout."
"Delighted with the watch - C1 Grand Malvern Power Reserve. Just a little bit miffed to receive a 15% discount offer less than a month after purchase. C'est la vie I suppose."
"1. On initial delivery in Dec 2014 and despite the £10 charge on a £1,200+ watch, the bracelet had not been resized; 2. It was soon apparent that the timekeeping of this particular SH21 did not meet COSC standards or my expectations. The advice from customer services to start winding, my new automatic chronometer, regularly saw no improvement, my scepticism was not misplaced! It was received back for attention on 13 March 2015 and returned to me 12 days later. It has not needed regular correction since. 3. In early 2015 the date occasionally failed to change, this increased in frequency until I returned my lovely C9 5 day automatic for attention again, receipt was acknowledged on 2 July. 10 days later I was informed the watch had to go to Switzerland for repair, an expected 8 week process. On 20 September, 10 weeks later I requested news, and was given the ETA of end October/start of November. It was despatched to me on 1 November. 17+ weeks, beginning to end, not what I expected. I so wanted the innovation to be successful and I do get pleasure from wearing a fine piece of engineering, but had I known then what I know now, would I have made a different buying decision, probably yes. I just hope my attitude changes over the next few years, I'd like to pass this on with my Dad's Roamer and my Great Uncle's Rolex."
"They offer a great range of luxury affordable watches designed in the U.K."
christopherward.co.uk is rated 4.57 based on 804 reviews