christopherward.co.uk Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend christopherward.co.uk

How would you rate christopherward.co.uk?

Mr Jorge Biaut Otarola
Mr Jorge Biaut Otarola
Verified Buyer
"I have 3 CW watches, and love them all. They are great value for the money, you get a lot of watch, great customer service and guarantee."
Mr Alexandru Cristian Boar
Mr Alexandru Cristian Boar
Verified Buyer
"The value of their products is unbeatable. I rarely take off my Trident."
Mr Fergal Mcdermott
Mr Fergal Mcdermott
Verified Buyer
"I bought a lovely C70 Ascari COSC from Christopher Ward. It is a truly stunning watch. I Love it's vibrant yellow dial. Brightens up any day. They are great watches, I have 16 so far."
Mr Nicolas Stefenatto
Verified Buyer
"Superb watches at a great price. Excellent quality. Quick delivery. Great packaging. Loves my order."
"I have 3 CW timepieces and all of them are well made, reliable and a delight to have on my wrists. Customer service has always been excellent and the price is always remarkable for what you get. Brilliant!"
"Excellent service from Christopher Ward. The watch was dispatched and delivered very quickly, and arrived nicely packaged, safe and sound. The watch itself is beautiful, of high quality materials, with a soft leather strap that molds to your wrist after a few wears. I cannot fault anything with either their service or their products."
"Due to being misled and having a very poor experience on your website (over an hour trying to purchase, gave up and returned the next day) and a very poor experience with your customer services when I raised my issue (presenting you with email proof of your mis-selling) I cancelled the order. No one seemed to care. Please let me know how you will address your selling tactics, otherwise I think Trading Standards should be made aware. All companies suffer glitches but if you send me an offer for a lower price and I use this but unwittingly pay a higher price, you should do the honourable thing. This was to be my fifth watch from you, alas, I feel inclined to cease being a brand advocate."
"I cant get on the website to preview the January sale event"
Mr P Robinson
Verified Buyer
"I turned 50 this year, and my family wanted to buy me a keep sake. i have allways wanted a quality dress watch.I spent 3months looking and trying watches on the budget was around £500 for that sort of money i was looking at a quartz movement until i discovered Christopher ward.I love the realistic pricing policy. so i booked an appointment to visit the showroom with my wife, to try the c5 Malvern mk111 in black. we had an appointment book on their live diary (great idea no standing around waiting) Declan greeted us and made us a coffee which after a two hour drive, was greatfully recieved. if i am honest the watch sold its self, and with the 15% of i was able to upgrade the strap and clasp another feature i had not seen on any mens watch and it still came under my budget. i have worn it to a wedding and a christmas work meal people commented on my watch including people that have spent far more for a lot less watch. i would recommend before spending alot of money on a time piece visit christopher Ward. Paul Robinson"
Mr Andrew Beechey
Verified Buyer
"The watch was a 70th birthday present for the father in law Really good quality watch, which he is very pleased with"
Mr Alan MacGregor
Verified Buyer
"The folks at CW, make you feel special, from the first look at the website to the point you wear your watch for the first time... For me the mark of a good watch is that you always enjoy wearing it, which my Trident Classic certainly does...."
Mr Joe Mcbride
Verified Buyer
"It was a very straightforward, helpful experience."
Mr Ramin Rafii
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered from CW many times, and they have got the orders wrong most of the times. the company is not used to multiple orders. they have either canceled more order or did not send it with out any communications. this very poor for a company, specially a micro brand that is trying to expand. the customer service is very poor and they are not very helpful at all."
Mr Stephen Macdonald
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic company, fantastic watches, fantastic customer service, fantastic value."
Dr Rodanthi Tzanelli
Verified Buyer
"Efficiency and professional conduct"
Mr Nicholas Durrington
Verified Buyer
"Watch arrived exactly when I was told it would, very well packaged and in perfect condition. Presentation is excellent, I love the little note on how to take care of the watch, nice touch! The look and feel of the watch is absolute quality. Bought this for my sons graduation last week, he was thrilled!"
"Prompt shipping, great watch, and great communication throughout."
Mr Michael Heath
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with the watch - C1 Grand Malvern Power Reserve. Just a little bit miffed to receive a 15% discount offer less than a month after purchase. C'est la vie I suppose."
Mr Allan Bridgwater
Verified Buyer
"1. On initial delivery in Dec 2014 and despite the £10 charge on a £1,200+ watch, the bracelet had not been resized; 2. It was soon apparent that the timekeeping of this particular SH21 did not meet COSC standards or my expectations. The advice from customer services to start winding, my new automatic chronometer, regularly saw no improvement, my scepticism was not misplaced! It was received back for attention on 13 March 2015 and returned to me 12 days later. It has not needed regular correction since. 3. In early 2015 the date occasionally failed to change, this increased in frequency until I returned my lovely C9 5 day automatic for attention again, receipt was acknowledged on 2 July. 10 days later I was informed the watch had to go to Switzerland for repair, an expected 8 week process. On 20 September, 10 weeks later I requested news, and was given the ETA of end October/start of November. It was despatched to me on 1 November. 17+ weeks, beginning to end, not what I expected. I so wanted the innovation to be successful and I do get pleasure from wearing a fine piece of engineering, but had I known then what I know now, would I have made a different buying decision, probably yes. I just hope my attitude changes over the next few years, I'd like to pass this on with my Dad's Roamer and my Great Uncle's Rolex."
"They offer a great range of luxury affordable watches designed in the U.K."
Mr Graham Matthews
Verified Buyer
"I have been looking for an automatic watch for the last few months has a gift to myself for my 60th birthday in Jan 2018. I have looked at quite a few watches but kept coming back to Christopher Ward brand, There is something about the style of these watches that stands out from other brands. I now have my watch and I love it. The look and feel of the watch is wonderful & I would happily recommend Christopher Ward watches to my friends."
"Gave only 4 stars as I requested an extra small vintage black strap to replace the regular vintage black strap but no response from your customer service that it was done. All I received was that the package was despatched."
Mr Paul Bailey
Verified Buyer
"I know the watch I bought from you wasn't the most expensive on the market but.. I feel that the fragility of the case, had I known, would make me think twice about owning such a watch. I have treated the watch with respect, indeed I hardly wear it except for time/distance work whilst flying with the Pathfinder Flying Club based at RAF Wyton. So, it came as a shock to find it had to be repaired for what I would consider a minor knock, and flying single engine pistons, ground handling, refuelling and towing invites contact with hard things on a routine basis. PS as an aside I did ask for a another hole to be put on the strap whilst the watch was in your care for repair, however..., that didn't happen."
christopherward.co.uk is rated 4.58 based on 801 reviews