Christmas Forest Reviews

of reviewers recommend Christmas Forest
Courier, Own Driver
Read Christmas Forest Reviews

About Christmas Forest:

The Christmas Forest was founded in 1998 on a small site in Richmond. With ten stores and an online service, we remain a family business committed to providing real, sustainable large Christmas trees and tree decorations. That said, the Christmas Forest is London’s favourite independent retailer – or treetailer – of real Christmas trees.

Please note: we are fully COVID-19 compliant and delivering Christmas as usual.

team@christmasforest.co.uk

123, Shirland Road, London

Tell us how Christmas Forest made you happy
All good. Friendly drop off!
(Website) - Posted 5 months ago
The service they provided was excellent!
(Website) - Posted 5 months ago
Delivery on time! Very professional!
(Website) - Posted 5 months ago
They first brought a sparse tree but the delivery men volunteered to take it away without unpacking it and a beautiful bushy monster was delivered the next day - I will use them again
(Website) - Posted 5 months ago
Great quality of trees and service! Thanks to Oscar who helped us to find the perfect tree for us (: Totally recommend it to all
We eventually found our perfect tree with the help and very patient Oskars - great guy with a great attitude and sense of humour. My wife spent ages being undecisive but nothing was too much for Oskars showing us different types and giving advice. We have bought our tree here for the past 3 years and always happy with the quality of the trees. Thank you Oskars for a great tree.
I got my tree from Pines and Needles in Richmond and couldn’t be happier. I was served by the most helpful man Charlie Daish who helped me pick out the tree and carry it to my car as I was on my own. He was so lovely. The tree is perfect and not dropping at all after over a week. I will definitely return next year. Thank you.
We have ordered from The Christmas Forest for years and they never disappoint but I think this year's tree might be the best yet. Great service!
(Website) - Posted 6 months ago
Decent selection of trees, and we had lots of help from Chris, finding our perfect pick. Recommended!
Varied collection of good quality trees and very helpful staff Chris,Fred and Sophie
We couldn’t be happier.
Christmas Forest 5 star review on 8th December 2020
(Website) - Posted 6 months ago
Great tree. It looks lovely. Delivered early on the agreed day by nice guys. Perfect!
(Website) - Posted 6 months ago
My tree was delivered nice and early on Friday morning. The two ladies who brought the tree were lovely. Sadly however, as the morning went on I realised the tree was dropping a lot more than it should have been. So I sent an email to customer services who got back to me straight away; in fact there were quite a few emails back and forth and their replies were always quick. To my delight, they were happy to swap the tree without hesitation. So Sunday evening arrived, two very friendly chaps came to collect the old tree and brought me the new one. The new one is just perfect, I am really happy with everything.
Prompt polite delivery and a really nice tree. We ordered a 9ft tree and the one delivered was exactly 8ft tall so be careful you allow for this.
Amazing quality!
(Website) - Posted 6 months ago
100% Covid secure. I was served by Oscar, he was very helpful and professional, from helping to pick a tree, to wrapping it and putting it in my car, Even with the torrential rain, it was a very pleasant experence,
I have been using The Christmas Forest for a decade now. The reason why is because of the care, authenticity, ethics and love that comes with each tree. The joy of finding 'the one' among all the trees there (and when you know, you just know :)) is part of what makes it special. Many thanks to Oscar/Oskar (apologies, I didn't check the spelling!) for your help at Lea Valley this year, despite the rain and social distancing. My Christmas just doesn't feel like Christmas without a tree from The Christmas Forest.
Oskar at Lea Valley Ice Centre (Hackney/Leyton) went over and above to help me get my tree today. I was there with my baby and he helped me choose a lovely value tree and carried it to my car for me which was a great help. Will definitely be back again next year.
Jed at Ealing was awesome. Genuine and patient. Jess a credit to you and I love my tree! 😀
Beautifully shaped Nordmann tree at a fair price. Delivery was a bit late but the tree arrived in great condition. Signage at Richmond is dreadful - the sale area is behind the pool this year near the tennis courts. Persevere!
Christmas Forest is rated 4.70 based on 44 reviews