Chrisco Productions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chrisco Productions
Read Chrisco Productions Reviews

About Chrisco Productions:

We are an established, exciting events company who offer versatile and fun event solutions! No job is too big or small! Our fantastic team listen to you and make your ideas come to life! Speak to one of the team today! Chrisco Productions offers many customized solutions and services. Save hours on planning and development by using Chrisco Productions for your next event project.

+44 1494899222

chris@chriscoproductions.com

27 Arundel Road
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
HP12 4NE

Tell us how Chrisco Productions made you happy
Booked this for a company Christmas party and was fantastic. Everyone got dressed up inline with the theme and had a great time. It was so well organised and kept everyone on their toes. Would definetly book this again for any event - would be really good for team working events as took lots of communication and creative thinking.
Having attended a previous party where Chrisco Productions wowed me with their professionalism and attention to detail, I knew that I had to book them for my 30th celebrations. They didn't disappoint and all my guests commented on how good the music, lights and ambience was. Thanks Chrisco Productions for an awesome night!
Great DJs who played exactly what I wanted! The extra subwoofers were amazing, the uplighting looked fab and they worked seamlessly with out MC. I couldn’t be happier with our event - thank you!!
Absolutely amazing team and customer service. Can't recommend them highly enough!
I highly recommend Chrisco Productions for a special event. They are professional and knowledgeable about music and how to make your party feel personalised. They will listen to what you want and help you make decisions about how to enhance your venue and party to make it extra special and unique. Our wedding reception was really good fun mostly due to the music and lighting by CP creating a great party atmosphere.
The best best best people to use for any function or event. We used chrisco productions for our wedding in may 2019 and as a bride I cannot explain how amazing it is to find a company that does it all and at such high standards. Everything was faultless and everything ran so smoothly and I just cant thank them enough for all they did to contribute to making our day so amazing. Jess and Matt xx
You were brilliant! Music was superb , both lovely people.
Chrisco were very helpful and understanding from the first enquiry. They did a great job for my event working against some unexpected obstacles on the day. Highly recommend them for your event or party.
Exceptional service from start to finish.
The team at Chrisco Productions provide an excellent and personal service. They work closely with us to provide proposals for our clients offering them a variety of options to suit their needs at their event.
Chrisco Productions is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews