Chorley Upvc Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chorley Upvc

info@chorleyupvc.co.uk

Tell us how Chorley Upvc made you happy

Telephone
"Ingrid the lady who answers the phone calls is super helpful and attentive, both work men who came out to first look at the door then fit the door were not only lovely to me and my children but really efficient. The work man that came to take off the old door and fit the new door was fab , he took away all the mess creates from the changing of the doors and was very precise and careful about making sure the fit was perfect. He barely stopped the entire time he was here (three and a half hours) and I was just really impressed overall with the friendliness and hard work he did."
"After finding a smashed window at an empty property to which we are the Landlord, Chorley UPVC were extremely helpful, polite, efficient and responsive. They attended within 15 minutes of contacting them, removed the broken glass, ordered a replacement pane and had returned and fitted the new unit within 7 days. They kept me updated throughout the entire process, the workmanship was excellent and customer service excellent. I would highly recommend Chorley UPVC."
"Had Door-Stop front door and two sets of French doors fitted. All the staff were really helpful and everything was completed on time and to a high standard with no mess. Would highly recommend."
"Rockdoor fitted to high standard, great service from all at Chorley upvc."
"I recently had Chorley UPVC fit me a composite front door. UPVC Windows and back door all in anthracite grey. I had been getting a few quotes from different companies and being honest I was not filled with confidence. Chorley UPVC was recommended to me so I gave them a call. A lovely man came out to measure up one morning and I knew I wanted them to do my work. He advised the quote would be a few days. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised at how competitive it was. I signed up straight away. It was booked in for 2 days to be installed and was finished in time and to a very high standard. The frames and windows are really good looking as well as high quality. All I can say is I wish I would have found them and done it sooner! My friend viewed them on Sunday and is now going to use them for his installation this summer. My parents are also getting a quote from them. That speaks for itself. Not many companies with this much care about any more. Well done Chorley UPVC!"
"just had 3 new windows fitted. Excellent job , nice tidy job with no mess. Would recommend."
"Great service the fitter was very pleasant and did a really good job. I would recommend Chorley upvc to anyone"
"Absolutely perfect back door, looks good and fitted perfectly! Took there time and perfected it, very fast moving and very helpful staff! Would highly recommend!!!"
"Just had some new doors and windows fitted plus some conservatory repairs. Great service, friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended."
"Just had a new front door fitted. Really pleased with the service and fitting. First class job no mess and very tidy finish. No redecorating needed."
"Came to fit a upvc door. Very happy with it. Competitive price. Thank you"
"Another good job done by Chorley UPVC, nothing to much trouble for them ,pleasant staff. No hesitation recommending them."
"Excellent company to deal with and the staff are a credit to the company had Windows and a door fitted to a very high standard,I am more than happy to recommend them to friends and family and have done already 👍 again many thanks"
"I have used this company for years and have always been very pleased with the level of service. The workmanship is second to none and the aftercare always first class I would not hesitate to recommend this company to fit your doors or windows 1st class local company and great prices too. Give them a try"
"Work on replacing our back door was completed on 20th June 2018. Our door got stuck, as it was on it's last legs for a while. Chorley UPVC responded to my email sent over the weekend and were out first thing Monday morning. After a good attempt at trying to unjam it, we agreed that it needed replacing and the door was secured before he left. I got a really reasonable quote on the replacement and it was fitted 2 days later, within a couple of hours, and then fully completed with the glass panel a few days later. The work was completed to a high standard. I would highly recommend this company as efficient, trustworthy, knowledgeable and for providing high quality workmanship. Highly recommended."
"Called out same day to fix a door, Very competitive price and great service."
"Chorley Upvc repaired 2 of our windows and a patio door. The price was good and the work was done to a high standard. They were polite and helpful and nothing was to much trouble. The guy that came to do the repair worked really hard and did a fantastic job. I would definately use them again and i would highly recommend them."
"We had three windows fitted. One was in our recently installed bathroom and we were apprehensive in case any tiles were damaged. The workmen were prompt, polite, tidy and did a great job. we were more than satisfied with the standard of work and will be using them again. I thoroughly recommend them. By the way, they installed the bathroom window without so much as a scratch on the new tiles!"
"Bought a rear door off ChorleyuPvc, Great price and great service from Quote to Invoice."
"We originally had Chorley UPVC to replace our patio door and the fit was excellent and the fitter made sure that there was very little disturbance to the decor. Then with that good experience, we approached the firm to replace the front door and hallway window. We received good advice, prompt service with the quotes and were delighted by the fit and quietness. The price compared well with other firms and the fitter was very pleasant and tidy. So it was natural for us to approach Chorley UPVC to quote for the replacement of 2 bay windows 3 bedroom windows and a bathroom window. We particularly liked the inner frame seal being pale grey and not black which makes it almost invisible compared with the original and far neater. We can already tell that it is much quieter for traffic noise and warmer too. Once again the fitters worked hard and were very pleasant and efficient - so this really is 3 REVIEWS in one. We know the firm work hard to keep their reputation and we are happy to recommend them and have already recommended them to family and friends."
Chorley Upvc is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews