Chorley Upvc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chorley Upvc

info@chorleyupvc.co.uk

Tell us how Chorley Upvc made you happy
Chorley UPVC have been great with us. From initially coming out to measure up to the installation of the windows and doors. This has been an extremely difficult year for everybody. Ingrid has been great updating us on when the doors and windows would be fitted as there has been a huge back log of jobs due to issues outside of the companies control. The final work John and his father in law have done on our property is amazing. I would highly recommend Chorley UPVC to anybody.
Really pleased with the French doors and window recently fitted in our new kitchen. All enquiries dealt with in an efficient, friendly and professional manner. Would certainly recommend the company and hope to do business with them again soon for the installation of a porch.
Recently had a door fitted by Chorley UPVC and their communication and fitting were great so will shortly be having some replacement windows fitted by them.
Had too many problems with order (6-8 weeks late) and issues with the upvc windows (items faulty/missing) to give them more than 2 stars. And to clarify my order was from before Covid existed, so please dont blame the current situation for it.
Recently had all windows fitted in house. Excellent service and completion. Very pleased with quality and fitters. Great price and quality value.
Just had a Rockdoor fitted. The service from every body was excellent. They were all friendly, efficient and professional. The installation was of the highest quality with attention to detail. The fitter was friendly courteous and professional and did a brilliant job. Highly recommended, great job at a good price
Customer service from this company is second to none . I had a new Rockdoor fitted today and we are really pleased with the results. Having looked around on various websites and not being able to find what we wanted we decided to go with Chorley UPVC knowing they have been going for years and are a family bases business The door looks great both from inside and out and Ingrid who I have spoken to on several occasions is both friendly and professional. Thank you to all
Just had my new Rock door and windows fitted. Fabulous product, fabulous service, thanks again.
Just had a new composite door fitted.....the service from all the staff was friendly and efficient and we were kept upto date on the fitting day Very pleased with the friendly fitters, who arrived on time, and did an excellent job fitting the door and cleaning up afterwards.Would certainly reccomend the firm.
I've just had 3 large glazing units replaced, the original ones, also from Chorlley Upvc having lasted for 20 years. The experience from the measuring up process, quotation, placing the order and installation has been extremely efficient. Even when one of the fitters notice a scratch on one of the glass panels he drew it to our attention and without hesitation a new one was ordered and fitted very quickly. I am very impressed with Chorley Upvc and can recommend them to anyone needing double glazing.
I have just had a composite front door fitted by chorley upvc and found them professional throughout the process. They gave me lots of advice about the types of doors, fixtures and glazing options. Produced clear designs to show me the product and happily amended this several times until we were satisfied with the final choice. The fitting team were excellent and cleaned up after completing a very good job of fitting the door and new frame. Definitely use them if you are in this area x 😀
Efficient & friendly service from Chorley UPVC. Great selection at good prices. My home is very happy with its new look & I feel safe & satisfied with the choice made 😊 Would definitely recommend
A superb family business who delivered an excellent service at a very reasonable price.
Very friendly people, great price and got the job done efficiently and quickly. Overall can’t fault them
Ingrid the lady who answers the phone calls is super helpful and attentive, both work men who came out to first look at the door then fit the door were not only lovely to me and my children but really efficient. The work man that came to take off the old door and fit the new door was fab , he took away all the mess creates from the changing of the doors and was very precise and careful about making sure the fit was perfect. He barely stopped the entire time he was here (three and a half hours) and I was just really impressed overall with the friendliness and hard work he did.
After finding a smashed window at an empty property to which we are the Landlord, Chorley UPVC were extremely helpful, polite, efficient and responsive. They attended within 15 minutes of contacting them, removed the broken glass, ordered a replacement pane and had returned and fitted the new unit within 7 days. They kept me updated throughout the entire process, the workmanship was excellent and customer service excellent. I would highly recommend Chorley UPVC.
Had Door-Stop front door and two sets of French doors fitted. All the staff were really helpful and everything was completed on time and to a high standard with no mess. Would highly recommend.
Rockdoor fitted to high standard, great service from all at Chorley upvc.
I recently had Chorley UPVC fit me a composite front door. UPVC Windows and back door all in anthracite grey.

I had been getting a few quotes from different companies and being honest I was not filled with confidence. Chorley UPVC was recommended to me so I gave them a call. A lovely man came out to measure up one morning and I knew I wanted them to do my work. He advised the quote would be a few days. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised at how competitive it was. I signed up straight away.

It was booked in for 2 days to be installed and was finished in time and to a very high standard. The frames and windows are really good looking as well as high quality.

All I can say is I wish I would have found them and done it sooner!

My friend viewed them on Sunday and is now going to use them for his installation this summer. My parents are also getting a quote from them. That speaks for itself. Not many companies with this much care about any more.

Well done Chorley UPVC!
just had 3 new windows fitted. Excellent job , nice tidy job with no mess.
Would recommend.