Chorley Upvc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chorley Upvc

info@chorleyupvc.co.uk

Tell us how Chorley Upvc made you happy
I've just had 3 large glazing units replaced, the original ones, also from Chorlley Upvc having lasted for 20 years. The experience from the measuring up process, quotation, placing the order and installation has been extremely efficient. Even when one of the fitters notice a scratch on one of the glass panels he drew it to our attention and without hesitation a new one was ordered and fitted very quickly. I am very impressed with Chorley Upvc and can recommend them to anyone needing double glazing.
I have just had a composite front door fitted by chorley upvc and found them professional throughout the process. They gave me lots of advice about the types of doors, fixtures and glazing options. Produced clear designs to show me the product and happily amended this several times until we were satisfied with the final choice. The fitting team were excellent and cleaned up after completing a very good job of fitting the door and new frame. Definitely use them if you are in this area x πŸ˜€
Efficient & friendly service from Chorley UPVC. Great selection at good prices. My home is very happy with its new look & I feel safe & satisfied with the choice made 😊 Would definitely recommend
A superb family business who delivered an excellent service at a very reasonable price.
Very friendly people, great price and got the job done efficiently and quickly. Overall can’t fault them
Ingrid the lady who answers the phone calls is super helpful and attentive, both work men who came out to first look at the door then fit the door were not only lovely to me and my children but really efficient. The work man that came to take off the old door and fit the new door was fab , he took away all the mess creates from the changing of the doors and was very precise and careful about making sure the fit was perfect. He barely stopped the entire time he was here (three and a half hours) and I was just really impressed overall with the friendliness and hard work he did.
After finding a smashed window at an empty property to which we are the Landlord, Chorley UPVC were extremely helpful, polite, efficient and responsive. They attended within 15 minutes of contacting them, removed the broken glass, ordered a replacement pane and had returned and fitted the new unit within 7 days. They kept me updated throughout the entire process, the workmanship was excellent and customer service excellent. I would highly recommend Chorley UPVC.
Had Door-Stop front door and two sets of French doors fitted. All the staff were really helpful and everything was completed on time and to a high standard with no mess. Would highly recommend.
Rockdoor fitted to high standard, great service from all at Chorley upvc.
I recently had Chorley UPVC fit me a composite front door. UPVC Windows and back door all in anthracite grey. I had been getting a few quotes from different companies and being honest I was not filled with confidence. Chorley UPVC was recommended to me so I gave them a call. A lovely man came out to measure up one morning and I knew I wanted them to do my work. He advised the quote would be a few days. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised at how competitive it was. I signed up straight away. It was booked in for 2 days to be installed and was finished in time and to a very high standard. The frames and windows are really good looking as well as high quality. All I can say is I wish I would have found them and done it sooner! My friend viewed them on Sunday and is now going to use them for his installation this summer. My parents are also getting a quote from them. That speaks for itself. Not many companies with this much care about any more. Well done Chorley UPVC!
just had 3 new windows fitted. Excellent job , nice tidy job with no mess. Would recommend.
Great service the fitter was very pleasant and did a really good job. I would recommend Chorley upvc to anyone
Absolutely perfect back door, looks good and fitted perfectly! Took there time and perfected it, very fast moving and very helpful staff! Would highly recommend!!!
Just had some new doors and windows fitted plus some conservatory repairs. Great service, friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended.
Just had a new front door fitted. Really pleased with the service and fitting. First class job no mess and very tidy finish. No redecorating needed.
Came to fit a upvc door. Very happy with it. Competitive price. Thank you
Another good job done by Chorley UPVC, nothing to much trouble for them ,pleasant staff. No hesitation recommending them.
Excellent company to deal with and the staff are a credit to the company had Windows and a door fitted to a very high standard,I am more than happy to recommend them to friends and family and have done already πŸ‘ again many thanks
I have used this company for years and have always been very pleased with the level of service. The workmanship is second to none and the aftercare always first class I would not hesitate to recommend this company to fit your doors or windows 1st class local company and great prices too. Give them a try
Work on replacing our back door was completed on 20th June 2018. Our door got stuck, as it was on it's last legs for a while. Chorley UPVC responded to my email sent over the weekend and were out first thing Monday morning. After a good attempt at trying to unjam it, we agreed that it needed replacing and the door was secured before he left. I got a really reasonable quote on the replacement and it was fitted 2 days later, within a couple of hours, and then fully completed with the glass panel a few days later. The work was completed to a high standard. I would highly recommend this company as efficient, trustworthy, knowledgeable and for providing high quality workmanship. Highly recommended.
Chorley Upvc is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews