Choosey Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Choosey

About Choosey: Choosey offers a unique and innovative way of sending a greeting card. Mix the old with the new by sending an old-fashioned greeting card with a personal video inside. Delight your loved ones with a creative video card! Whether you're celebrating a birthday, wedding, Mother's day, Valentine's day, Christmas or you simply want to let someone know how much they mean to you, Choosey has you covered.

How does it work:

1. Select the card design you like.
2. Customise it's message
3. Make it exceptional by uploading your video (if you wish)
4. It's all done! When the your loved one opens the card they'll scan the QR code to reveal the video message which will play as if it's inside the card, via the Choosey App (available for iOS and Android).

customerservice@choosey.com

Elizabeth House,39 York Road,London,United Kingdom

Tell us how Choosey made you happy

"Good selection of quirky, fun cards-would definitely use again ????"
"Good range of cards and appear to be delivered on time. Good postage rates for UK and overseas. Lots of fonts to choose from for the message, which you can arrange how you like. Website can be a bit slow and sometimes have to start again, but I assume that's because it's a fairly new site. Will definitely use again."
"Good range of cards. Would prefer a few more, perhaps. Good amount of fonts to choose from and you can arrange your message how you like. I do sometimes experience technical faults where I have to start the card again, which is a pain, but hopefully that's just because the site is fairly new. Cards seem to be delivered on time, which is the main thing! Would definitely use again. Postage cost is very reasonable too."
"Fast service once choice made but less choice of designs than some other vendors"
"It was a quick and easy process"
"Nice selection of cool cards and fast delivery - would definitely use again."
"Quick delivery and reasonably priced. A greater selection of cards would be nice though."
"high quality cards"
"Great selection of pictures on the front of the card, but I was disappointed I couldn't personalise any of them. I also didn't like that the inside writing wasn't centred, it was left alined so I had to add spaces to put it in the centre. Also disappointed I couldn't change the font. But super fast delivery, great!"
"Prompt despatch. Pleased with the quality."
"Card was well finished and colourful, and delivery was prompt"
"Easy site to use and a good choice of cards."
"Good choice if good quality cards!"
"I was impressed by the choice of cards and he option to be able to send direct or to yourself. The quality of the finish on the cards is great!"
"This is the first time I have used this site and I am very impressed the quality of the card was very good and it was very quickly delivered the only reason I am giving it 4 stars and not 5 is they could do with more of a selection I wanted a cute card for my little granddaughter but there was not one suitable but would use them again"
"Customising the card was relatively straightforward; fine for anyone familiar with word processing, DTP etc. but maybe baby steps for those who aren't. I was anxious about the video upload since I couldn't easily find confirmation: a) that I could do it from a pc rather than a smartphone app; b) what size limitations existed. However, I hunted around and, not then in the FAQ I tracked down that I could undertake the process without needing an app and that my video size was well within limits (20MB max). I think my brother liked his card and it certainly arrived within the projected 1-3 day window. One of the best things about Choosey, handily in view of the company name, is the CHOICE. There are many designs and, as mentioned, you can customise the inside. I'd imagine that, if you wanted to and changed the font-size to a small one, you could even write a reasonably-sized message over and above the expected/traditional "greeting". I will use them again; especially if they continue with their very welcome special promotions."
"User friendly site. Unusual cards. Prompt delivery."
"Good selection of cards. Hopefully they will be delivered on the correct dates as they 're all fornext mon th"
"I found it very easy to order the cards, the selection was good, although a little more tradition cards in the selection would be good. Having an area to store your addresses is also an added bonus, excellent for future visits. Will definitely use choosey again."
"Good service."