Choosey Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Choosey

About Choosey: Choosey offers a unique and innovative way of sending a greeting card. Mix the old with the new by sending an old-fashioned greeting card with a personal video inside. Delight your loved ones with a creative video card! Whether you're celebrating a birthday, wedding, Mother's day, Valentine's day, Christmas or you simply want to let someone know how much they mean to you, Choosey has you covered.

How does it work:

1. Select the card design you like.
2. Customise it's message
3. Make it exceptional by uploading your video (if you wish)
4. It's all done! When the your loved one opens the card they'll scan the QR code to reveal the video message which will play as if it's inside the card, via the Choosey App (available for iOS and Android).

customerservice@choosey.com

Elizabeth House,39 York Road,London,United Kingdom

Tell us how Choosey made you happy

"I sent my card directly to my friend so did not see it, my friend said it was not as good as a previous supplier. I found the website difficult to use with insufficient information. I don't think I will use you again."
Hi Daphne. I'm sorry to hear your friend didn't find our card as good as a previous company, and that you found our website tricky. If you have any suggestions we would love to hear them as we are always looking to improve our service. Drop an email to customerservice@choosey.com with your thoughts. Kind Regards, Choosey x
"I loved this site and ordered lots of cards to be sent in the future. I thought they had been sent ! When I ordered one card to be send to my son and wife on their 1st Anniversary imagine their surprise when they received all the cards I had previously ordered. Customer Services were fantastic and refunded my payment and said they would cancel the order...clearly that didn't happen but the refund did. Because of this I may very well try them again in the future."
Hi Catherine. I'm sorry to hear all of your previous cards went out too - I can see it was too late to stop them and they were already in the post! However, I'm glad you received your refund. Please check your inbox as customer services would like to issue you with a code for a free card by means of an apology.
"The card designs are fun, not as many "boyfriend" cards as I would have liked! The concept is good but I kept having problems with the website and my message inside! Great customer service team and placed the order in the end. Pleased with the card, the envelope could be on a thicker gsm or more premium finish! Would use again"
Sorry to hear you had issues with the website, but glad to hear customer services sort the issue for you. Thanks for the feedback on the envelope - this will be passed on to our production team.
"I was very happy with the card I purchased but disappointed that their was no envelope for the card inside, as it was for my son's girlfriend. Luckily I ordered it early, but now need to find an envelope for it."
"I had some issues with the preview of the card I was making not matching what I had designed (the writing went off the edge of the page when I previewed it) and so I contacted customer services by email for assistance. Although I received a confirmation email to say that someone would be in touch within 2 days, I never heard from anyone. I tried again a few days later to create the card I wanted to and it worked that time. So whilst I was happy in the end with the card, it was not as straightforward as I had hoped and my experience of the support from customer services was poor."
"Firstly you emailed addressing me as Lisa, not sure how as none of the names or email I used had Lisa in them.. and it would only let us watch it on one device so hubby had to use my phone to view it which spoilt the fun"
"The cards are cute and lots of variety, adding the video message is a nice addition too. Easy to use website and no problems ordering, fast delivery. I've ordered 3 cards from here and they vary in quality. Two times out of three the cards have been sent and arrived slightly bent or damaged - they could really invest in board back envelopes or better quality card stock as other companies have."
"Designs are lovely, it's the card quality that lets them down. Quite thin and doesn't have a sharp crease either, so they fold open easily which is annoying when they're stood up."
"Great cards but awfully expensive. I like the cartoon cards in block colours which are humorous especially the pears. There's a card for everyone here"
"There was an error submitting the order so needed to complete a second time. I was advised that I would not be charged for deleting very due to the error, however I was charged for delivery! Not a great start and not sure I would choose choosey again in a hurry!"
Choosey is rated 4.51 based on 273 reviews