Choosey Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Choosey

About Choosey: Choosey offers a unique and innovative way of sending a greeting card. Mix the old with the new by sending an old-fashioned greeting card with a personal video inside. Delight your loved ones with a creative video card! Whether you're celebrating a birthday, wedding, Mother's day, Valentine's day, Christmas or you simply want to let someone know how much they mean to you, Choosey has you covered.

How does it work:

1. Select the card design you like.
2. Customise it's message
3. Make it exceptional by uploading your video (if you wish)
4. It's all done! When the your loved one opens the card they'll scan the QR code to reveal the video message which will play as if it's inside the card, via the Choosey App (available for iOS and Android).

customerservice@choosey.com

Elizabeth House,39 York Road,London,United Kingdom

Click Here

Tell us how Choosey made you happy

"The front of the card was good and loading the video onto the website was easy. When I received the card, the envelope was stuck down, I had to tear it open to get the card out and when opening the card half of the message on the card was missing!! Really disappointed!!"
Hi Katy. Sincere apologies for this. I understand this must have been incredibly frustrating. I have refunded you for the order and our customer service team will be in touch.
"Never answered my e-mail"
"I ordered a card and when it arrived the font and positioning of the message was different from the card preview. Emailed customer service, received an automated receipt stating someone would contact me within 2 days. Still no response even after more than a week. On the plus side delivery was quick"
Hi Karina

Thanks for your review. I'm so sorry to hear your card arrived faulty and that no one has yet been in touch to fix it.

Please check your emails to find a code entitling you to completely free card including postage, and a response to your initial email. Sincere apologies Karina, and we hope your next experience shopping with Choosey is a better one!
"Compared to other online greetings card companies I have used, the choice wasn't as good, the print quality was lower, the cardstock was thinner, the packaging was not as protective and the envelope provided (although it was the correct size) was just an ordinary stationary envelope, not a greetings card envelope."
"The printing internally needs a lot of work. I wasn't able to centralise the text and it was printed going off the edge of the card. Front of the card was really good but work needed internally."
"Unfortunately I have to rate poor as I made an order which did not arrive. I contacted customer service who did respond quickly and have assured me that they have re-sent the card and it will arrive in 1-3 days. This was dealt with very well. However the email I was just sent directing me to leave this review was addressed to Abigail. This is not my name so I am confused as to what has happened here."
"late sending card & previous orders not sent & no notification emailed. if I didn't have a free card code I wouldn't have given them a second order"
"Awkward user interface to create the card, posted in plenty of time, but still arrived late. Will not be using again"
Choosey is rated 4.51 based on 273 reviews