Choosey Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Choosey

About Choosey: Choosey offers a unique and innovative way of sending a greeting card. Mix the old with the new by sending an old-fashioned greeting card with a personal video inside. Delight your loved ones with a creative video card! Whether you're celebrating a birthday, wedding, Mother's day, Valentine's day, Christmas or you simply want to let someone know how much they mean to you, Choosey has you covered.

How does it work:

1. Select the card design you like.
2. Customise it's message
3. Make it exceptional by uploading your video (if you wish)
4. It's all done! When the your loved one opens the card they'll scan the QR code to reveal the video message which will play as if it's inside the card, via the Choosey App (available for iOS and Android).

customerservice@choosey.com

Elizabeth House,39 York Road,London,United Kingdom

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Choosey made you happy

"Good fast delivery for personalised greeting cards"
"Very good selection of cards to choose from, brilliant and quick delivery service. Would definitely recommend."
"Very pleased with the purchase. Good quality card, delivered on time and was exactly what I ordered."
"Won't buy from here again. I opted for the card to be sent at a later date directly to the recipient. After checking all the details and paying I looked at the receipt they emailed me and they had inserted the main line from MY address into the recipients address. I emailed them and they sent me a holding reply saying someone would get back to me within 2 working days. A week later I still haven't received a response. Have sent another email 2 days ago and still no response. It may be cheap but I don't even know if it'll get to my friend."
Hi Margaret,

Not to worry - this has been amended for you.

When you receive your shipping confirmation email it will still have the old postcode on there. We change it manually so don't be alarmed!
"Great Service fast delivery"
"Fast delivery . Brilliant card . Realky good quality xx"
"Delivered as promised and friend really liked her card!"
"Good service."
"Excellent selection of cards and great service"
"I ordered a card and when it arrived the font and positioning of the message was different from the card preview. Emailed customer service, received an automated receipt stating someone would contact me within 2 days. Still no response even after more than a week. On the plus side delivery was quick"
Hi Karina

Thanks for your review. I'm so sorry to hear your card arrived faulty and that no one has yet been in touch to fix it.

Please check your emails to find a code entitling you to completely free card including postage, and a response to your initial email. Sincere apologies Karina, and we hope your next experience shopping with Choosey is a better one!
"Excellent. You did what you said you would do :-) !!"
"Compared to other online greetings card companies I have used, the choice wasn't as good, the print quality was lower, the cardstock was thinner, the packaging was not as protective and the envelope provided (although it was the correct size) was just an ordinary stationary envelope, not a greetings card envelope."
"Great cards - great service!"
"First time I had used Chhosey but I was very pleased with the selection of cards, the ease of ordering, quality of the card and the speed of delivery - will definitely be using again!"
"Great cards and excellent service."
"The cards here are great & the delivery is always on time. Will definitely be recommending to my family & friends!!"
"Really impressed with the range of cards available - not the usual drivel/polite selection on offer. We like to send close friends rude cards and Choosey had some good ones. Will use again!"
"Very easy to order and excellent selection of cards. My order arrived on time so I am happy to recommend"
"Great product"
"Further to original card not being received, then replacement not arriving either, the 3rd one also a no show. Don't think the postal system can be blamed 3 times! Will not be using again."
Choosey is rated 4.51 based on 273 reviews