Choosey Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Choosey

About Choosey: Choosey offers a unique and innovative way of sending a greeting card. Mix the old with the new by sending an old-fashioned greeting card with a personal video inside. Delight your loved ones with a creative video card! Whether you're celebrating a birthday, wedding, Mother's day, Valentine's day, Christmas or you simply want to let someone know how much they mean to you, Choosey has you covered.

How does it work:

1. Select the card design you like.
2. Customise it's message
3. Make it exceptional by uploading your video (if you wish)
4. It's all done! When the your loved one opens the card they'll scan the QR code to reveal the video message which will play as if it's inside the card, via the Choosey App (available for iOS and Android).

customerservice@choosey.com

Elizabeth House,39 York Road,London,United Kingdom

Tell us how Choosey made you happy

"Great card, delivered quickly. Easy to use website, lots of choice, good quality card, better size than some cards, excellent value."
"Great quality card! Very easy to use. Will be back soon. Thanks!"
"Easy to use website, quality cards and reliable service. Highly recommended."
"Nice quality cards and the standard size is bigger than moonpig and funky pigeon. Received quickly too. Would recommend"
"I was very happy with the card I purchased but disappointed that their was no envelope for the card inside, as it was for my son's girlfriend. Luckily I ordered it early, but now need to find an envelope for it."
"Good choice if good quality cards!"
"Easy to use, good choice of cards, and easy to personalise. Very happy with the service"
"I was impressed by the choice of cards and he option to be able to send direct or to yourself. The quality of the finish on the cards is great!"
"This is the first time I have used this site and I am very impressed the quality of the card was very good and it was very quickly delivered the only reason I am giving it 4 stars and not 5 is they could do with more of a selection I wanted a cute card for my little granddaughter but there was not one suitable but would use them again"
"Customising the card was relatively straightforward; fine for anyone familiar with word processing, DTP etc. but maybe baby steps for those who aren't. I was anxious about the video upload since I couldn't easily find confirmation: a) that I could do it from a pc rather than a smartphone app; b) what size limitations existed. However, I hunted around and, not then in the FAQ I tracked down that I could undertake the process without needing an app and that my video size was well within limits (20MB max). I think my brother liked his card and it certainly arrived within the projected 1-3 day window. One of the best things about Choosey, handily in view of the company name, is the CHOICE. There are many designs and, as mentioned, you can customise the inside. I'd imagine that, if you wanted to and changed the font-size to a small one, you could even write a reasonably-sized message over and above the expected/traditional "greeting". I will use them again; especially if they continue with their very welcome special promotions."
"A PLEASANT SURPRISE TO FIND SUCH A INSPIRING NEW COMPANY WITH SOME EXCELLENT CARDS ! MANY THANKS !!"
"Really new and exciting designed cards."
"User friendly site. Unusual cards. Prompt delivery."
"easy peasy"
"Easy to use website, fantastic value for money and good quality cards with choice of recording your own greetings!"
"Good selection of cards. Hopefully they will be delivered on the correct dates as they 're all fornext mon th"
"Delivery was excellent, on time. Recommend"
"I found it very easy to order the cards, the selection was good, although a little more tradition cards in the selection would be good. Having an area to store your addresses is also an added bonus, excellent for future visits. Will definitely use choosey again."
"Great service.And the card was of high quality,looked good,feels nice.Great all round.So Thank You."
"Fab card! great quality and quick delivery!"
Choosey is rated 4.51 based on 273 reviews