Choosey Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choosey
Read Choosey Reviews

About Choosey:

Choosey offers a unique and innovative way of sending a greeting card. Mix the old with the new by sending an old-fashioned greeting card with a personal video inside. Delight your loved ones with a creative video card! Whether you're celebrating a birthday, wedding, Mother's day, Valentine's day, Christmas or you simply want to let someone know how much they mean to you, Choosey has you covered.

How does it work:

1. Select the card design you like.
2. Customise it's message
3. Make it exceptional by uploading your video (if you wish)
4. It's all done! When the your loved one opens the card they'll scan the QR code to reveal the video message which will play as if it's inside the card, via the Choosey App (available for iOS and Android).

customerservice@choosey.com

Elizabeth House,39 York Road,London,United Kingdom

Tell us how Choosey made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Amazing cards! very unique and funny, always use choosey now :)
Great design and great quality. Prompt delivery, recommended!
Really lovely high quality card and fast delivery!
A good selection of card designs to choose from. Really easy to create the card with a selected picture and computerised message, and then to personalise it even further with a hand written message inside when it was forwarded to my home address. Would have liked to have added a video clip but had problems downloading the app. Would definitely use this company again!
great service very fast
my daughter likes it
I loved this site and ordered lots of cards to be sent in the future. I thought they had been sent !

When I ordered one card to be send to my son and wife on their 1st Anniversary imagine their surprise when they received all the cards I had previously ordered.

Customer Services were fantastic and refunded my payment and said they would cancel the order...clearly that didn't happen but the refund did. Because of this I may very well try them again in the future.
Hi Catherine. I'm sorry to hear all of your previous cards went out too - I can see it was too late to stop them and they were already in the post! However, I'm glad you received your refund. Please check your inbox as customer services would like to issue you with a code for a free card by means of an apology.
Quick, easy and simple
Fantastic choice of cards, all right up my street for sense of humour too! Fast delivery and great quality cards too. Highly recommend!
excellent service, despatched quickly & good quality cards, good price too!
Fantastic funny easy cards ???? Will use again!
The card designs are fun, not as many "boyfriend" cards as I would have liked! The concept is good but I kept having problems with the website and my message inside! Great customer service team and placed the order in the end. Pleased with the card, the envelope could be on a thicker gsm or more premium finish! Would use again
Sorry to hear you had issues with the website, but glad to hear customer services sort the issue for you. Thanks for the feedback on the envelope - this will be passed on to our production team.
Very good variety of greeting cards and price is very reasonable.
Great service. The card looked just as I expected it would and arrived exactly the day when I asked for delivery. Overall a very good service at a good price.
Good selection of quirky, fun cards-would definitely use again ????
A variety of cards and occasions to choose from. Prompt service and recipient loved their card.
Quick delivery, some quirky designs. Really liked some of the cartoon humour.
My order arrived within a few days and the card was good quality.
Really good service, came quickly and the card was of good quality.
Great quality card, with modern front image.
Choosey is rated 4.51 based on 273 reviews