Chooseyourevent.co.uk Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Chooseyourevent.co.uk
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Chooseyourevent.co.uk made you happy

"Easy to submit my event - I'll be even happier if people come along as a result of being on Choose Your Event :)"
Thank you for the lovely feedback. We're delighted to hear you found our site easy to use... and that we can help bring even more people to your event :)
"I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Ben and his team for working with me to resolve my initial technical problems. Ben personally dealt with it all and made sure I was kept in the loop throughout. Customer Service like that is hard to come by so I'm delighted to tell everyone about it. Given the level of care and support they showed me, I have no hesitation in using and promotion Choose your Event to others. Keep up the great work!"
Hi Anthea, thank you for your feedback and we're very sorry to hear that you've experienced errors with the registration process. Our priority is ensuring that our site is as easy to use as possible. With this, we'll be in touch directly to complete your registration and promote your upcoming events as soon as possible.
"I had trouble submitting an event and i emailed the customer service and i got a reply straigth away and it was all sorted within few minuted. Very happy and create service :)"
Thanks very much for taking the time to write a review. We're sorry to hear you experienced some issues uploading an event via our new platform but am delighted to hear that our in-house events team were able to assist you. We look forward to promoting more of your events in the future.
"Easy to use and readily accepted our photo"
Thanks very much for your review and we're delighted to hear you found the site easy to use.
"I recently found the site whilst looking for events. I was very happy as I help to organise a lot of charitable events in my area, and an extra place to include free listings is much appreciated."
"Very easy to use and to upload details"
"It was really easy to upload our event information- very user-friendly"
"Nice website"
"Simple process to register and add details."
"Very easy and quick to list an event"
"I think I remember that it was well set out and seemed to meet the brief. I look forward to seeing whether it reaches people and they attend the ceilidh I am organised for Saturday 8th July 2017 in Ashurst in the New Forest."
"Very easy to fill out and submit"
"It was easy to. Avogate through the procedure."
"I'm very impressed with Chooseyourevent; my listing for Larry Garner and The Norman Beaker Band is clear, gives all the information and links directly to the venue site. I will continue to list my events with you."
"Very sorry to say that I find your website very difficult to browse. I cant seem to find my own event!"
Dear Rupdaye.
Thank you for the taking to comment on our services. We strive to ensure our website is as easy to use as possible and clearly we’ve under performed on this occasion. With this in mind, I’d welcome the opportunity to investigate this further for you if you're able to email me directly (ben@cye-group.com) or call on 01460 259056.

Many thanks
Ben Gray, Director
"just good service"
"Finally! An easy site to add a free listing on without lots of ads. Keep up the good work!"
"Being very easy to use and free to add our event on the website, made us use chooseyourevent.co.uk."
"simple to use and follow instructuions"
"easy to sign up to and navigate"
Chooseyourevent.co.uk is rated 4.52 based on 136 reviews