Choice Furniture Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choice Furniture Superstore
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Choice Furniture Superstore made you happy
DO NOT GO HERE. Take note of all of the reviews that say do not go here. Shoddy service, go to large main street suppliers instead. As we’ve had to. Took the day off work, assured on 3 occasions delivery would appear, it didn’t. We’ve cancelled order, Shame I can’t get my days holiday back from work. The bedframe we ordered was as a surprise makeover for my daughters room this weekend for her birthday, that now obviously can’t go ahead. Customer service pretty apologetic on phone, so that’s something positive from a negative experience. Let’s see how long refund now takes.
BEWARE WHEN ORDERING ONLINE, as they will confirm a delivery date, and then whether it is going to be AM or PM delivery, and that's where the communication ends. The first attempted delivery was at 6:41am, or at least this is when the delivery driver last tried to ring me to advise the delivery. When I called back at 8am it was too late, and it would need to be rearranged. Customer service on the phone was interesting, and suggested that the unsociable hour was an AM time. I replied so is 00:05, and so maybe I should have waited up from then. I imagine this wont be this lads last job but if he were to remain in customer service I would strongly suggest he has some training in basic customer service. Upon rearrangement 7 days later, I stipulated that a 90 minute window for my now PM delivery be communicated to ensure that someone be in. This was a large unit, and it wasn't cheap so I didn't think I was asking a lot of a company who weren't forthcoming with communications. At 11:39am I receive a call which I was not able to answer as I was playing sport, but around 6 mins later I text this number back to confirm that I had received their message and I expected delivery in or around 90 minutes, before continuing with my match. Multiple calls came in, and it turned out that they were outside my property at midday. PM, yes, but a 21 minute window which isn't even their 30 minutes they propose as part of their automated service. Thankfully my partner was able to rush back to take the delivery and close this saga. Wrong. The item was damaged, and not just a nick or scratch, the mirror in the display case was smashed. Thankfully the delivery guys unpackaged it before attempting to bring it indoors, though the packaging was in a terrible state anyway, both soggy and torn. So back in the delivery van it went, but not before marking our patio with the power cord. Customer service again, different person, submitted complaint and requested a call back from a manager. Call received, and the manager had no clue why he was calling me. No internal communication. Left it with him, and also requested having compensation to clean the marks from our patio, which at this point they are questioning, as their "experts" insisting that the wire would need to be melted to do this. These experts should look into the idea of a trapped plug being dragged along the pathway, and should inspect the plug for damage. Order cancelled, replacement sourced elsewhere.
Perfect service . Table arrived in time scales given . Kept informed every step of the process.
Great website and prices, but the worst customer service: - They don't contact you to let you know what's going on once the ETA has expired and leave all the chasing to you -Those answering the phones are also bordering on rude and are just generally unhelpful -I was told I could choose date of delivery but that didn't happen - they just forced a date upon me -Night before delivery they text me to say they were coming at 6am -They leant a piece of the bed against the wall and it stained the wall
Awful company to deal with: Poor communication, mis-information, delivered the wrong item, and its taken getting our credit card company involved before finally getting our money back. We ordered a dining room set off the Choice Furniture Store website taking advantage of an offer that was on at the time, and paid our deposit on our credit card. We had been told that it would take about a month before the item was in stock. After two months of chasing them for updates, we were eventually told that they had our table and two of the four dining chairs in stock but were awaiting the final two. We decided to get them to deliver what they had and paid an additional amount to cover the part order but withheld the final balance while the other chairs were outstanding. When the item arrived, there were no chairs delivered and it wasn’t the table we had ordered. After contacting their customer services, we were asked to give them 24 hours to look into what had gone wrong, and locate our items. Having heard nothing, we again had to chase them for an answer. After speaking to several members of staff and getting different answers, I asked them to cancel the order and issue a full refund. I gave them available dates to collect the incorrect table, with each being dismissed by them as being unsuitable. After a week of telephone calls and emails and feeling like we were getting nowhere, we contacted our credit card company to seek assistance with getting our refund, which has finally been issued by CFS and eventually the wrong table has been collected.
They delivered us 2 parts of a 3 piece sofa. They then told us that they lost the other part and that we would have to wait 4 months for it to be back in stock for them to resend the item they lost. They said the maximum they could offer is £100 compensation, which is an absolute joke, considering we are left for 4 months with half a sofa and considering my partner already too a day of work at a £200 loss to wait for the delivery. We would have to take another day off of work (£200) in order to receive the missing sofa piece 4 months down the line. So all in we are at a loss of £400 and would have to wait 4 months to get the other half of the sofa. Chris at customer services was extremely rude and un-empathetic to the whole situation. The other option given was they could come and pick the sofa up, which would cost us another day of work and then refund us for the sofa. So we would still be at a loss from their mistake. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM FURNITURE CHOICE AGAIN, and strongly advise that others do not either. This company takes no responsibility for their failings and expect the customer to foot the bill for any mishaps.
Honestly there is a circle in hell reserved for the gross incompetence of their delivery department. Took dozens of phone calls and emails to get them to fix a probelm of their own making. I'd rather poke myself in the eye then ever use this company again!!! Truly terrible experience. Dont be fooled by cheap prices!!!
Prompt and courteous service. Excellent value. Delighted with the dark colour of the mango wood which matches my oak furniture.
Superb service first time I’ve purchased from cfs store at black Friday sale and will planning to buy again
Good and productive service in store and very much conveyance. Proficient staff and truly educated.
Furniture I bought was delivered by professionally trained delivery boy no problem at all
Ordered wine rack from Leicester store. Order delivered on time and no issues at all. Will definitely recommend
Top quality furniture from the store, the ordered furniture arrived on time , Happy to have a furniture just before the Christmas
Cancelled order as not in stock.Still waiting for my refund after 2 weeks.Lots of promises of refund but never happens.
Overall good experience, everything from start to delivery was great. Furniture I ordered from Choice Furniture was well made Would definitely recommend this online furniture Store.
Good quality furniture from the cfs store, and their service was excellent will definitely recommend to my family and friends
Very happy with my furniture that I brought from CFS. Would Recommend CFS Superstore and will definitely buy another furniture this Christmas
The order was a high gloss coffee table, which is in good quality and exactly the size and height that we wanted.
Choice Furniture Superstore is rated 3.52 based on 27 reviews