Choice Stationery Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Choice Stationery

How would you rate Choice Stationery ?

"Compatible printer inks are available at an excellent price and they are delivered quickly. Website is easy to follow."
"I regularly order the Sigel Conceptum A5 notebooks from here, they are very well priced, excellent quality, hardback and professional in appearance. Delivery time is excellent. I will continue to order so long as they maintain this lever of service."
"The item I bought was faulty but I received a refund very quickly without any hassle. Thank you for excellent customer service."
"Received Threatening call (vmail left) on Saturday 28/7/18 @ 7.24am by MD of this group to delete my (honest) negative review otherwise he will not be completing my refund/return and that I should "consider my position" else he will have "no choice but to contact my place of work" I reported him to Amazon, where I did the purchase, reported to the police & reported to Trading Standards. MD spent all weekend emailing me and flagging my reviews as false. He also threatened me with libel and court action if I didn't take down my (honest) reviews. I asked him not to contact me again as I had filed a claim with Amazon who were looking into this and helping me get the returns/refund. He has called me today (thrice), left another vmail and sent me more emails apologising and asking that I take down the reviews in exchange for the refund and a free mouse (Penguin Vertical Mouse). He also called my the address I had it posted to, a temporary work address, and told the staff I was sending him insultive emails and leaving negative reviews. All of-course which are not true as my accounts are true, honest and have evidence of the emails and vmails. I have contacted the police again who are now looking into this as a crime and are investigating. Amazon currently investigating as well. Truly shocking events over a simple return/refund of a faulty mouse. I declined his offer for a free mouse and refund if I took down the review as this is bullying and harassment. He has sent another email apologising saying I got him and his company confused asking again that I delete the reviews. I have replied asking him not to contact me in anyform as it is now a criminal matter."
"Over the Black Friday weekend this year, this company advertised Apple iPad Pros through Amazon. I bought one, they took the money, said it was dispatched, but then the delivery day came and went. I went onto Amazon to check the status, only to find I'd been refunded without any notice (note, the money is yet to appear back in my account, however). I contacted the company to ask what was going on, and only then did they get in touch (pretending they were contacting me out of courtesy, as though I hadn't contacted them first), to say they realised only after they'd sold all their stock that they didn't have enough iPads to send to all the customers who had purchased them...errrrm what?? Who advertises something for sale if they don't know the exact number they have?? I'm not the only person this happened to, and I believe they're burying 1 star reviews with fake 5 star reviews on their Amazon page. They're not to be trusted and I will be escalating my complaint as far as I can."
Choice Stationery is rated 3.20 based on 5 reviews