Choice Stationery Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Choice Stationery

How would you rate Choice Stationery?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Choice Stationery in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Over the Black Friday weekend this year, this company advertised Apple iPad Pros through Amazon. I bought one, they took the money, said it was dispatched, but then the delivery day came and went. I went onto Amazon to check the status, only to find I'd been refunded without any notice (note, the money is yet to appear back in my account, however). I contacted the company to ask what was going on, and only then did they get in touch (pretending they were contacting me out of courtesy, as though I hadn't contacted them first), to say they realised only after they'd sold all their stock that they didn't have enough iPads to send to all the customers who had purchased them...errrrm what?? Who advertises something for sale if they don't know the exact number they have?? I'm not the only person this happened to, and I believe they're burying 1 star reviews with fake 5 star reviews on their Amazon page. They're not to be trusted and I will be escalating my complaint as far as I can."
Miss P Singh
"I regularly order the Sigel Conceptum A5 notebooks from here, they are very well priced, excellent quality, hardback and professional in appearance. Delivery time is excellent. I will continue to order so long as they maintain this lever of service."
Choice Stationery is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews