The Chocolate Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society
Read The Chocolate Society Reviews

About The Chocolate Society:

A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Tell us how The Chocolate Society made you happy
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Stephanie Carr
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Caroline Berry
Have tried various items from The Chocolate Society, including the Hot Chocolate Shaker funded through Kickstarter and have always been delighted. This time it was the Box of The Month for May and all I can say is O.M.G.! they were absolutely stunning, both visually and the taste experience, and I can envisage this being a fairly regular order!
Excellent chocolates, look forward to more original ideas/blends in future!
This was my first time using this subscription service but it will not be my last! The chocolates were delivered in a beautiful high quality box and the information about them was clear and well presented. The choccies were absolutely divine, they looked stunning and tasted even better!! I planned on saving them for our anniversary but they didn't last the day!! Oops! 10/10!!
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 28th May 2021
The honeycomb is delicious!
I love the chocolate shaker and the chocolate that came with it was yummy. Very quick delivery as well.
Lovely chocolate, easy order process, speedy delivery
Received the May box of the month and they are so utterly delicious, that we ordered another box! Cant choose a fav as they are all so unique and wonderful flavours. Also ordered a bag of the Earl grey truffles, such a lovely balance of flavours, loved by the whole family. These really are chocolates on a different level, such a treat!
Ordered the peanut butter and jam bonbons from the factory seconds page and wow. Just wow. These chocolates were amazing, I ate them all at once. I’m so upset you can’t buy boxes of these chocolates normally, I think it must have been out of one of the boxes of the month. Definitely should consider bringing them back permanently.
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 24th May 2021 The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 24th May 2021
My favourites are the hot chocolate maker and the hot chocolate drops. Without a doubt the best hot chocolate that you will ever taste
Delicious chocolates in a quality box arrived quicker than expected! I just wish there were more options - a praline box or the ability to build a box from a selection. Fully appreciate it’s a small growing business though...
Gorgeous chocolate, brilliant customer service - what more could you ask ?
I have bought lots of chocolate over the last 50 years - some cheap, some very expensive. to put it simply, the bars from the Chocolate Society are the best yet and I will be returning for more
Their chocolate is always so tasty and well made. They only use proper ingredients with no bullshit fillers. I highly recommend The Chocolate Society to anyone and everyone.
The best, the very best. I used to use your shop and cafe when you had one in London, and even got my manager to take me there for my one-to-one drink when I retired in 2006. I still miss it so. However, I can still get your fantastic chocolate online.
I took the opportunity to order some of the factory seconds and was not disappointed .. really nice especially the chocolate pecans 😍
Good choice and a great idea to sell almost perfect items at a reduced price.
I can only sing the praises of The Chocolate Society. Their products are excellent and the customer service is second to none.
I'm not good at reviews but can't fault the chocolate. I keep ordering. Great stuff. Keep up the good tastes.
The Chocolate Society has delighted us with their selection of delicious treats. The caramel-y 'blonde' chocolate-based treats have especially been our favorites. We got started with the eggceptional Tea & Biscuit Blonde egg, then the Crème Brûlée one too, and it has spiraled from there. I don't think we've had one thing yet that was disappointing - and that is rare even amongst the many luxury chocolate makers I enjoy.
So difficult to find decent coffee chocolate these days and you guys pulled it off! Will be ordering again to top up my stash.
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.92 based on 1,923 reviews