The Chocolate Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society
Read The Chocolate Society Reviews

About The Chocolate Society:

A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Tell us how The Chocolate Society made you happy
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Stephanie Carr
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Stephanie Carr
I loved the passion fruit for its vibrant and tangy flavours. However, I felt the popcorn although delicious, was only worth one serving.
The Chocolate Society 4 star review on 5th June 2021
The best caramel truffles I have tasted. Quite wonderful thank you. The chocolate is of very high quality
I've now had a few of these chocolate subscriptions and this one is the best by far. The chocolate is high end, with thought put into the strength of flavours (not just strong peculiar flavours added to make them sound interesting like other companies). I highly recommend this product.
These chocolates literally never disappoint. I love the monthly selection boxes which are small works of art and taste as good as they look. The options are always interesting, bringing flavours and textures together in an imaginative way. I can't praise TCS chocolates highly enough. I also love their blond truffles: my only gripe there is that they are often sold out before I can get to them. Brilliant chocolates, accessible and efficient customer service.
Excellent chocolates beautifully presented an ideal gift
I’ve been ordering boxes from The Chocolate Society for over a year now. I haven’t found anything like them elsewhere. Apart from being beautiful to look at, I love that the flavours are so well thought out and they’re never too sweet: they’re fun but still feel like ‘proper’ chocolate. Great value, too.
Upon receiving these gorgeous chocolate's I could but resist tucking into a couple and I found patients is a virtue As you let the outer shell dissolve to reveal the most decadent , rich , mouthwatering centers, The mango one being my Absolute favourite but all so so beautiful and the speedy delivery was a godsend for an impatient chocoholic.
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 31st May 2021
Their chocolates are out of the ordinary, elegant and very tasty - quality packaging and prompt delivery - keep it up!
Really good order
Right from the start I knew the Chocolate Society was going to be a very good business to deal with. I managed to make an error on my order but when I told them about it my mistake was quickly corrected without any fuss. Good service gets more difficult to find these days so when faced with great service it stands out and remains with you. The chocolates were part of our daughter's Birthday gift this is what she said about them: "They were really good! Excellent gift choice thank you both xxoo" She added that she will be buying from you in the future. As will we!
Beautiful-looking and delicious tasting chocolates! Packaged and sent to me very effectively too. I will be a returning customer!
Excellent facility for the likes of us that leave things to the last minute, great chocolates as a gift, fast service and no hassles. Perfect.
Delicious
Now in month 4 of my chocolate subscription. Wow such a treat when the chocolates arrive each month. Definitely recommend this company for the amazing chocolate and also super helpful if you have any questions.
Every box, every choc a delight. There’s a (good!) surprise every month, a taste you never thought about wrapping in chocolate.
Lovely selection thank you
I have bought the occasional treat from The Chocolate Society for myself and friends several times but this was the first 'box of the month' I treated my husband and I to. The flavours were really good, unusual and worked well. It really felt like a luxury having one (or two! with our coffee.
Excellent company who make the best chocolates
Delicious as always can't wait for next months box.
I tried these for the first time and I was not disappointed. The box was classy and so were the chocolates- everything looked perfect. I was impressed and have since ordered another box of the same month for my Husband for our 7th Anniversary. Highly recommended!
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.92 based on 1,924 reviews