Chobham Central Garage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chobham Central Garage
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Chobham Central Garage made you happy
Great experience at Chobham Central Garage. Hassle free car buying. Thanks very much for looking after us.
Amazing service from Dave! Made it so easy and straight forward for me to sell my car. I got the price I wanted and I had the money in my account promptly. Left feeling very happy and would definitely return to Dave again to either buy or sell a car.
Can’t recommend Dave enough. Nothing is too much trouble for him. He was very attentive and showed me a few cars pointing me in the right direction before I found the one I wanted. Can’t thank him enough!
Chobham Central Garage provided a great service, very personable and not pushy (like some car dealers). The range of cars all seem really good quality and the purchase process was very straight forward. We are very happy with our purchase.
The car reserved was ready and waiting when we arrived. I traded in my existing car and got a good price. Really pleased with my new car. Nathan was amazing went throughout everything in great detail and took us out on the test drive, he was very friendly, helpful and in no way pushy. Service was brilliant. Would recommend them to anyone. In fact will be back soon with other family members. Thanks again 😊
Received Excellent customer service from Chobham Central Garage team. Arranged a test drive, part exchanged my car and drove away in my new car today. Really pleased. Great work! Thank you.
Can't fault the guys here. We came with 1 car in mind Gabriel let us look around without bothering us or pushing us. Got us the keys, we had a good look round, offered a test drive and decided to go ahead. He did all the paperwork and got us the best deals and we drove away with our new car! Fantastic all round. Happy to answer any questions you have, will be back here for the next car!
Many thanks to the chaps at Chobham Central Garage.
We was greeted by Eve and Nathan.
Very pleased with the level of customer service and relaxed atmosphere.
They listened and responded to all our queries fairly and professionally.
Went away very happy with our purchase.
I will definitely keep in mind for next time.
Well done guys.
Firstly we wish to thank the whole team at Chobham Central Garage for their outstanding, happy, thorough, professional and friendly service, in particular Alex & Eve, thanks guys. We were made to feel totally at ease throughout and Alex telephoned us several times to keep us fully up to date with progress. Sam sent us a brilliant video tour of the car internally as well as externally, we were 'never' left wondering at any time. We had total confidence at all times and never once feared that we were being ripped off, the guys were great and well lead and managed by Dave. The trade in, document process and the vehicle hand over all went seamlessly and was indeed enjoyable. We travelled from Lincoln which in itself is testimony to this dealership especially Alex, Sam and Dan. We most definitely recommend Chobham Central Garage, they were great and we are very happy. Good luck all, thanks guys once again.
Brought a car from them off the salesmen Alex. Absolutely brilliant service from himself and so easy too. Honest all the way through and got it done so quick considering what’s going on I’m the world at the moment.

Would definitely recommend to anyone!

I will be going back to trade this car in once I need another!
Absolutely fantastic friendly service from start to finish. I purchased an Audi A4 from Chobham Central Garage who went above and beyond the call of duty to assist me with this purchase. They gave me a very fair price for my trade in vehicle, advised me that he would put 2 new tyres on the vehicle brake pads and remove 2 bumper scuffs that in fairness I would not have noticed anyway, he got the car ready 2 days early for me due to my schedule and even drove me across the area due to my banks incompetence! I highly recommend visiting Chobham Central Garage. All the team were excellent with me and Eve provided an A+ service.
Absolutely professional and kind approach, very helpful and friendly. I wish every seller was like this.
Fantastic Service from Chobham today with the purchase of my Volkswagen Golf R. Being a long distance sale, the communication was brilliant from start to finish and ensured i was kept in the loop at all times. I will be recommending Chobham to everyone i know!
Quality service throughout the sale from Nathan. Explained all options in full and kept me informed at all times. Would recommend buying from this dealership as you come away with a good deal and peace of mind.
I am very happy to purchase my car from this dealer,a very good fellow and good business man.
My experience with Chobham Central Garage was great ,understood my situation well and were able to get me the best car that suited me at an incredible price as well ! Such a friendly and welcoming service would recommend anybody to get down and Try before buying any car !!!
very good experience, very supportive and helpful. with big patience, listen all wishes and give us best options. strongly recommend this company!!!!!
I really recommend Chobham Central . They were really helpful and even changed few things on the car to our satisfaction... When we had a small problem with the car few weeks later they immediately responded and helped us fix the problem.
We found Chobham Central Garage after searching for reviews about another dealer. We are so happy we did and that we went onto buy a car from Nathan. He was professional and we felt confident buying from him. When we had an unforeseen problem with the car a few days after purchase he organised repairs and had us back on the road within a few days.
Great car buying experience! Chobham were so lovely and not like any car dealer I've meet before. Smooth transaction and bought my dream car with no problems. Highly recommended.
Chobham Central Garage is rated 4.49 based on 49 reviews