Chobham Central Garage Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Chobham Central Garage

Tell us how Chobham Central Garage made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Gaby was fantastic and could not have been more helpful. Having driven from Scotland to part exchange, Gaby made the whole process very smooth and I was on my way again in around 90 minutes. I would wholeheartedly recommend Chobham Central Garage based on my experience."
"Excellent service, would recommend"
"Nice and easy process. And so far so good with my car."
"I have bought yet another car from Chobham Central Garage I find the service and staff very friendly this is my 4th car very pleased with everything highly recommend any one looking for your 1st car go buy from this company you wont be disappointed."
"Excellent service and salesman sorted everything out and nothing was to much trouble thanks no1 dealer"
"Great service from Gaby answered all our questions and gave us excellent service throughout the purchase of our new car. I would highly recommend Chobham Central Garage."
"Very friendly service happy with my car Got a good choice of vehicles"
"Team were helpful and knowledgeable throughout the whole process, and nothing was too much trouble :) Love the new car!"
"Staff were very helpful and made you feel comfortable and never pressured you into anything you didn't want to do also talked you you through anything you needed to know"
"thanks to all staff and management for there excellent and professional service on my fourth purchase very pleasant experience as always nice to see car salesmen and woman give exactly what they promise best after care ever i only went in for a coffee the car was a bonus very happy well done"
"Second car bought from Chobham Central Garage , excellent staff for sales and aftersales ❤️ Thank you again guys !"
"After sales second to none. Fantastic customer service."
"Brilliant all round! Thanks again 😃"
"Couldn’t rate these guys high enough . Took all the time in the world with me and answered every question I had . Love the motor and it’s running like a dream 👍 👍"
"Great service, quality vehicles"
"Very friendly, no hard selling, Noel was helpful. Really nice to be able to look without being bullied. Would recommend them."
"I bought a mondeo from here 7 months ago it was on a 61 plate with 50000 on the clock the car has been an absolute pleasure to drive ,no faults would go back again no problem to buy another. Dave the chap I dealt with was not your average car salesman he was so genuine .thinking of changing your car give them a try !!"
"I would recommend Chobham Central Garage great service and great help l love my car good staff good stock"
"Arrived a little early to pick car up. Offered to pick me up from train station. Made to feel very welcome. All paperwork dealt with efficiently and professionally. Overall very good service, a good bunch of guys and a very happy customer.. thank you.. :)"
"Just took my Peugeot 109 for my mot, really nice people, it can be daunting for a girl to go to a dealer but they made me feel welcome! Highly recommend!!!"
Chobham Central Garage is rated 4.47 based on 269 reviews