Chobham Central Garage Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Chobham Central Garage

Tell us how Chobham Central Garage made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"The most stressful, heart breaking and disappointing experience I have ever had buying anything let alone a used car. Major problem after four days, followed by lies, deciept, ineptitude and total disregard for consumer rights. Nobody in authority ever available, phone calls never ever returned. Might be all smiles at the point of sale, but have a problem and your on your own. Buyer, beware."
"Amazing customer service! I purchased my little fiat punto from Chobham Central Garage about a month ago now. I travelled down from Leeds with my dad and it was definitely worth it. Dave was so friendly and extremely helpful. He wan't pushy whatsoever. I would definitely recommend!!"
"Great service and no quibble when a minor issue popped up after purchase."
"Great to deal with an honest car dealer."
"Cars are beautifully presented staff are friendly and not pushy and I don't think cars are over priced"
"Great sales guys, boss is a nice man too! No messing around. Only gripe is they didn't change the battery in the key, and I did ask for that to happen, but didn't ruin the experience or the beautiful car I bought. See you in 3 years guys to get my next one!!"
"I recently bought a lovely beetle from Chobham Central Garage. The service is brilliant. The guys are really friendly. They also bought my mini off me, no messing about with price and gave me a great deal. I would have no problem recommending to anyone. I will be going back again when my son needs a car. Thanks so much!"
"You can not get better service from anywhere. Chobham Central Garage go beyond 5 star thanks guys we love the new car."
"Just purchased a car today. Very satisfied and excellent service."
"Had a great experience buying from Chobham Central Garage. Good price, great service and sorted everything out for me. If I needed to know anything or had a problem, they were so easy to get in contact with. Will be dealing with these again someday. 5 stars."
"Excellent service! A pleasure to do business with. Very rarely had a good car buying experience but hobham Central Garage is the exception. Many thanks!"
"These chaps are charming! They put no pressure on me and the whole experience was great 👍"
"Quality cars and warm friendly staff with great service"
"I would highly recommend these guys, great service and exceptional after service. It's not often you meet a genuine 2nd hand car salesman! Had an issue after the sale, and Nathan kept his word and made sure everything was all sorted, no expense spared. Couldn't fault the service."
"Excellent buying experience at Chobham Garage. Very professional guys and a very nice collection of cars. The handover by Gabriel was the best I have experienced in many years of car buying. I would not hesitate in recommending Chobham Central Garage ."
"Very good service 1st class vehicles would certainly recommend"
"Couldn't recommend highly enough, very down to earth staff that can't do enough to help no pushy salesman and a great selection of cars. I recommended to 2 of my close friends who have both now purchased cars from here."
"Lots of cars for sale. Good selection of cars. Huge choice of La Rover/Range Rover vehicles in addition to Audi, Jaguar, BMW vehicles."
"Great service, the team here really look after you, not pushy in anyway which is amazing, genuine sales men who give you the time to look around any vehicle and plenty of time on a test drive, I would always ring in advance before demanding a test drive as the cars are parked inside the showroom and therefore have to shuffle a few around before getting the one you may want to test drive. Buying a car through Chobham Central Garage has been my best car buying experience and I would definitely use them again cheers guys"
"Fantastic, helpful service. Very happy with our purchased vehicle. Would be more than happy to recommend. Thank you Chobham Central Garage!"
Chobham Central Garage is rated 4.70 based on 610 reviews