Chobham Central Garage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chobham Central Garage
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Chobham Central Garage made you happy
Nice friendly place also helpful and friendly
Amazing, honest, hassle free service from start to finish from Harry. I viewed the car and was very happy with it so I paid for it. Harry said he would check a few things to make sure it was all good to go before delivering it to me (Free of charge!) I'm in Norwich so not exactly nearby either. Harry is a top bloke, I'd highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a used car!
Absolutely fantastic garage, if I could give 10 stars I would. Went to look at a small car for my elderly mother, booked a viewing due to COVID restrictions & were very impressed car was open on forecourt ready to view it was spotlessly clean & looked great, test drove went well Pete was great, he was friendly & informative we felt no pressure to make a decision at all. We bought the car which Pete arranged to deliver a couple of days later prior to delivery the car was serviced & they replaced the battery. I would highly recommend this garage, they have quality cars at reasonable prices & they offer a honest friendly service!
Chobham Central Garage were great, customer service was very quick and helpful, sorted a broken axle within an hour. 10/10 recommend
We bought a car from here this week and found the owner so helpful and friendly. Best service I have had so polite couldn't do enough for me would recommend them to all my friends did all the paper work would buy from them again
Do not buy a car from these guys stay well clear recently brought a car from here with lots of issues will not refund me or pay for the car to be fixed. Now in the process of seeking legal advice to recover all my money
I'm bought car from chobham big mistake. Please not buy car from dey
I did not get logbook from 5 weeks. I calldvla .dey not sending my logbook.. very badly seler.car have electric problems. No more again
Don't buy car from chobham!!!wery friendly layers . Logbook not come .3 weeks. Car rubbish. Rubbish service. Woranty only pissoff payper.
Kia optima .car has lots problem door not open lights not working smells dizel inside 1 key no service. Rubbish warranty. I'm discover problems in home. No more again
I bought a Bmw 530d GT back in July last year! After a week I had major problems, I asked them to take it back but they said NO! I even asked to swap it for a different car but NO! The free warranty is not worth the paper it is written on! After a long 6 months the car is finally running right but has cost me £6600 in repairs! And caused me major stress! I think most of the reviews are made up for the garage! My advice is keep well away from Chobham Central Garage!!!
Scammed for £50, put deposit on car then told it has a fault. Not refunded my deposit. Times are hard I guess.
Professional and friendly service. We purchased a quality car and are very happy all round! Thanks Eve and team!
Further to our previous good review we are saddened that the problem that appeared with the car on the day it arrived has not resolved and after further investigation was it found to be unusesble! We are now in dispute with the garage as to how to proceed, given that its inherent problem is not covered by the warranty and the garage are resistant to give us a refund and making it very difficult for us to resolve this situation, (They insist the problem was not inherent but on the first drive we took on its delivery day, the engine light came on and the local garage have struggled to get to the bottom of the issu, until they found zero compression in cylinder 4!) The car is sat at our local garage, 6 weeks after purchase and having only been used 4 times! We bought the car during lockdown to ensure we could continue with the volunteer delivery service after a problem with our previous car. It is quite clear that this car from Chobham garage is not fit for purpose and we are reluctantly having to go down the legal route to get them to refund our money and arrange for the car to be collected. At this moment in time we would recommend that people avoid this garage at all costs! If the garage change their minds and refund our money and collect the car without any cost to us then we will write an update review as we believe in fairness!
They are okay but did not give me a discount. I must admit the price was ok.
The customer service was fine but I wasn't told that none of the fluids were checked and topped up as a matter of routine or that there was the option to have this done for a fee and foolishly I assumed that these had been checked. So three weeks after I purchased the car it nearly seized up as there was no oil at all and it took the full 3 litres to fill it. The engine nearly seized and the oil warning light never came on on the console. When I have bought from dealers in the past they have always done fluid checks and top ups as a matter of good customer service. When I phoned to discuss this there was so much background human noise I just gave up.
Acceptable customer service.
All round happy but not enough.
Had to wait 1 hour to test drive. Eventually was under the care of Dave who was very helpful.
Good choice of cars. Make sure you do your research on type of car you want as choice is vast. Customer Service could be improved, but choice and value is unmatchable.
Chobham Central Garage is rated 2.55 based on 22 reviews