Chobham Central Garage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chobham Central Garage
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Chobham Central Garage made you happy
Excellent customer service, no pressure, I strongly recommend Chobham central garage.
Thank you.
My car was delivered to me last week excellent condition as described will buy again in the future. Big Thanks to Richard and the delivery guy.
Very good experience, I bought my car from Garage Chobham Central, the salesman ( Nathan) was very nice and honest. I strongly recommend that garage.
I'm bought car from chobham big mistake. Please not buy car from dey
I did not get logbook from 5 weeks. I calldvla .dey not sending my logbook.. very badly seler.car have electric problems. No more again
Excellent customer service, will recommend
Don't buy car from chobham!!!wery friendly layers . Logbook not come .3 weeks. Car rubbish. Rubbish service. Woranty only pissoff payper.
Fantastic experience, I bought my car From Chobham central garage, no pressure, the salesman was straight forward and Honest, the Car was all cleaned and all interior dis-infected before i took it for test drive. I strongly recommend The garage.
Bought Vauxhall zafira 2012, excellent customer service and the family love it.
Kia optima .car has lots problem door not open lights not working smells dizel inside 1 key no service. Rubbish warranty. I'm discover problems in home. No more again
My experience with Chobham Central Garage was the best I’ve had so far when it come to car dealers. They were so helpful and give you all necessary information, no pressure whatsoever, honest and transparent. Also, the other workers there are friendly, always smiling and helpful too. I would highly recommend them.
Awesome guys! Very professional! 👍
I have used this garage for years, really trustworthy and do an amazing job everytime without fail. I send all my friends and family here. I have moved away from the area but I have not found anyone as good as this garage. I now travel some miles to come back for any work I need doing. There is nothing they aren't able to and the work is done swiftly. Chobham Central Garage is great.
Great customer service and friendly chaps
Amazing garage! My partner recommended me to here and I have not looked back since! Really friendly staff and I’m always pleased with their work. Highly recommend coming here
Fantastic customer service, very professional, and never tried to push me into buying anything like other car dealers!. Really great knowledge of the vehicle, all history provided and really fairly priced - would highly recommend.
Fantastic service had the car over a year absolutely no problems.
Purchased a car from this dealership not long ago, was very impressed with the service and hospitality I was provided with. The car was in great condition and was very good value for money. Will definitely be purchasing another car from this dealership soon.
Excellent service from the team, 5 star customer service. Highly recommend these lads went above and beyond to accommodate my needs.
Guaranteed a brilliant car with amazing service. 2nd visit here and wasn't disappointed.
Make you feel more welcome than any dealership.
I wouldn’t hesitate to visit them again for my next car. Couldn’t recommend highly enough.
Fantastic service highly recommended brilliant customer service I received when choosing my car, They are great and very professional explained things clearly so I understood and the aftercare is awesome definitely walked away a happy lady 😁😁😁
Chobham Central Garage is rated 4.72 based on 220 reviews