Chobham Central Garage Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Chobham Central Garage

Tell us how Chobham Central Garage made you happy

"Had a great fast sale and collecting my car in the same day,just fantastic in everyway. Would deal with this company again and would advise to you too."
"We had a part exchange we wanted to put against our Astra and when it comes to the dread of negotiating which is synonymous amongst most car dealers. These guys used no tricks no hard tactics none of the usual " if you buy it today" syndrome and instead of the usual P word that being pressure it was replaced by the other P word that being a pleasure. The guys were open honest and were realistic about the trade in and because of the nice nature from them and ourselves made the whole negotiating very calm and an agreement reached in little time."
"They are 110% professional there was nothing in the way that made you feel awkward or uncomfortable, and they were a million miles from any other usual car dealership behaviour."
"Pleasure doing business with the guys at Chobham Central Garage. Absolutely no pressure sales, would definitely do business with them again and recommend to family and friends. Thanks"
"Had my Mini Countryman serviced there a while back and the mechanic did a great job. He even altered the clock which I always find challenging and cleaned the car for me. I would definitely take it back there again."
"Great service and staff. Very helpful, no problem too big or too small and a very friendly attitude toward all. Thoroughly recommend a visit. Overall very tidy set up."
"We purchased our car an Audi Q5 three months ago. As everyone has stated on the reviews there was absolutely no pressure to buy. We were able to take the car for a test drive alone and were given lots of time to do so. We are extremely pleased with the car. It's running like a dream. Big thank you to Chobham Central Garage"
"Sold my car to Chobham Central Garage. Agreed a fair price and they didn't chip the price. Clear communications, very straightforward and good to deal with. Took care of the paperwork and finance there and then. Would recommend to others."
"Really good customer service and really helpful"
"What an easy experience and process from start to finish. I walked in and was very welcoming even though I was running late nothing seemed too much of a worry."
"Unfortunately We had a very bad experience"
"Can not give a good review We were thoroughly disappointed The staff were not nice The person emailing us from the office was not erudite Meaning he or she could not read nor write english --bad grammar and spelling and very rude We lost a lot of time and money"
"Just bought a car from Chobham Central Garage..my first car. Amazing experience. Gabriel gave me a great deal and was extremely friendly. Will definitely come back and be telling friends and family."
"David has been a fantastic help with finding our new vehicle; we hope he can help us again with any future purchases. Chobham Central Garage provided us a quick and easy car purchasing experience for the second time: well done and thank you! :)"
"We came in to look whether Chobham had anything close to what we wanted. We overlooked the car we ended up buying originally and Gaby came to find us to show us the Peugeot. After a comprehensive and friendly test drive we sat down and settled on a generous monthly figure that worked for us all. Gaby was thorough and honest which made buying the car simple and understandable we can’t thank him enough."
"This is the second time I have used Chobham Central Garage, highly recommend. I both sold and purchased a new car. Dave was my sales consultant not pushy but had good knowledge about the car I was selling and buying, really informative. The whole process was super smooth. Thank you for the fab customer service by all."
"We decided that we needed a bigger family car, and having previously bought through Chobham Central Garage we definitely went back. Noel was more than accommodating, despite our indecisiveness! Very happy with our experience here, the no-pressure sales and vast range of cars is a boon!"
"Car itself in good condition, clean and fully checked. After two months had slight fault develop with a temperamental heater blown in car. No questions asked happy to fix it and provide courtesy car whilst work done if needed."
"Phone calls were answered and was called back when asked. Were flexible when came to arranging viewings and when came to pick up car."
"Buying process was efficient. Optional extras were offered but not overly pushed."
Chobham Central Garage is rated 4.59 based on 135 reviews