Chobham Central Garage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chobham Central Garage
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Chobham Central Garage made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I'm very pleased with my purchase (peugeot 207). I know in these restrictions it's difficult to find a right car at a good price, I dealt with Nathan and I was amazed how far he went out his way to make sure the car I bought was in best possible condition. The car was in a very good condition and fully serviced.

I am a very pleased customer and I will not hesitate to go back there again in thye future!
Excellent customer service. No pressure, happy and bubbly. Highly recommended. So happy with the service. Would definitely use again 100 percent. Five star rating
We were a little hesitant to buy online during these times but in the end decided to do it. The delivery chap, George, was most polite and a pleasure to deal with. We love the car and although there were teething problems they were happy to pay our local garage to rectify. They had forgotten to do the MOT, probably due to Coronavirus restrictions, but again allowed our garage to do it and Chobham paid for it. So all in all, very pleased. Not perfect but they certainly made big efforts to help us get our lovely car in these awful circumstances. Many thanks Chobham.
Rather than waiting for the current restrictions to be lifted, this good dealer is allowing buyers to view cars online in video format and handling contact-free deliveries where customers want to buy there and then.
Spoke to them yesterday, they offer excellent finance deals which don’t require you to venture out of the front door.
As a key worker, I phoned this dealer, they helped me out with finding a used car, and they sorted delivering it too, ensuring safety is paramount.
They say it won’t be easy to buy a used car right now and to expect delays or to be asked to wait until restrictions are lifted. That's not true. I bought my Infiniti FX a week ago and got it delivered the next day.
The have upped their game when it comes to in-car cleanliness, ensuring that vehicles are thoroughly cleaned prior to any delivery. I loved my Audi A5.
Had sensible conversation in respect to price discount and they did all they can to help me in these struggling times. An exemplary dealer.
As a key worker, I needed a car to get around. I found a Ford Mondeo and they were well-versed in providing around-vehicle videos of this vehicle. Given the current social distancing and business measures in place, I found their contactless delivery excellent; sign key paperwork and then get a car dropped to your front door all without having to leave the house.
Contactless delivery was perfect. Car is in excellent condition for it's age and mileage. They're busy though.
They have introduced new ways to sell their cars online and show them off. Brilliant service.
The whole part of the buying process was done from the safety of my home.
Their Delivery guys are being temperature tested daily, wearing latex gloves and wiping all control surfaces down with antibacterial wipes. This comes with the option of a video handover to ensure a home delivery is a safe option for them. Woooow!
Completed the sale from the comfort of my homes. Free delivery and free alcoholic gel. Very safe.
This dealership ensured that my used car undergoes a thorough cleaning process before they delivered it. They have the resource and staff to do this properly. This might not be the case if you’re buying a used car from a private seller, especially if the car’s still in regular use. These trusted dealers are also generous, giving out alcoholic gels with every purchase.
With all but shops selling basic essentials – such as food and medicine – closed, this dealership are delivering cars to doorsteps and handling inquiries from customers. I am one of those customers and have found them to be excellent and generous for giving out alcoholic gels.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is a difficult and challenging time, but I still needed a car and found that this garage delivers cars nationwide fully disinfected A to Z. I have been driving the vehicle since 2 April and have had no problems.
Great place to purchase a used car in Chobham. I highly recommend this place for anyone that is looking for great and cheap cars. Dave work great with me and made sure I was satisfied with my Jeep Cherokee. I would recommend Chobham Central Garage to anyone.
Very good customer service made the purchase I have always wanted .
Chobham Central Garage is rated 4.85 based on 840 reviews