Chobham Central Garage Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Chobham Central Garage

Tell us how Chobham Central Garage made you happy

"Good place if you are unsure of what car you want as they have many in one place. The prices were really good and nearly had an impulse buy! But thankfully my husband and father with me stopped me from that and said it's better we think about it. The service was fantastic."
"We have been buying cars from Chobham Central Garage for the last 2 years and have never been disappointed. Exceptional service as always from all the staff.Very knowledgeable staff and provides that little bit extra which makes them stand out."
"I have brought all my cars from Chobham Central Garage and it is always such an easy and stress free process! They have an amazing range of vehicles and great support."
"Had such an easy experience at Chobham Central Garage, everyone friendly and knowledgeable. They went through the process in detail and made me feel comfortable in purchasing my car."
"Bit of a travel from my home, but well worth it. Had a great salesman showed me cars i didn't even think about, was very happy to drive away with my first car the next day. The drive away team were also very efficient sorting tax etc. Later had a problem with EML. Complained and car repaired as required. No fuss."
"Great experience from start to finish. Amazing range of vehicles. Great service from courteous and knowledgeable staff."
"Very good sales team and high professionalism. I was looking for the car i have bought for over 6 months and finally found it at Chobham. Will refer to friends and family."
"Great company. Have bought 4 cars from you now and haven’t had any issues with any of them. Staff are always friendly and helpful"
"Great customer service throughout!! Great car! purchased car same day and drove away couple hours later thanks to guys doing a speedy job and caring that some customers travel from far! Was so grateful as i didn't want to take the train home (2hrs journey) after i just brought a car:)"
"No pressure sales. Prices cheaper than the other dealers. The salesman was very knowledgeable. 5/5"
"Extremely angry and upset. Had my car 5 weeks and the tyre went flat. Assumed it was a puncture. couldn't find the locking wheel nut so rang them and they were very unhelpful. Had to order one. When it came I changed the tyre for the space saving one which was flat as well. Managed to limp it to Merit tyre who said that the alloy was badly damaged and it had been that way a long time and someone had obviously bodged it to get the tyre to appear ok. They would not put a new tyre on as it was unsafe. Rang the garage again and had a huge row. They will not accept any responsibility. Disgusted. Will not be recommending them to anyone."
Hi Anonymous,

we are sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience with us.

It is against our ethical values to adopt any underhand tactics to disguise the true state of vehicles.

How have you been driving then for 5 weeks?

Many thanks,
Chobham Central Garage.
"Excellent choice of cars. Confusing sometimes as to what to buy. Recommend buying cars from Chobham Central Garage anytime. This is my second purchase from Chobham Central Garage and would definitely go there again and request all my friends to buy from there as all the staff are very friendly and good value for money. All the best."
"Brilliant experience. Loads of cars to choose from. Staff were really helpful and processed the purchase really quickly."
"Range of cars is amazing, helpful staff, long opening hours. Good facilities on site."
"Fab, would use the company again. Was recommended by someone else to come here. Nice friendly service."
"Have purchased 2 cars here and wouldn't go anywhere else. Sales people not pushy just helpful. Great service before and after sale. Recommend 100%!"
"BOUGHT A CAR--PAID FULL PRICE----THE CAR ENGINE FAILED--THE SELLER JUST DID NOT WANT TO DO ANYTHING--NO WARRANTY--"
"Bought my Audi A6 from Chobham Central Garage. It's the best place to search for cars in one place. They have all the majors makes and models of the car. They have good cars for relatively good price as well. you will find it and end up buying it :) Well the service was fantastic from the staff. Very helpful and friendly from Sales to the completion. Well on my next purchase Chobham Central Garage is the one."
"Great experience. I had no problems at all. Welcomed on arrival. Shown vehicle I wished to purchase, immediate test drive whilst my part exchange was evaluated and costed. All done and dusted driving away in my new car within a couple of hours. Staff very friendly. Not had to use the after sales service yet, but given the buying experience was stress free."
"Awesome, Epic, 5+ STAR Service! Chobham Central Garage staff are nothing less than 100% professional. They go above and beyond to support their customers. Nothing is too much trouble for them. True saints; I can’t speak highly enough of them."
Chobham Central Garage is rated 4.73 based on 40 reviews