Chobham Central Garage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chobham Central Garage
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Chobham Central Garage made you happy
Got a great car from Chobham Central Garage. Honest, very helpful guys. I will recommend to friends and family and I will definitely buy from here again. Thank you
I was a bit concerned with buying a car from here as it's the first time I've bought a car here, but they are very helpful, professional and go the extra mile for their customers! My car developed a slight engine fault a month later and Chobham Central Garage were happy to help and repaired this under the 12 months warranty, as well as giving me a replacement car. Very happy with the service here and would definitely recommend and buy from here again!
5 star service from these guys. I bought my second car from these guys which I’m more than happy with. If I could give more than 5 stars I would! If you are looking for a car I highly recommend Chobham Central Garage!
Very nice and professional staff working here. Came for a bargain Ford Fiesta and I'm not disappointed by the results, the vehicle drives great and the staff were willing to help me with a problem left by the previous owner. Very happy with the purchase, definitely worth giving a five star review. Thanks lads.
Really good, not pushy , fair and honest. A pleasure to do business with. Would highly recommend them.
I have my first car and I'm very happy, good value cars and they are always welcome to open the cars to view inside. Thank you keep up the good work.
I literally just bought a bmw 645 convertible from Chobham Central Garage and what can I say from start to finish has been the best service I have received, would highly recommend them to anyone!
We recently bought our daughter a Mini One from Chobham Central Garage. They were great to deal with and the transaction was smooth. The Mini One came with a 12 month warranty. Unfortunately, 2 days before the warranty expired, the engine had started to smoke and use oil more quickly. We called Chobham Central Garage and without hesitation they asked us to drop the car back and they arranged for the works/repair. I cannot recommend them highly enough. They are professional and friendly with outstanding customer service. The Mini One is a great purchase and runs like a dream too. Fantastic!
I bought a renault clio at the end of January and only recently went back for the first check-up that they offer as part of their selling service. I had a small issue and it was promptly fixed by their mechanic at no extra charge. The service was always courteous, professional and honest throughout the whole selling process and beyond.
I bought a car here a couple of months ago. The owner was really helpful with everything went through all previous mots and paperwork. He said any problems bring it back, there was a slight problem with air conditioning which he sorted without charge. Great service and great people.
My Daughter in law recently purchased a vauxhall Astra from Chobham Central Garage.
Was excellent service throughout, from the moment we arrived we were greeted by one of the sales team who was very attentive and helpful. They allowed us to take the cars out for a test drive without hesitation. Definitely would recommend this car sales to friends and family.
We bought our car from Chobham Central Garage. Nathan was brilliant from the moment we got there, followed guidelines relating to covid so felt very safe. Professional, efficient and friendly. Would definitely recommend.
The best service I've had from a car dealer. Been coming here for the past year and a half. I can highly recommend.
We’ve bought several cars from Chobham Central Garage over the past 4 years, so when my son wanted to buy his first car, Chobham Central Garage was our first port of call. He bought a BMW 1 Series and received excellent service from both Nathan and Eva. We would always recommend Chobham Central Garage to our friends and family.
Great customer service! Eve met every expectation and more! Would definitely recommend to family and friends! Thank you to all at Chobham Central Garage. This is definitely not going to be my last visit!
Excellent service from Nathan and the team who went the extra mile to help me out as I had traveled a long way to view the vehicle. The part exchange and purchasing process was very smooth with very good pricing. I would definitely recommend Chobham Central Garage and would purchase from them and service my cars there in the future
5 star service, Gabby took care of me from start to finish, wasn't pushy at all didn't mess about, Cars beautiful, highly recommend!
Fantastic dealership for many reasons. From first enquiry, through to handover process and after care they have been professional and more importantly honest. Having bought many cars from main dealers it is refreshing to deal with an independent car dealer who genuinely cares and is fair and honest. Thanks alot guys
Just Purchased a Range Rover Sport with a trade in, simply drive in and hand the keys over . Brilliant service guys. Would definitely buy again from you folks. Thanks lads!
Thanks to everyone I spoke to at Chobham Central Garage. You guys made the experience of buying a car without being able to view it very easy and straight forward. The car was delivered and is exactly as described. The delivery driver thoroughly wiped down everything he touched on the car. Social distancing measures fully complied with too. Would not hesitate to go back and would recommend this place to anyone looking to buy a car especially through the times of Covid.
Chobham Central Garage is rated 4.80 based on 127 reviews