Chiswell Leisure Reviews

Tell us how Chiswell Leisure made you happy
Chiswell Leisure 5 star review on 11th June 2020
Peter
More Photos & Videos
We bought a new boiler from Chiswell last year and have been delighted with its performance. They are a great company and even in the challenging times of the heatwaves during Covid responded to emails and queries with speed. Ian continued to answer his mobile and provide valuable advice, once supported by a video call ('Home schooling' for pool owners? ) when we were unsure of valves and pipe work. We imagine the temptation to accidentally drop his mobile in a pool at times was huge! A huge thank you Chiswell.
The response to our request for a quote from Glynn Pope of Chiswell Leisure Ltd was immediate. Comparison with four other quotes from last year, and this, convinced us that the Wellis Malaga was a great product of good value, at a reasonable price. Issues about providing the 32 amp electrical supply and access our raised patio above our garage were efficiently resolved. Graham Mellish of Harvey Mellish Electrical Services Ltd arrived the next day to thoroughly review options for taking a cable from one side of the house to the other. His detailed quote arrived, showing that the tricky job could be done at a sensible price. Graham returned the day before spar delivery to run the installation and returned immediately the spar was delivered for the final hook up. Very efficient, tidy and obviously competent electrical work was completed with certification. The crane lift from Earp Lifting was as quoted by Chiswell, including insurance. On “Spar Day” Jody Erp and crew arrived first and positioned the crane up our gravel drive by the garage, with hardly a spin! The lift went smoothly. After unpacking and placement, Glynn did all the set up alone, in no time. That was midday and first use was in the evening at 23 degrees. Next morning, 38 degrees cooking Lobster at 8am! Glynn gave time to instruction, including a short return the next day to check on the Blue Tooth!
We have had fantastic, efficient and friendly service from all involved – Glynn, Graham and Jody. Thank you.
Chiswell Leisure 5 star review on 11th June 2020
Fantastic service by Zena and the others, can't thank you enough. Support given over the phone for what turned out to be an easy maintenance job.
Excellent service from start to finish. Everything was seamless and would highly recommend to anyone! Thank you Glynn
The service I received from Chiswell Leisure and especially Glyn was outstanding.
I had a hot tub within a week and Glyn was there to install as promised and Glyn talked me through all the procedures to maintain the hot tub and has always been at the end of the phone if I have had any problems.
I highly recommend Chiswell Leisure and especially a big thanks to Glyn who has been absolutely amazing from start to finish.
Glynn and his team have been brilliant from the first enquiry to the final install and beyond. They gave great advice and recommendations on which spa was right for us and answered every question we had. After the purchase they organised all aspects of the delivery including the crane to move the spa over our house and then guided us through the initial set up. Since the install, Glynn has been on hand to give advice on the upkeep and maintenance required. From start to finish they have been great.
I rarely leave reviews unless I am confident I can recommend the service and experience I received.
From first contact Glynn was exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable on all hot tub and pool matters. I had never purchased a hot tub before and had numerous questions which Glynn patiently and happily fielded. Glynn’s knowledge, polite and friendly attitude left me in no doubt I was buying from the right company! I would thoroughly recommend the experience of purchase and installation by Glynn and the team. Ian and Helen were equally friendly and willing to help to ensure my purchase was easy and the right one for me.
Glynn’s follow up calls to ensure I knew how to run the hottub correctly we’re very much appreciated also!
Taking all of the above into account would be enough for a recommendation yet Glynn and the team managed all of this during a very challenging environment.
My thanks and praise go to the team, they made my purchase a very confident one and now I have the hot tub I wish I’d bought it earlier!

Many thanks
Peter
Thanks so much to Glynn and all the team. Got my hot tub installed in some very challenging circumstances, and Glynn is always on hand for any questions and to help. Thank you!
From the moment we stepped inside Chiswell leisure. We were greeted by the owner who was very friendly and gave us a wealth of information there was no pushy sales. They took care of sorting out crane hire and made everything run so smoothly. Then when the hot tub was delivered Glynn was on hand to help move it into a temporary position until our building work had completed then returned a further 3 times after to help with final position and setup. He spent time explaining what chemicals we needed and how to check them correctly. Glynn was even on hand after setup for more advice. I can't recommend Chiswell leisure highly enough.
Hi Scott & Nikki,

Thank you for your positive review. We hope you will enjoy your new hot tub! If you have any more questions in the future, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help.

Regards,
Chiswell Leisure
The reason I purchased from you was on meeting Glynn who gave a great service, displayed an air of honesty and knowledge which made me comfortable to spend with you. Installation was easy, and handover made simple. 10 out of 10.
The service we have received from Chiswell Pools has to date been excellent. After starting a journey with an old pool and unfortunately several dubious contractors, they are a breath of fresh air to deal with.
Particular credit goes to the work that Jon has carried out. He has been so helpful in explaining everything and nothing has been too much trouble. He is clearly very good at what he does and his attitude and customer approach has been great. Thank you.
We have nothing but praise for the company, and in particular Glynn. There was no hard sale, and an excellent customer service. All our concerns were answered, and constructive advice provided. This service was maintained after the purchase, and the aftercare has been exceptional. I would have no hesitation in recommending Chiswell Leisure
We looked at numerous companies when researching the purchase of our hot tub but found the staff at Chiswell to be extremely knowledgeable which made us feel reassured that we were making the correct purchase. The overall experience was seamless with support provided by Glyn throughout from delivery, set up and after care support.
We would highly recommend Chiswell pools.
Very pleased with the customer service from start to finish. Glynn took time to explain our options for a Hot Tub and which best would suit our needs. Carried out a prompt site survey and the hottub was with us two days later. A personal caring service throughout. Strongly recommend this firm to others.
From the researching/buying/delivery/installation I could not fault the Chiswell Pools team. Glynn especially has been helpful, knowledgable and very responsive to any questions. We are so happy with our Sundance hot tub and looking forward to many hours relaxing if the first few days are anything to go by!!! Would strongly recommend Chiswell!!
Excellent service from the moment I stepped into the showroom. Friendly, welcoming and really looked after throughout the whole process. Still get follow up texts/calls to check all is ok with levels and advice is always on hand for the newbie.
Thank you Glynn first class.
Our experience with Glynn Pope at Chiswell Leisure has been exceptional. Right from the start he kept in contact with us, but was never pushy on the sale. He was then able to get us the best deal possible and after the sale couldn’t have been more helpful. He is contactable at any time for all our little questions and has made us feel we always have his support if we face any problems going forward.
Very impressive service
We visited quite a few showrooms whilst looking at Hot Tubs and can say that the staff at Chiswell Leisure are mile ahead of the others. They took the time to go through the different brands/models with us and Glynn came out to do a site survey before we ordered our tub to make sure we could have the tub where we wanted it. No hard sell at all. Once we had ordered our Tub, Glynn kept us informed of progress, recommended an electrician and sorted out the crane ops. Once the tub had been craned in, Glynn and Hamish fitted the cover. When the tub was full and the electricity hooked up, Glynn took me through testing the water and adding the chemicals. We cannot fault the service we have had (and are still getting) from Chiswell Leisure.
From our first visit to the showroom and our meeting with Ian we knew we had come to the right place. On our third visit we purchased a Swimspa and Glynn made a site visit to advise with the preparation. On the day of delivery, (it had to be craned over the house) Ian and Glynn were both on site and Glynn has since been back twice to help set it up and give advice and is always available if we have any queries. We would strongly recommend Chiswell Leisure.
Glynn was on the ball with the supply of the hot tub and fitting the lid mechanism.
Chiswell Leisure is rated 4.88 based on 48 reviews