Chiswell Leisure Reviews

Chiswell Leisure 5 star review on 11th June 2020
Peter
More Photos & Videos
Karen & Luke

We bought a Catalina swim spa last summer and have been using it for just over a year.

Delivery
We had this delivered to site during an extension build. It turned up on the date and time as agreed.

It's a big unit so won't fit down a standard width side alley, but fortunately we were able to crane it over the fence on to our property.

It is very heavy so you will need hands and trolleys on site to get it into the desired position.

Installation
Because our builder/electrician was still on site we had this connected up to the power supply by them. It was a fairly straight forward job in their hands. They advised putting in a waterproof on / off switch on the end of the tub to allow for easy power management.

After filling the tub, which took quite a while, we turned it on and followed the instructions in the user manual which were clearly written. Everything worked as expected making this an easy installation.

General Maintenance
We've been using the tub several times a week for a year with no troubles. Once you get used to checking the water balance and adjusting the chemical levels it's easy to know what to do to keep the spa just right. We check levels a few times a week but it only takes a couple of minutes to do this.

We've cleaned the filters 4 times in the year, but should maybe do this a bit more often.

The cover has been cleaned three times and it's still looking good, especially when you use the vinyl spa spray which is a recent purchase and one I'll be doing again and again - it looks like new!!.

Usage
We love this spa. It's been great fun with the family - we have 3 young kids and their swimming and water confidence has improved immeasurably.
Winter nights are completely different experiences now - instead of being stuck inside watching the TV we can spend real family time together in the spa.
As keen swimmers we've also been able to maintain our swim fitness without having to go to the sports centre. You can swim against the jets but we prefer using the supplied resistance band system.

Thank you Ian & Helen - WE LOVE OUR SWIM SPA :-)
Glynn was Fantastic to deal with and made the whole process very easy. There were some teething issues with the spa but was sorted out immediately. I was also extremely happy with the tradesmen that Glynn recommended us to use for any other work that was needed for the installation. I also find it so useful to know have someone at the end of the line with such knowledge if i have any further questions to do with the upkeep of my spa.
Excellent service, Glynn very professional, always at the end of the phone to awnser any questions we had.
After choosing Chiswell pools, we have nothing but praise for Ian and his team for helping us find the correct hot tub,installing and commissioning it.Although Ian is very busy nothing is too much trouble and is always willing to help.We would also like to thank 'wez' and Joel who installed the tub.We would thoroughly recommend Chiswell pools for quality products and installation.
I rarely leave reviews unless I am confident I can recommend the service and experience I received.
From first contact Glynn was exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable on all hot tub and pool matters. I had never purchased a hot tub before and had numerous questions which Glynn patiently and happily fielded. Glynn’s knowledge, polite and friendly attitude left me in no doubt I was buying from the right company! I would thoroughly recommend the experience of purchase and installation by Glynn and the team. Ian and Helen were equally friendly and willing to help to ensure my purchase was easy and the right one for me.
Glynn’s follow up calls to ensure I knew how to run the hottub correctly we’re very much appreciated also!
Taking all of the above into account would be enough for a recommendation yet Glynn and the team managed all of this during a very challenging environment.
My thanks and praise go to the team, they made my purchase a very confident one and now I have the hot tub I wish I’d bought it earlier!

Many thanks
Peter
From the moment we stepped inside Chiswell leisure. We were greeted by the owner who was very friendly and gave us a wealth of information there was no pushy sales. They took care of sorting out crane hire and made everything run so smoothly. Then when the hot tub was delivered Glynn was on hand to help move it into a temporary position until our building work had completed then returned a further 3 times after to help with final position and setup. He spent time explaining what chemicals we needed and how to check them correctly. Glynn was even on hand after setup for more advice. I can't recommend Chiswell leisure highly enough.
Hi Scott & Nikki,

Thank you for your positive review. We hope you will enjoy your new hot tub! If you have any more questions in the future, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help.

Regards,
Chiswell Leisure
From our first visit to the showroom and our meeting with Ian we knew we had come to the right place. On our third visit we purchased a Swimspa and Glynn made a site visit to advise with the preparation. On the day of delivery, (it had to be craned over the house) Ian and Glynn were both on site and Glynn has since been back twice to help set it up and give advice and is always available if we have any queries. We would strongly recommend Chiswell Leisure.
Fantastic hot tub company, nothing too much bother. Helped us with holding tub while we got sorted for its arrival, had to crane into garden which they sorted, helped electrician with wiring questions, come next day to set it up once it was wired in, Gylnn even gave us his mobile number for 24hr support in early days. Highly recommend can't praise them enough for their wonderful service and their hot tub has lived up to all our expectations.
Thank you Glynn and your team.
Glynn, John and the team are fantastic - their knowledge on the products, their customer service (pre-sale and after-sale) and the quality of the products they supply have all been superb (we went for a Dynasty model). Highly recommended!
From the moment we went into the showroom we knew we were making the right choice buying our Sundance Spa from Chiswell Leisure. Their knowledge and sincerity were way above any of the other competitors we had visited. There are no pushy sales guys at Chiswell!
Glynn came round the same day we visited the showroom to have a look at our property and gave great advice on the product we then chose to buy.
After paying the deposit and through to installation, Glynn and the whole team gave us great customer service. Thanks for all your help so far. We would recommend this company to anyone!
The whole team at Chiswell have been second to none. They helped us to make an informative choice on a spa, arranged and delivered it within a few days and made sure we were happy with it, imparting their extensive knowledge to enable us to start using it. Nothing has been too much trouble. We would highly recommend them.
Very pleased with the service from start to finish. Glynn and his team took time to explain our options for a Hot Tub, performed a prompt site survey and provided a personal caring service throughout. Strongly recommend this firm to others.
Glynn has been a superstar at Chiswell. He saw our spa in with expertise, professionalism and understanding. He even went the extra mile and came helped me on his day off so the spa was in action quickly. Can't recommend them enough, and always at hand to help when it's needed. Thanks guys.
Glyn at Chiswell was a pleasure to deal with - informative and helpful but not remotely pressurised. He held the hot tub we liked while we sorted prices for the base and electrics and the team installed it on a really hot day with no fuss. Since installation, I’ve had a few questions and Glyn has always been prompt to respond and popped round to help on site. We are delighted with the hot tub and are very happy to recommend Chiswell.
We could not recommend Chiswell more highly. They were a thoroughly professional team who all worked extremely hard, even through very challenging weather conditions. We are thrilled with the results and would not hesitate in recommending them.
All the staff at Chiswell were very helpful and knowledgeable. Installation was seamless and after care was great. Glynn came back to our property to explain how to work and maintain the hot tub once we had filled it and it was up to temperature. We are looking forward to now enjoying the hot tub. The quality of the tub is fantastic and i would fully recommend using Chiswells.
First time user - prompt and efficient repair done by nice guys.
Our first experience of the world of hot tubs and Glynn made it very easy... despite being attracted to the expensive tubs, he took the time to understand what we actually needed and guided us to a more suitable option at a better price, but with the extras we wanted... Glynn was always available and responsive, answering all questions quickly and removing the 'fear factor' of a big ticket purchase... even when the crane cancelled on the day of delivery, he found a solution without any fuss and ensured our excitement was uninterrupted. Today he came to set-up the tub, ready to use and we cant wait! Thanks Glynn!
purchasing a spa can be a daunting experience. I have been a customer of Chiswell leisure for a number of years but only as a visitor to their fully stocked store which provided us with the chemicals we needed for our ageing Spa. It was time for a change so I started researching on line !!! the choice is endless and I visited several providers however the service that Glynn and the team provided was amazing, and very tolerant of our many...many questions. I can honestly say that from the first conversation about our needs to the innovative solution they provided when delivering and installing our Spa has been first class. It doesn't stop there, as you would expect from a well established company, the after sales is exactly what we needed to enable us to relax and enjoy our Chiswell Spa. Many thanks Team
We would highly recommend the guy's at Chiswell Leisure if your thinking of choosing a hot tub. Ian was so helpful with helping us make our choice and the logistics of getting it in place. Glynn for being at the end of the phone with the technical set-up and also coming to our house and talking us through the chemical procedure for the water.
Chiswell Leisure is rated 4.88 based on 48 reviews