Chique photography Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Chique photography
"All the staff were lovely and friendly and made us feel at ease. Gemma, the manager was amazing! My little girl even had her singing row, row, row your boat. We had a lovely experience and came away with some gorgeous photos."
What a lovely review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this! We really appreciate it! We have a fab team and will pass this back to them!
"Rebecca is a brilliant photographer, really nice friendly atmosphere throughout, gorgeous images"
This is great to hear, Rebecca is fab and we will pass this back to her.
"Really friendly and welcoming staff. Rebecca was lovely made me feel really comfortable and relaxed. Great experience ????"
Excellent to hear this! Rebecca is brilliant, we will pass this back to her! Thank you for the lovely review.
Kerry O'Brien
Verified Buyer
"Felt very comfortable and enjoyed the experience. The photographer, Rebecca made me feel relaxed and at ease. I would recommend it to everyone."
Excellent to hear this ! Rebecca is lovely. We will pass this back to her! thank you for the kind review.
Gillian Powely
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic experience quality time with my girls highly recommend"
Excellent to hear this! Thank you so much for the lovely review.
"Fab staff, made me feel very comfortable after being nervous before hand. Rebecca and Holly were lovely."
This is so good to hear! We have a fab team and will pass this back to them!
Thank you for the review and visiting Chique.
Christie Portman
Verified Buyer
"Had a fantastic day son loved it. Really enjoyable"
Thank you for the lovely review.
Melanie Beal
Verified Buyer
"Really had fun with the family will recommend to other people and would return again"
Brilliant review! We are so glad you enjoyed our beautiful studio! Thank you for visiting.
Melanie Beal
Verified Buyer
"We had a great time doing the mum and daughter photoshoot. All staff made us feel welcomed and relaxed. Really enjoyable and fun experience."
Debbie Lyn Daughtry
Verified Reviewer
"Thoroughly enjoyed the experience would recommend"
Brilliant review! Thank you for taking the time to leave this.
Louise Sawyer
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely brilliant experience, very welcoming and friendly staff. I actually got lost and a member of the team came out to collect me. All staff went beyond to make us feel happy. Really good day had by my children and me."
This is great to hear! Thank you for the lovely review. We do have a fab team and we will pass this back to them.
Suzanne Launders
Verified Buyer
"Really enjoyed our session. The dogs got a lot of attention and got as much of a VIP service as we did. Would highly recommend"
Thank you for the lovely review Suzanne, we really appreciate you leaving us this review!
Yvonne Hayward
Verified Buyer
"Today has been so amazing.cant believe the transformation once I had my hair and makeup done,I looked like a different person. All the staff were very welcoming and friendly.the photographer was amazing she was brilliant at capturing my daughter in perfect poses. Would recommend this to my friends and family"
Thank you so much for the great review Yvonne, we really appreciate it. We love to see confidence grow in our clients and its seems you had a fab experience. Thank you for visiting Chique
Rebecca Sheridan
Verified Buyer
"Really lovely staff! Made me feel very comfortable and explained everything. I really enjoyed my experience at Chique ????"
Thank you for the brilliant review! We really appreciate it. Thank you for visiting Chique.
Robyn Leonard
Verified Buyer
"Makeover was great! Rebecca made us feel so comfortable and made this experience really enjoyable! Thank you so much for this experience!X"
Excellent ! Thank you for the brilliant review - we really appreciate it.
Sally Bradley
Verified Reviewer
"We had a really fun time and the staff were brilliant !"
Thank you for the great review.
Sharon Brooks
Verified Buyer
"Myself and my daughter had so much fun. Had a great laugh. Would highly recommen."
Brilliant to hear! Thank you so much for the lovely review.
Nicolle Wild
"I had brilliant day"
Thank you for the great review.
Nicolle Wild