Chique photography Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Chique photography
"Really friendly experience and beautiful hair and makeup. Would recommend."
"Super friendly staff and they make you feel comfortable from the moment you walk through the door. An amazing experience."
"Great service and staff were really good with the kids."
"Great service and staff were really good with the kids."
"I in joyed the picture"
"Really enjoyed our experience, Emily did my hair and makeup which I LOVED! We have a very energetic 1 year old and everyone made the effort with her and make all 3 of us feel extremely welcome and helped to keep her entertained. Thank you to everyone we've had a lovely day and we will be back!"
"Fun atmosphere and friendly people"
"MUA was fantastic - very professional and created a great look! Photographer made me feel at ease and took a range of pictures with different back drops so I had plenty to choose from. Nice friendly studio and would definitely recommend."
"Great experience! Never liked having pictures taken of myself but the team made me feel comfortable from the arrival until the end. My hairstylist and make up artist did an excellent job! The photographer was great as well. I will definitely come back here next time! Thank you"
"Lauren is a lovely Photographer as she takes your needs into consideration and asks you what you want instead of telling you what to do. Amy and Lily are fabulous makeup artists who create such a lovely look and it barely feels like you're wearing makeup. Flawless."
"Loved the experience, everyone made me feel at ease and relaxed, can't wait to come back for another shoot"
"Won a make over and photo at Chique. I took my daughter, we were pampered and then had a lovely morning being photographed in different outfits and settings. Would highly recommend."
"Had a lovely time. Hair and makeup looked amazing! Felt. Really at ease even though my little girl wasn't acting for the camera"
"“You’ve won a competition” is a con. Overpriced. Not great pictures. Edited too much. Wouldn’t pay for it."
"Amazing experience very welcoming staff would definitely recommend to anyone :)"
"Absolutely fantastic team! Everyone was so friendly and made me feel really comfortable."
"Excellent, hair and makeup was done beautifully and made me feel very glamorous! Photographer made me feel comfortable and always made sure I was happy. Brilliant experience."
"The whole team were so lovely and made me feel extremely comfortable."
Chique photography is rated 4.82 based on 1,795 reviews