Chique photography Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Chique photography
"Generally good, but a few things that could be improved. We were phoned to see if we could attend earlier than our appointment, only to sit and wait for an hour - not easy to entertain 2 small boys and a 10 week old baby. Boys hair was gelled at start, despite having to change afterwards (which defeated the object). Photos good, but prices seem high. Staff all helpful and happy to help."
"It was a warm welcome and we was spoke through what we needed to do and showed photos of different styles and then we was taken through to get our makeovers done and welcomed with open arms. When getting our photos taken we was made to feel calm and not rushed when getting changed. We will definitely be coming back to get more photos taken the service is brilliant."
"I was made to feel really comfortable when doing my boudoir shoot, I never thought I'd have the confidence to do something like this but the whole team really helped and I am over the moon with the entire experience and my confidence is now through the roof! Thank you!"
"Really enjoyed the day. Was very patient when my little girl was getting restless. Great hair and make up. Great staff"
"Super friendly staff. Made me feel comfortable as soon as I walked through the door! Was originally very nervous for the boudoir shoot as I've never done anything like this before but soon came out my shell when I met the photographer as she was so comforting"
"Lovely makeover and hair for me and daughter.. Photographer very patient with ba marry toddler.. Will definitely recommend"
"Absolutely fab day. Hair & makeup was brilliant and was exactly how I wanted it. My photographer made me feel comfortable and that for me was a massive thing! Thank you to all staff at Huddersfield!"
"Great staff really friendly, amazing hair and makeup, photographer was amazing in trying to help keep little one happy and being engaged in the photoshoot"
"Really positive experience. Photographer was excellent with our two young children."
"Mark was brill with my 14month old son."
"What an incredible time I have had. All the staff were so kind and polite. Meg the photographer is so lovely and super kind. I can't wait to tell all my friends about my photo shoot experience. My hair and make up was awesome too.Thank you!????"
"amazing staff , made to feel really comfortable and at ease. Excellent service highly recommend"
"It is excellent for ideas and suggestions for the pictures"
"Very friendly and welcoming, loved our makeup and hair, the photographer was so lovely a great experience"
Thank you Emma, we appreciate the review.
"Friendly staff, great atmosphere, felt really comfortable in front of photographer. Thank you!"
Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it.
"Thoroughly enjoyed the experience would definitely recommend."
Thank you so much, we appreciate the review!
"Thoroughly enjoyed the experience would definitely recommend."
"Had a lot of fun I come with my mum and daughter for a late mother's Day gift. The make up was spot on the lady doing the photoshoot was very bubbly and fun made us feel very comfortable."
Thank you Lisa for the great review! We appreciate the comments, we are so glad you had a lovely day with us!
"All the staff were very friendly and welcoming. We loved the whole experience and loved our hair and make up. would definitely recommend."
Thank you for the review Rebecca, we appreciate it.
Chique photography is rated 4.82 based on 2,861 reviews