Chique photography Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chique photography
The photographer Juliet was fantastic very chirpy friendly understanding to our needs and too some great photos your makeup staff are dreadful not very good and cannot do hair I wish I’d done mine myself before I’d gone
Fabulous experience from start to finish. Staff are very welcoming as soon as you walk in. Would highly recommend this studio for a professional shoot. Loved every minute. Thank you.
Staff were welcoming throughout the entire experience. I was made to feel comfortable by everyone which made the shoot so much more enjoyable! Would definitely come again :) Thank you!
Had an absolutely brilliant day from start to finish I've been treated like a queen . Very friendly and professional staff. Would highly recommend.
This experience has been really enjoyable and fun, my son has really had a great time
I really like the makeup and photos shoot mostly I like the eye look she did very good job . staff was very friendly and professional.i am very happy with the treatment.
Very friendly, extremely professional. We felt very relaxed and comfortable. The hair and makeup was done absolutely perfect.we had am amazing experience
Lovely ladies, brilliant makeover and a super fun shoot
Absolutely perfect day for myself and my daughter. Friendly relaxed environment and we had tonnes of fun!
Very welcoming, staff all friendly 10/10 for the experience really enjoyed would recommend to friends
Amazing thank you! We appreciate the review
Chique
Great experience. Didn't want for nothing... Fantastic staff and make up team... Highly recommend...thank you chique
Long waiting time however a really good photo shoot experience
Really pleased with the whole experience for my first time. They all made me feel welcome and looked after and made sure everything was as I wanted. Meg was very professional and friendly and made me feel comfortable when nervous. I would definitely return it was a very positive experience. Really happy with hair and makeup as well, felt brilliant!
Fun day. Loved having my make up and hair done. My 2year old had loads of fun.
Excellent from start to finish. Very accomodating,friendly and lots of time and choice given. Staff, make up artists and photographer are very down to earth,put you at ease and are very knowledgeable. Highly recommended. Would love to do a shoot again here with the kiddies.
Great experience friendly staff we were nervous and excited became quite fun.
Great experience friendly staff we were nervous and excited became quite fun.
I had a brilliant afternoon, everyone has been so friendly and professional. I was very nervous about coming but what a lovely experience. Hair and makeup fabulous.
A really good family photoshoot. Very good with young children!
Chique photography is rated 4.81 based on 4,392 reviews