Chique photography Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Chique photography
"Lovely and friendly staff, made us feel welcome and comfortable. Great photos would defaintly recommend"
"Loved the experience in the studio, staff are polite and friendly"
"Loads of fun, lovely ladies. Made me feel very comfortable ????"
"Excellent few hours out. All the staff make you feel so comfortable and welcome and are brilliant with kids! We Loved it thank-you :) xx"
"Brilliant did a marvellous job Thank you. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. Five star for me ????"
"The staff are very friendly and accommodating"
"Really friendly and polite staff. Many choices for different shots"
"Really enjoyed the experience...."
"Everyone was really friendly and put us at our ease straightaway. Fab hair and makeup and brill photographer. Couldn't have been any better really pleased we came ????"
"Lovely friendly staff. Fantastic to have a make over too!"
"Lovely friendly staff. Fantastic to have a make over too!"
"Perfect morning, the service was excellent and the staff were lovely and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. My husband was a bit dubious about the whole thing but he really enjoyed himself in the end."
"Friendly staff. Little girl loved getting made up and posing for the camera. Lovely girly day X"
"Friendly staff, nice back drop and excellent props options."
"Great experience fantastic down to earth staff. A great fun packed morning for the girls and myself"
"Fabulous from start to finish!!!! Girls were amazing and made me feel and look gorgeous!! Would recommend to EVERYONE!"
"Came to get our first family pictures with our little girl. Great experience throughout. All the staff were lovely and friendly and were really patient with our 6 month old. Would definitely recommend."
"Really enjoyed myself and the makeover was amazing"
"Excellent hd makeup and photoshoot"
Chique photography is rated 4.83 based on 1,238 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!