Chique photography Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Chique photography
"Excellent love it"
"Very enjoyable experience,all the staff very friendly. Never been to anything like this before but will defo think about coming to something like this again."
"Great experience, my makeup and hair looks great and the photographer was lovely"
"Amazing highly recommend amazing with my little girl so friendly"
"Really welcoming staff, makeup artist did my make up exactly as desired, and the photographer really put me at ease"
"Good experience, makeup fantastic."
"Really lovely service and a happy greating. The make up and hair was amazing. Very kind, cheerful welcoming staff. Would definitely recommend and come again"
"A fantastic experience. Very helpful and professional. All staff made us feel very special. The hair and make-up was amazing. The photographer made us feel at ease and very comfortable. I would definitely do it again."
"They directed me well with what to do"
"They directed me well with what to do"
"Me and my children had a really good time and would do it again"
"On arrival we didn't know what to expect but we got here and we couldn't have been made to feel more welcome and comfortable. Excellent experience and all the staff have been wonderful."
"Excellent and professional staff, wish we were a little more financially stable to get lots of photos aha! Toddler enjoyed it and the photographer was very good with children."
"Very welcoming great customer service x"
"Fabulou s, first time we have done this and had an amazing time"
"All the staff were great. Hair and makeup was done beautifully.The photographer was really good at relaxing me and making sure I was comfortable.All staff were really friendly and made me feel at ease"
"Made us feel very comfortable, bubbly and welcoming staff. Can't wait to see the photos!"
"The girls did a great job with our hair and make up. The photographer was amazing going through every step with us. Lovely staff and a great experience. Thank you so much Xx"
Chique photography is rated 4.81 based on 3,746 reviews