The China Village Reviews

of reviewers recommend The China Village
Read The China Village Reviews

About The China Village:

The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 930324

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy
Very professional and helpful, also fast service.
I was very pleased with the service that I got and the personal way I was treated. I shall definitely trade with them again
Packaged very well and shipping time great. Purchase was in excellent condition. Would buy from here again.
Ordered some cups and a plate. They were delivered very quickly and were well packaged.
Very helpful and prompt response. Quick delivery of the quince dinner plates I ordered, good condition and very well wrapped. Many thanks for an excellent service.
I was initially intimidated by the thought of ordering from “across the pond”, however China Village answered my inquiry email, filled and shipped my order all in a prompt manner, making it a stress free experience.
Thank you China Village.
Lynne
Canada
Sold me the cups I needed without the saucers which other companies would not. Very obliging! The goods were extremely well packaged and arrived soon after ordering.
Parcel arrived within time advised, well packed parcel. China pieces arrived complete as ordered.
Fantastic! We managed to replace a plate and saucer from the set we had for our wedding, 35 years ago, so the set is complete once again!
Accurate description, well packaged and speedy. Thanks!
All items ordered arrived promptly, in perfect condition as advertised Will definitely order from China Village again. Many thanks.
Good service. Very pleased with my order.
Great service. My china arrived promptly and in excellent condition. Thank you
My items arrived safely well packaged and ahead of time. Another successful transaction which gives me confidence for future purchases. Thank you.
Great service with a good safe delivery of my order. Well done. Keep up the good work thanks to all the team
Peter
Easy to order, arrived early and was properly packed. Very good
The items ordered came very quickly and were in excellent condition.
Overall a highly satisfactory purchase and service.
The plates were so well wrapped nothing would have broken them.
Easy to order. Arrived promptly and well packed
Very well packed. No damage on arrival.
Great service, after searching for soup bowl for many years, my Dad's Coloclough Ivyleaf dinner service is complete again. Many thanks.
The China Village is rated 4.89 based on 1,935 reviews