The China Village Reviews

of reviewers recommend The China Village
Read The China Village Reviews

About The China Village:

The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 930324

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy
Excellent fast service
I very much appreciated receiving notice by e-mail of the goods having been dispatched and of their arriving within the predicted time. Thank you also for using paper instead of plastic for packing.
Super packaging kept informed over vdelivey dates .The instuctions left for driver were adhered to. So excellent. Couldn't ask for better
fantastic condition, fast delivered
Five stars all the way! Easy website. Excellent and swift response. Very good quality product. Superb packaging and despatched super quick as a favour to me. Can only recommend hugely.

Very happy customer!
Excellent service and delivery - replacement tureen with lid in perfect condition and ensconced with the remainder of our china - a emplacement to one that got broken (and the glaze was cracked all over - old age!)
Fast shipping. Good fast communication. But should have the shipping charge clear on website rather than contacting me later to inform me the cost is higher.
My order for a Wedgwood Ice Rose teapot and two small plates was to restore my tea set to a complete set which was a wedding present in 1972. The order was well packed and arrived in tact. Excellent service, pristine items.
Excellent service arrived on time, very well packaged definitely recommend.
Thank you.
Fantastic service, quick deliver and it was lovely to stock up my vintage lovely wedge wood that came in brand new condition .
Excellent service. Top company
Order was delivered in 3 days so well within the company timescales.. It was delivered well packaged and no issues with the products. Would definitely use them again .
Excellent service from China village Warwickshire very friendly to speak too,
first class china could not fault it.
Thank you for a great service.
Very pleased with my first purchase - now awaiting the arrival of a second
Easy to use but limited numbers of the China I required
So pleased I found replacement cereal bowls. They arrived quickly with no damage and at a very good price. Highly recommend
Very pleased with purchase, packing, delivery and service!
Good communication. Pleased with products, thank you.
Very pleased to have discovered that I could still get small plates to add to six cups and saucers we were given as a wedding present (in 1970!). They arrived beautifully and safely wrapped in copies of the Guardian! Delighted with the service.
Items exactly as described. They arrived very promptly and securely packaged. No complaints at all
The China Village is rated 4.89 based on 1,943 reviews