The China Village Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The China Village

About The China Village: The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 734067

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

How would you rate The China Village ?

"A new pair of bifocals resulted in breaking rare cups and saucers......The China Village came to the rescue at a sensible price and delivered high quality, clean product, just when they said they would. Packaging strong and recycleable."
"Got exactly what we wanted and promptly"
"I was delighted with the product which arrived when stated. Will use this company again."
"China Village had the plates I needed, it was easy to order and pay online and the delivery of my order was made safely and in the timescale indicated. I would recommend China Village to others unreservedly."
"Excellent price and service, My small items lavishly packed for protection."
"China Village had a good stock of the discontinued range I wanted to add to. Not only was the order processed speedily, the delivery came when expected, and was beautifully, and carefully, packaged using old newspaper, very green!"
"The order was executed efficiently and everything went quite smoothly"
"China Village had just what we needed to replace broken items. It was easy shopping and the items came very promptly."
"I got my order delivered very quickly I will certainly use The China Village again very good service"
P Sharples
Verified Buyer
"Having ordered my dishes they arrive in two days."
"The items ordered arrived extremely quickly, were perfect and very well packaged. Thank you."
"To receive the replacements to our dinner service and make it complete again was really good."
"Excellent, prompt service."
S Gallaugher
Verified Buyer
"I have been able to replace broken items from my mother's china. It arrived safely and promptly. Thank you Sue Gallaugher"
"My purchase was delivered in perfect condition 2 days after I ordered it. Great service."
"Teapot arrived in perfect condition , my set is complete once more"
"Very happy with the quality of the items and the service."
"I received exactly what I needed in perfect condition within a week."
"The order arrived very quickly well packed with no damage. Very good.!"
J Baldry Currens
Verified Buyer
"Thank you -delighted with your service - arrived next day, impeccably packed and in beautiful condition! 5 star service for sure!!"
The China Village is rated 4.87 based on 721 reviews