The China Village Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The China Village

About The China Village: The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 734067

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

How would you rate The China Village ?

"I was delighted with your service and so very excited to be able to get my set with six of everything. I never thought that l would been able to do it. Thank you"
"Very good"
"Breakage in initial order. Speedily rectified. Could not fault service."
"Dear team, As usual great service,from placing my order to the delivery the service has been brilliant.always kept informed of status.if you are looking for items this is the company to go to.thank you,"
"Experience was very good. Product I required was sourced and sent very well packed - indeed so well protected took me a while to find the plate - now in use."
"Really pleased with my purchase and cannot fault the service goods arrived quickly and exactly when they said. The china was well packed and was in excellent condition, in fact, I would say it had never been used before. Can definitely recommend."
"Came quickly and well wrapped."
"Fab service thank you. The hunt is on now for a sixth egg cup! Well packed parcel thank you and it arrived when you said it would."
"just what I wanted and well packed"
"I have a peculiar cup in royaldoulton athene range and wanted a fitting saucer. The colour change brown/ green enhances:)"
"Excellent. Fast delivery. Well packed. Stocked discontinued range. Highly recommend."
"Delighted with the items and shall be ordering more. Order arrived in good time and all China was safe and is first class. Now will seek to build up my set again. Many thanks."
"WE were married some 50 years ago and received a complete dinner service in Royal Doulton "Yorktown". Over the years odd pieces have been broken and we had more cups than saucers. My delight was to be able to buy 4 saucers of the earlier ribbed type. They arrived expertly packed in a strong 6 bottle wine carton. I am delighted by my purchase and if any more china gets broken I will be back."
"Really delighted to track down replacement Royal Worcester “Larchmont” China after 45 years. My husband and me chos this design when we wete married. Ordeted some more. Thank you China Village for prompt delivery and for searching for EE some Denby plates for us. So glad to have found you! Clare"
"Good resource for Crockery that you can no longer get new when a pattern is not produced any longer. My order for some pieces of Royal Doulton was received promptly well packaged, and in perfect condition."
"The China pieces we required were excellent as was the price and service. Thank you."
"I was absolutely delighted withmyshopping experience at the China Village. My order arrived well packed and just what I ordered. Thank You very much. Lorna Perth."
"Excellent products really pleased thank you"
"Very quick reliable service. Shall definitely use China Village again."
"The items arrived as described, beautifully packed and no problems. Thank you."
The China Village is rated 4.88 based on 797 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!