The China Village Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The China Village

About The China Village: The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 734067

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy

"Absolutely thrilled with the service and to get my lovely Denby cups and saucers. my set is now complete,thank you very much. Packed beautifully and very quick service."
"My order arrived quickly. It was very well packaged. The quality of the china was excellent - perfect size and colour, with no blemishes"
"I was very pleased to make up the set of Denny saucers. Thank you."
"Great service! Replaced a broken salt cellar with one from China Village which was pretty much in mint condition! Thank you!"
"A very efficient service, a pleasurable experience."
"Broke an Denby bowl, went online and luckily China Village had one, even though the our set was 40 years old. Paid for it and it arrived swiftly, in perfect condition because of the expert packaging. The only caveat was it was packed in The Daily Mail. Just kidding. Great service and a perfect product at a reasonable price! That'll do me!"
"Delivery time was slow but the crockery was excellent."
"Plate is fine just a bit older than my original I think as got mine in 1991! Thank you for a great service & a good price! Cheaper than Amazon!"
"Very pleased with order. Extremely well packed. Would have been handy to have been given carrier being used so I could look out for delivery. Will be ordering again."
"I cannot send a review as I have not yet received my order. Have you a tracking number for this shipment order number 4921. As it is, I can only give you a poor rating however if and when I receive my order I am sure I can improve on that. Thank you. Ian Atkins"
"Thank you, product was as expected, packed very well and delivery was quick. Will use again."
"Glad to find this sugar bowl to add to the China set that my late mother gave me. A good price and very quick delivery."
"First, I was delighted to find on your website the exact plates I was looking for. Your service was excellent. I received the items at the hotel 2 days ago and all is good. Thank you so much, Barbara Roche"
"Masons Denmark Blue gravy boat and gravy boat stand/relish dish arrived speedily and in good order. Customs Declaration in triplicate in envelope taped to outside of box, maybe generic box from British Post Office next time is better, however "Highland Park 12 Year Old Scotch Whiskey" box arrived safely on international shores (Canada) without arousing any further suspicion. Bubble plastic on inside maybe better too than crumpled newspapers of UK sports sections, but all in good order. Gravy boat perfect for family get togethers but apparently getting gravy boat back into stand is a bridge too far for both sets of family genes, so now it goes back to being a cranberry dish, cranberries served at Thanksgiving, give it a try. Items arrived in excellent condition at a very reasonable price, almost half the cost of similar items elsewhere on the web and again, in good condition. The China Village definitely recommended. Five stars. h meyer Cambridge ON Canada"
"A very efficient service, received our Haddon Hall side plates in perfect condition, a good experience."
"Very satisfied with my Angela Dinner Plate it arrived in perfect condition. Many thanks Marie"
"Good service from website listings to delivery. very efficient and good value."
"We received excellent advice and a good offer for selling our china. They were very professional in their service to us. They treated us and our much loved china with respect and care. We would thoroughly recommend The China Village - 5 star service!"
"I was extremely pleased with th quality of the china. Excellent service."
"Excellent service..when I first visited they didn't have the pieces I required but got back to me when they were available. Very pleased with the items."
The China Village is rated 4.86 based on 872 reviews