The China Village Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The China Village

About The China Village: The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 734067

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy

"Excellent service, so glad to find you ! Actually be able to buy the Sarah’s garden cups and saucers was the icing on the cake . Thank you ."
"I knew what I needed they new what I needed. brill del thank you"
"Excellent service. China well packaged."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery."
"Very professional and efficient service"
"So pleased to be able to add to my Wedgewood dinner service. Thank you China Village."
"Excellent prompt service. Goods arrived extremely well packaged. Thank you"
"Buying was easy and delivery prompt. Very different to when trying to sell China a flat we don't want it without any reason why."
"Excellent service. Items arrived when scheduled perfectly packaged for protection. Have no hesitation in recommending to theirs."
"we were very pleased with the service we received as the items were well wrapped and arrived clean and safe."
"Iwas hesitant about trusting an online china supplier but I needn't have been. The product was as close to new as if I'd bought it in a store and the packaging nearly filled my recycle bin. Add to this the speed with which the plate arrived and you have perfect service. Many thanks China Village"
"Just exactly as ordered. Good condition and arrived promptly."
"Received great service from the China Village. My parcel was well packed and the goods I purchased were all in excelllent condition. The website was easy to use and the whole experience was pleasurable. Many thanks The China Village!"
"Fast efficient service and arrived very well packaged Thank you"
"I asked lots of questions about a teapot and received photograph replies with details of measurements and quality. Excellent idea. I bought the teapot as a result of these and am extremely pleased with it. Pours great, quality glaze, a little heavy, good capacity, easy to clean. Packed in recycled packaging thoroughly protected. Excellent service. Would recommend TCV."
"Excellent service. Goods wrapped incredibly well with no chance of breakages. Would use them again without hesitation."
"Excellent customer service. Cannot fault the website. Orders are packaged really well too. Thank you. 😊"
"Plates arrived as ordered and packaged well in lots of paper"
"Excellent, quick service from an easy-to-use website. We will definitely be using The China Village again. (Hopefully, not to replace even more breakages!)"
"Very good service parcel arrived well packed and before estimated delivery date."
The China Village is rated 4.88 based on 1,151 reviews