The China Village Reviews

of reviewers recommend The China Village
Read The China Village Reviews

About The China Village:

The China Village is a personal china replacement service helping people to complete their treasured discontinued dinner services. We stock Royal Doulton, Wedgwood, Denby, Paragon, Royal Albert and various other popular manufacturers' discontinued china patterns.

Let us help you to complete your set today.

01926 930324

info@thechinavillage.co.uk

Tell us how The China Village made you happy
Prompt delivery
The customer service from Matt was excellent. Yodell delivered the parcel which was packed to perfection. I have been looking for a sugar bowl for my 40 year old Paragon Victoria Rose teaset for a number of years. I am so happy my teaset is now complete. Margaret McMullen
Rate Very good
Good service and quick delivery
The plates we ordered were in excellent condition and well packed, and arrived promptly.
Very impressed with the service. Very quick and well wrapped China. Still hoping to hear from you if you get a butter dish come your way.
Thank you.
Everything I expected and well wrapped for protection. I am very pleased thank you
a very well packed parcel they were exactly what i ordered very good
It was some time ago when I asked China Village to look out for a Denby coffee mug, so I was very pleased to hear one was available. It was very simple to order and it was delivered in less than five days. Very impressed with an excellent service.
I never imagined it would be so easy to replace two chipped plates from the dinner service that was a wedding present 40 years ago. The plates were very reasonably priced and arrived very quickly and were very well packed.
My daughter unpacked the 2 parcels I had sent to her address in the UK and informed me that everything was in excellent condition. Good fast service
M BRINTON
Was delighted with order. Fast delivery and items well packaged for transit.
Had what I needed and arrived in good condition
Good quality crockery and arrived the day after ordering. Next time my husband breaks something I will use you again!
Loke that i got a call from The China Village
Great service. Our China arrived well wrapped and in good condition .
The China was exactly what I wanted at an affordable price. It arrived promptly and had been packed very securely. A positive shopping experience in every way.
Very good and quick service as we broke a dish in a holiday cottage and wanted it replaced quickly. Only wish you had sent me confirmation of dispatch and delivery.
Very pleased with the selection and how the items were packaged however, I. added to the order items which you did not have in stock as you requested in order you would attempt to find the items elsewhere but I have heard nothing from you since
Very prompt delivery and efficient service. China well wrapped and in good condition.
However I paid extra for parcel to be signed for on delivery and parcel was just left at the gate where anyone could have stolen the valuable goods. So not at all happy about that.
Fantastic service, product in perfect condition and well packaged for delivery.
The China Village is rated 4.89 based on 1,953 reviews