Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
I have just bought a chest of drawers and two bedside tables from Chiltern, the furniture is excellent and the service and delivery first class, no complaints.
My bad review is because of the packaging, I finished with two large refuse-bin sized bags packed with plastic waste all of which will have to go into landfill, hardly anything other than the outer cardboard box could be re-cycled. The same week I received furniture I had ordered from Ikea, it was beautifully and safely packed and every scrap of packaging was card and could be re-cycled so it can easily be done, it just needs companies to wake up and realise the part they are playing filling land fill sites with plastic, and adding to the pollution which is slowly destroying our planet.
Hi Janice. Really pleased to see that you're happy with the furniture, but obviously disappointed that you're unhappy with the packaging. We take our environmental responsibilities very seriously. Our packaging is 98% recyclable, including the expanded polystyrene used to protect the product and all of the external packaging which you have alluded to. The only part of the packaging which isn't recyclable is a very thin film wrapped around the item, and the sellotape used on the box. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Great quality fast delivery and good price very happy with the service
Website was easy to use, delivery was prompt and easy to track with plenty of notice. Product is lovely, good quality, solid, exactly what I had hoped it to be.
Would definitely purchase from Chiltern Oak again.
What a pleasure trading with Chiltern Oak!
Lovely, comprehensive, clear talking website & equally professional, pleasant staff at the end of the phone. I chose this Hampshire TV unit as it’s fully assembled & was promised delivery within 10 working days. As told, the delivery company texted 48 hrs beforehand offering me a time slot that I could change. I was informed it would be between 1-4pm & it turned up at 1.10pm! Friendly, no fuss, 2 man delivery to living room. (No unpacking, but will collect if returned). Item very well packaged & great quality for the price!
Chiltern Oak say there’s no catch, they’re awesome! - & from my first purchase I cannot disagree! With great personal service like this during this Covid crisis, I wish them all the best for a successful future!
We bought a bookcase and were so impressed with the quality we then bought two wardrobes. There was a bit of issue with one, but customer service wDecided not to bother changing it after all but really reassuring that they would have done. Wardrobes were quick and easy to build, great quality and are much admired.
Faulty furniture
Refusal to replace in timely manner.
Rude and unhelpful staff who do not know what’s written in their own returns policy. They lie when they say they check everything before it is sent out.
Hello there. I'm very sorry to see that your furniture arrived damaged. We never intentionally send out damaged furniture but these things can happen from time to time, particularly in transit. I believe a collection and replacement was arranged on our next day delivery service whilst you were on the phone to a member of our customer services team - unfortunately we can't offer a quicker service than that. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
We bought bedroom furniture - SK bedframe/2Nr bedside tables/dressing table and 3Nr chest of drawers. Really pleased with both the quality and appearance, it really does look stunning!! Customer services helpful with information etc., delivery was a little delayed but found the delivery team during Covid really helpful and pleasant. Would not hesitate in making another purchase with this company.
Just received my coffee table and it is beautiful.. Very happy with this purchase. Delivery was prompt by a very helpful delivery man. Thank you.
100% happy
Very pleased with our purchase from you of a wine rack,well made and looks great in our kitchen. Has been admired from several members of our family.
Great quality furniture, quick delivery, thank you
High quality product and speedy delivery. Would recommend.
Excellent next day service 👍 highly recommend
Beautiful perfect furniture. Looks lovely in my lounge.
Dining table and chairs are of excellent quality!
Thank you for my beautiful cupboard, I am really pleased, delivery and all service excellent. I will definitely be ordering again. Thanks
Really beautiful product that was delivered on time.
Ordered my tv corner unit (Winchester Oak range) on the 3rd. Delivered today (5th) within the hour time slot. Fantastic service. Extremely pleased. Well packaged and in perfect condition. My first purchase from Chiltern Oak and I'm sure it won't be my last. Very competitively priced. Really happy.
The first sideboard was damaged in transit with a courier. Staff at Chiltern responded promptly to my message about the problem and were exceptionally helpful. A week later Chiltern removed and replaced the damaged item with the friendly delivery staff helping check it over when I unwrapped it. Excellent customer service. Very happy. *****
Lovely quality furniture comes assembled. What more could you want.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.76 based on 2,368 reviews