Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Suzanne F
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 29th August 2021
Madeleine M
First table arrived damaged and Chiltern Oak was quick to say it could be replaced or we could be refunded. We decided to replace. Unfortunately, the second table did take a time to arrive which meant we had a very large cardboard parcel blocking the hall for longer than we had wished. However, second table arrived perfect and at a very reasonable price.
Was very pleased with my purchase, consuming of bedside table and matching dressing table, but soon realised that the dressing table came in two separate boxes & only one was delivered! I had to wait another five days for the remaining box. Not happy!
Florence bedroom furniture delivered yesterday 17th June. Very pleased with the delivery men who removed their shoes. the furniture looks lovely in my newly decorated bedroom and is of good quality. There is a very small split in the underside of the frame on the chest of drawers but do not think this will cause any further problems. what I do need if possible, is a set of the attractive pewter knobs which will match my built in wardrobes. Thank you I will recommend Chiltern Oak to others.
Love coffee table but didnot like the finish paint as it was chalk
Very good packaging was brilliant
Considering we purchased online- very pleased with quality of items. The items were delivered in a timely manner and professionally,as outlined on website. Definitely use this company again.
Good quality chests customer service good delivery on time very pleased thank you
Very efficient service and wardrobe just what I ordered and looks more expensive than what it was.
The sideboard was packed well when delivered and is very nice. Only one problem is paint missing inside for about 200mm x 300mm. Given it is inside, it isn’t a big issue. Overall, the sideboard is good quality.
Hi Sophia. Many thanks for the feedback and positive review. We are able to offer touch up paint for most ranges, so please get in touch with us if this is something you'd like. This would obviously be at no charge to you. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Very pleased with the bedroom furniture well made. Delivery however, not so good, 1st the driver brought in the wrong box and had to go and swap it, then I later realised we were a box short, so I had to spend another 2 nights sleeping on the floor until the rest of the bed was delivered. Perhaps delivery men need more training in, or if the number of boxes had been on the delivery note I would have realised before they left.
Hi Karen. Many thanks for your very constructive feedback. Whilst these issues don't occur often, your point about the delivery note is valid and as a result we're making plans to address this to ensure it doesn't happen again. Please accept my apologies for the delay in receiving your full order, i'm obviously very pleased that you're happy with it though. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Very pleased with my shoe bench, looks great in my hall
Hi Janet, Thanks for the great review! We hope to hear from you again soon! :)
Love my Chester grey cabinet and the matching display cabinet. My only gripe is I wasn’t offered the “white glove service” when they called to arrange delivery. I would have been happy to pay £30 for them to unpack my cabinets as my husband had a kidney transplant and cannot lift anything as heavy as this. Nieve of me not to ask the question or read the delivery options lesson learnt! To be fair when I spoke to them about it they are going to see about adding a tick box at the checkout offering this service. Would have been 5 star had theyboffered this service
Really fast delivery nice furniture happy with what I paid for it .
Overall happy with purchase of cabinet, drawers and bed. Quality of materials an finish good and with exception of bed ready assembled. One issue with the bed is the fixing brackets which are badly designed and difficult to connect the fixing bolts. Despite 3 screw holes per bracket only 2 bolts provided. These are too big and bins on brackets making assembly difficult. Not sure how sturdy they will be in long term. Nice looking furniture though.
All good delivery ok nothing damaged just a bit of a sticky drawer on the tv cabinet
Our furniture arrived when they said, well packed and in perfect condition.However, the lack of care taken in actual delivery resulted in a damaged picture frame and scraped wall needing attention.
I'm very pleased with my bookcase its is very well made and looks great I my room
Good product and on time delivery
Furniture arrived in the promised time slot. Delivery men helpful,placed furniture in my allocated space. Quality of furniture good. Good idea of tag to open cabinet doors to enable handles to be fitted. My only criticism is the drawer at bottom of display cabinet had screws on outside but no pull tag to open the drawer. I had to have help to open drawer so could gain entry to get to handles inside. Otherwise excellent service and would order further items in the future.
Pretty much as advertised. There's a slight issue with unlevel handles at the front but not so much that many would notice.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.71 based on 2,699 reviews