Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 10th July 2020
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Abi W
More Photos & Videos
Nice item, speedy delivery.
Very slight scratch to top corner - looks like package might have been put down heavily in transit - but location and depth wasn’t significant enough to be worth returning
Beautiful bed frame and easy to assemble. Overall great service and very happy with our purchase...thank you
We bought a corner TV stand. It was lovely, nice wood and the finish was done well
great size and colour!
The only reason it has not been give 5 stars is because the box was heavily damaged on arrival and secondly there is 1 pull out draw on the stand which is really hard to open and close. It's made it very difficult to use the draw.
A high quality bed frame exactly as described. It’s made well and is long lasting, all for a reasonable price too!
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
I am very pleased with my two small sideboards from Chiltern Oak Furniture. They look much more expensive than they were. They came on the day after I ordered them, as promised. There was very slight damage to one of the back legs on one of the sideboards, but I decided to keep them, as it cannot be seen and I could not face the prospect of repacking and arranging return and re-delivery.
Very pleased with the cupboard. It's well made and fits nicely into a tight corner. I would happily buy from Chiltern Oak again.
Ordered a small corner tv unit which arrived very quickly and was very well packaged.
Am really pleased with it, well made and looks good......highly recommend and would purchase from here again.
I have quite a number of natural oak items from Chiltern Oak Furniture. The designs are simple, the colour of the wood goes with everything. All the pieces are well finished and nothing over priced. I am very pleased . Thank you .
Excellent service. Very promptly delivered. We're very pleased with our bookcase. Very sturdy design and looks more expensive than it was. Would definitely recommend this company.
So me and the missus ordered the Hampshire Tv stand and it came with no issues or faults. So the following week we ordered the Hampshire Nest of Tables. After waiting a few days and not receiving the unit I decided to ring customer service. Two days to get through to someone who could actually help and answer my question where my purchased item is. They accidentally didn’t put my order through even though it had been paid for. So I waited a full week to revive the item and unpacked it only for it being damaged. They haven’t bothered to even assemble it correctly. So one week I waited to receive a damaged unit and again what a surprise no answer when you call customer service. See photos attached
Hi Kevin,

I'm really sorry to hear that there have been some difficulties with your follow-up order. From the images you've proved this looks like a clear case of transit damage, and something we can sort out for you promptly. I'm sorry that you've been unable to get through on the phone, the phone lines are incredibly busy at the moment, but if you're able to follow this up with an email too that would be very helpful.

Kind regards,

Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Very pleased with the nest of tables and delivery was excellent. Thank you.
Don’t bother buying from this company. Completely incompetent to deal with, they give dates for delivery which they know they can’t fulfil. Avoid.
Don't use this company. I ordered a dining set from them. Two of the items were missing and table was damaged. Day after day calling them and all you get is apologies and excuses. They give you dates when you're furniture should arrive but no-one turns up. You call them and all they say is they forgot to raise it whatever that means. Con merchants 😡🤬😠
i have called several times today, ordered 2 beds and one delivered! no one is answering calls or emails. !!!!
Excellent for the price you pay with quick delivery. Good quality table looks perfect in my lounge
I chose this table because of its neat size that was ideal for small bungalow and would compliment my other oak and painted furniture. I am not disappointed it is well made,ideal size and compliments my other oak and painted furniture.
We have now bought several pieces of furniture from Chiltern Oak Gurniture. Excellent quality, lovely finish and brilliant delivery, would strongly recommend.
Really quick delivery. Very pleased with item purchased.
Excellent service. Was delivered on time and I am delighted with my bookcase. Would definitely buy from this company again.
The bookcase/display cabinet and nest of tables arrived safely. They were very well packed. They are great additions to our lounge. I would recommend Chiltern furniture highly.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.76 based on 2,291 reviews