Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Suzanne F
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 29th August 2021
Madeleine M
Excellent quality, great price and quick delivery Very happy
Hello. Thank you for leaving us great feedback. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we're on the right track! Kind Regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Absolutely love all my lounge furniture . Came well packed and ready assembled. Would recommend as fast delivery and great quality.
Hi Linda. We're so pleased you love your new lounge furniture. Thanks for letting us know! Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
My partner and myself couldn't agree on any units we saw until we found these on Chiltern Oak. They are perfect size for all the paperwork and bits and pieces we all accumulate over the years and look really nice. They are exceptionally well made, look great and once we decorate (excuse the decor in the photos) will make our home look fantastic. The table and chairs are great, we wanted something we could extend when family and friends come over and this is perfect. We added the TV unit too so that it all matches. Delivery time was fine, the guys were very helpful and put it all into the dining room and everything was packaged extremely well so nothing could be damaged. We are over the moon with it all and all our visitors have said how great it all looks. Thanks
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 8th September 2021 Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 8th September 2021 Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 8th September 2021 Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Hi Paul. Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review. We're really glad you're enjoying your new furniture, it looks great! Kind Regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Love my bedside tables. Quick delivery, and easy to assemble. Good quality and good price. Perfect.
Well made sturdy furniture. Quick delivery and happy that it wasn't a flat pack and arrived fully assembled.
Really lovely piece of furniture - more of a dark grey than a blue but a beautiful colour nevertheless and it actually works better for me. Delivery also went smoothly. Exceeded my expectations - thank you!
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 4th September 2021
So delighted with my corner TV unit I then bought a lamp table to match. Excellent service and quality furniture.
High quality chairs, so comfortable easy assembled, delivered on time, highly recommended definitely use this company again kind regards Chiltern Oak Furniture.
The unit arrived fully assembled and in beautiful condition - so refreshing not to have to build furniture when it arrives! Communication about delivery was very efficient and helpful too. Would definitely buy again from this company.
High quality dressing table, easy to assemble, lots of comments on how lovely it looks. Delivered promptly.
Lovely mirror, hreat communication, arrived day and time agreed
We are very happy with our new side tables from Chiltern Oak, we ordered by on there site after a recommendation to us by neighbours who had purchased from them. These are the best we've been looking for, for some time now. The quality of the product is very good, the customer service is outstanding and puts a lot of other's to shame, no question was too much trouble for whoever answered the phone, very quick delivery as well - brilliant. Highly Recommended with out doubt.
Everything excellent accept customer service after delivery! Problems with one product and trying to get a response is hard work still not had an outcome despite several emails
Hi Anthony. I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with our customer service. We have responded as quickly as we can, an initial response was given 3 hours after the first point of contact offering a resolution, and following your acceptance of that resolution we've responded again in 8 working hours. Ideally we'd be able to respond to everybody immediately but call and email volumes dictate this can't always be the case. Hopefully this hasn't put you off shopping with us again in the future. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
I ordered the Salisbury Blue Painted Oak Mini Sideboard. It was delivery promptly and well packaged. The sideboard fits perfectly in my new kitchen diner and is a welcome addition. The colour is blue grey and looks grey.
Very pleased with my furniture good quality reasonably priced, very happy with my purchase. Waiting for sales to buy some side tables.
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 29th August 2021
Very good quality, value for money, prompt delivery
Nest of tables arrived with no treatment/varnish finish on top unlike the coffee table which I purchased a few months ago. The table is now coming apart and the screws underneath have not been inserted flush so they stick out which will cause injury to your hands. I expected more from this price point.
Hi Robert. We wouldn't expect you to keep a substandard item and would be happy to replace this for you. Please contact us on sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk and we'll get the ball rolling on that, with or without packaging. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
I have placed multiple orders on Chiltern over the last month. This really review relates to the last order for a bed, mattress and sideboard. Delivery was arranged for Friday just before the bank holiday. I have 5 guests staying over. I really, really needed this bed and mattress to accommodate my guests. The bed and sideboard arrived - no mattress. Apparently it couldn’t fit on the truck. I phoned and complained. It took 5 hours for them to get back to me to tell me the mattress would be delivered on Saturday by DPD. We waited all day - no mattress. So a second night on the sofa. To say that I am disappointed is an understatement. I will review my other orders and quality of the furniture when my mattress has finally arrived. Your inability to resolve problems has caused me a lot of embarrassment and inconvenience. What are you going to do to sort this out?
Hello there. I'm very sorry to hear that you have encountered some issues shopping with us on this occasion and this has caused you considerable inconvenience. The Mattress was dispatched as advised, but unfortunately a clerical error our end meant that it didn't go on the agreed next day service. This was a human error, for which we can only apologise. I understand that my colleague Emily has contacted you and offered a resolution, which hopefully is satisfactory for you. Apologies again, hopefully you haven't been put off shopping with us again in the future as you are a valued, repeat customer. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
First chest of drawers was badly damaged when I unpacked it. Replacement has a poor finish and the drawers keep getting stuck when I try to open them. Not very well made.
Poor quality of furniture was apparent when assembling. We bought industrial studded back 180cm, 2 x corners and 2x 90cm in grey. These are mass produced to a price and available at wayfair etc under a different name. The frames are already rusty underneath and the cheap pvcu leather is not the nicest to sit on. The seats are also quite hard. The collection we bought certainly was not worth the £1100 we paid for it. The corner I had to repair one corner chair underneath s the stairs that hold the seat material had ripped off. Very disappointing.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.71 based on 2,738 reviews