Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
Excellent quality and customer service. You can reach an advisor quickly and easily by phone (a rarity these days). I asked for some colour samples which were sent to me very promptly and was able to match (perfectly) the bed I wanted with my existing bed side cabinets. Chiltern Oak do a range of whites (unlike other companies) so its worth checking out the samples if you're trying to co ordinate with existing furniture. Very quick and efficient delivery. A really solid and well made bed frame-looks expensive, but it wasn't. Exceptional service and value for money!
Hampshire small white TV unit. Quickest delivery, but this isn’t quite the quality I was expecting. The shelves are thin - possibly mdf - front by a wooden batten; the cupboard door is framed in wood but has the thinnest central panel; the end panels ditto. Front right hand leg was split because the lamination had failed when the plastic foot was inserted. The paint quality is OK at the front, but the side panels are in some plastic shiny white finish that is really cheap looking. This is not the quality that is advertised.
Very happy with my purchase. Needed smaller units to fit a smaller room. Came ready assembled and very well packed so there was no damage during transit. Very good value for money.
Solid wood, great quality nest of tables. Exactly how described. Fast delivery. Thank you
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 19th May 2021
Lovely quality and very modern look. Our lounge and dining room match!
I love my new tv unit it goes lovely with my new display unit that I recently purchased also when I move house I’m hoping to purchase a dining table & sideboard eventually.
I bought a green painted bedside cabinet. I liked the appearance and the wooden top is well made. Less attractive are the plastic runners for the drawers and the apparent inability to take the out completely. I also found that I couldn't close the drawers easily, and rang the company to ask whether there was an adjustment that could be made. The girl who answered did not know and promised to get to get back to me after finding out. She never did which is both poor customer service and could mean there is no adjustment. Perhaps they will become easier in time as the problem is not so great as to warrant a return. However, it does not encourage me to buy from them again.
First dealing with Chiltern Oak Furniture and was pleased with ordering process, speed of delivery and very competitive prices.
Great dining chairs, good value and fast delivery. No problems at all, very pleased. I would buy from Children Oak Furniture again.
Lovely tables, exactly like the photo, very pleased with them
Very sturdy, well built and looks great. Really pleased with the purchase. The sizing is ideal and is great value.
Perfect table and easy to put together. Arrived on designated day and packaged well. Would definitely buy from again.
What we have received has been excellent but there appears to be a waiting time for the matching two other items whether due to Brexit, Covid or another…. so a bit disappointing!
Excellent service from Ordering to Delivery very pleased with my Stone Grey Rutland Wine Cooler.
I bought 2 tables I am very happy
Ordered rustic oak tv unit, small bookcase and nest of tables. Ordered on the Friday and received an email on Saturday morning to say they would be delivered that afternoon. Arrived on time and so unbelievably well packaged that they couldn't possibly have been damaged in transit. Beautiful furniture, solid and no assembly required which is a bonus. Already looking to update bedroom furniture from here.
Our table and chairs came today, very well packed. Easy to put together. very pleased with our choice goes with our kitchen it was really hard to find a blue table and matching chairs thank you Chilton oak furniture.
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 8th May 2021
I was incredibly disappointed as I ordered from you as the item I wanted said no assembly needed yet when it arrived I had to put it together. I could have got a cheaper table from another retailer if I wanted to put it together.
item arrived next day, very well packed, very pleased it was just what i wanted and at a very competitive price
Ordered two Vienna grey studded dining Chairs .Well made solid chair . Great price .Delivery was fantastic.
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 6th May 2021 Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.73 based on 2,609 reviews