Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Suzanne F
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 29th August 2021
Madeleine M
Excellent quality table fast delivery easy to put together only note would be colour states grey but is actually a mushroom pale taupe not grey but blends quite well with grey ...
Fantastic service. There was an issue with our delivery (hadn't been put on the van) but it was resolved really quickly with no issues. The furniture is a good quality and fits into the dimensions of our room perfectly. We would definitely recommend.
Quick delivery and exceptionally robustly packed. Good quality for the price.
The furniture looks lovely, like the pictures and really attractive feature in the room. However, it is made with super soft wood, I found my DVD cases caused kinks on the wood when putting them into the unit, it is so very easily dented, kids have caused dents all over already. Also drawers do not open smoothly, luckily I use them infrequently but if I used all the time would really annoy me the way they wriggle around on way in and out and almost resist the movement.
The tall boy I bought was the only one I could find on line with 4 drawers. It’s exactly the height I wanted and it looks very nice. It was described as white although it’s actually cream but that’s O.k. The painted wood however doesn’t seem to be oak, which was not made clear.
Good product. Easy to handle
Bought two bedside cabinets in cream with an oak top. They have a very good appearance but the drawers don’t run as smoothly as you’d like. Decent value for money
Very good quality and service. We ordered several items in Oslo collection just waiting on nest of tables to be available this will complete our order. Recommended supplier
Great customer service, good packaging, speedy delivery and exactly as ordered. Good value for money although slightly less than superior quality at the back where you can see where the tacks have been hammered in, although thus isn't on display. Would definitely use again.
The service I received from Chiltern Oak Furniture was excellent, the product a large tv unit in grey looks fantastic I am really pleased with it, I would have marked you 5/5 but I have marked you 4/5 because of the delivery service I wasn’t there to take delivery my husband was there to let in the delivery men they brought it in and put it in the room and left but unfortunately they brought it in upside which meant the one of us had to turn it up the right way to unpack it! As I said the product made up for the inadequate delivery service.
Hi There, Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear that you were pleased with the furniture as we pride ourselves on only selling the best quality furniture. The unit also looks gorgeous in your room! In regards to the unit being left upside-down, there is a good reason for this. Leaving the unit likes this means you can cut the bottom of the box easily, then flip the unit once, and simply lift the box off. This makes removing the packaging easier, and helps keep the box in better condition. We apologize that the drivers didn't make this clear to you, we have requested that they explain this to all customers before leaving. We hope that you enjoy your furniture, and shop with us again soon! Kindest regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Slight hiccup on delivery. Parcel force delivered a day later than expected & said they'd lost it then delivered it anyway! Very pleased with tv table
Very nice, although not exactly the colour I was expecting.
This company has a very easy website to navigate and order from. I have just ordered a bed which was delivered within a few days and at a time suitable for me. The furniture was significantly cheaper than I could find elsewhere and delivery was free. I am one happy customer! Thanks to a FIRST CLASS COMPANY, would highly recommend!
Hi Carol, Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear that you were pleased with the service you received, as we aim to deliver an all round excellent service. Thank you for being a first class customer! We hope that you enjoy your furniture, and shop with us again soon! Kindest regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
The TV cabinet is great just a shame that they don’t unpack and take away packaging as most company’s do today, as a 77 year old I found it difficult!
a nice bookcase just as picture. good value .
Hi Denis, Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear that you found great value for money, as this is something which is at the very core of our business. We hope that you enjoy your furniture, and shop with us again soon! Kindest regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture
Good quality and quick delivery
Good quality furniture at a very competitive price. Speedy delivery and well packaged. The bedside cabinets were just what we had been looking for.
Very good furniture. Disappointed with lack of flexibility with return process.
Happy with our purchase
Furniture is just what we wanted, as we've painted our old coffee table and sideboard so wanted a TV stand and bookcase to display ornaments. It wasn't the same colour so we painted it the same. It's come up very nice.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.71 based on 2,700 reviews