Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
Very happy with our large white bed. No problems with construction.
Brilliant service and fast delivery would highly recommended Chiltern oak furniture
Previous 2 items bought were excellent, this latest is no where as good, very disappointing.
Fantastic chair, really comfy. Came next day!!
Very pleased with the product assembled and good quality, quick delivery, all in all well satisfied with the small sideboard will be buying again from this firm
Ordered an delivered the next day . I ordered a tv unit and book case . Love them !!
Excellent service, speedy delivery and products really good and sturdy quality. I highly recommend this company and shall definitely use again.
Beautiful solid piece of furniture. Highly recommend them
I and my 10 year old son likes the bed when we saw it on website. When arrived I was a little bit disappointed with the quality of wood and paint. Had to do touch up on the legs of the bed , also they were a few minor dents.
Lovely corner tv unit, great quality for price, delivered quickly and efficiently
Lovely, white chest of drawers. Packed beautifully. pleased.
Absolutely amazing 🤩 gorgeous grey large window leaner mirror which is stunning, I am over the moon with my purchase from ordering to delivery, thank you so much ❤️
Our furniture arrived in perfect condition and delivered into the house by a prompt service. The furniture is very high quality for the price paid. I would not hesitate in buying from Chiltrn Oak again.
Beautiful unit as advertised. Arrived within 2 days and was well packaged and well worth the money. Would order from this company again.
Good quality furniture and good price. Didn't take long to come and good service.
I am delighted with the service and furniture.
The furniture is lovely my only complaint was the wardrobe stated it needed some bits fixed in fact it was flat packed and one person could not put this together. Please state the truth as a single woman purchasing this was no good
Quality and good value are excellent. Delivery was a tad strange with a 20 minute delivery phone call beforehand. Very pleased with product. First class.
Excellent furniture and good value for money.
Fast delivery, good value for money, well packed and quite easy to assemble. Only reason not 5* is that company failed to advise me 48 hours prior to delivery.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.73 based on 2,614 reviews