Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 10th July 2020
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 2nd July 2020
Abi W
More Photos & Videos
The bookcase/display cabinet and nest of tables arrived safely. They were very well packed. They match in colour with no faults.i would recommend Chiltern furniture highly.
Very happy with the bookcase I ordered, it is well made the colour was perfect and to top it, it was delivered very quickly, could not ask for more!
Would recommend this company.
Great service and lovely item. Just as advertised and matches the Chester oak sideboard perfectly.
This Coffee Table is absolutely great quality, robust, stylish, and very well made. Nice surface finish too. Delivery was in two days which surprised me taking into account the current situation relating to Covid 19.
Yes, I would recommend this product from Chiltern Oak for sure.
Good choice of products all at attractive prices. Arrived when promised. Very pleased with the piece. Solid and good quality.
Ordered the rutland 4’6” oak bed all ok. We were given a date and time for delivery, only to receive an e-mail 15 minutes before time slot to end 17.15pm that the bed was not been delivered due to no stock, availability due about approximately 6 weeks later how on earth this order was not picked up on the morning is disgusting we would not recommend this company to anyone
The furniture we have received is absolutely beautiful. Perfect colour, well built and fantastic value.
The small bedside cabinet is just perfect , it fits the tiny gap next to the bed just right .

It was ordered on the afternoon of 11/6 , with an expected delivery date of Monday 15th , imagine my surprise when it arrived on Saturday 13 , really pleased.
Today received my two gorgeous dining chairs - perfect service from ordering to delivery. Arrived in two days. Beautifully made Chairs, comfortable and sturdy. I would definitely purchase from this company and would fully recommend.
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 17th June 2020
The cabinet is of a high standard packaged extremely well I am very pleased with service and quality
Quick delivery, good quality furniture and reasonable price.
Good workmanship, exactly as it looked on line, quick and simple to order and get delivered.
Good afternoon
I have purchased 2bedside cabinets from your company . So so pleased with the quality of your products . Very prompt delivery . And extremely good customer service . Both ladies I have spoken to have been extremely helpful, polite and courteous. Such a pleasure to receive good customer care . I certainly will come back to your company and will recommend you to friends and family . Thankyou . Karen Gilbride .
Website easy to use. Furniture arrived quickly, really well packaged in absolutely perfect condition. Really beautiful good quality furniture. Extremely good value for money. Well impressed so far and will definitely be ordering from this company again.
fantastic service from start to finish. excellent quality of furniture , excellently packaged so no damage,will be ordering again. 10/10 5 star service, would highly recommend.
Ordered this piece of furniture wine rack) during lockdown. Item arrived really quickly and was well packaged. Item delivered to doorstep which was no issue as I was easily able to manage into the house.
The wine rack is beautifully made in a subtle grey colour with oak top and has room for 16 bottles of wine, The unit is sturdy and the wine bottles feel secure. The top draw is handily and we use it for wine stops, corkscrews etc. It looks lovely in our dining room and I am very happy with the service received, price paid and the quality of the furniture.
I hadn’t used Chiltern before, I had seen the same furniture elsewhere, but delivery was up to 15 weeks, I didn’t want to wait that long so searched for the furniture and found exactly the same on Chiltern, at a much lower price too, delivery would be within 10 days. It was, I received an email to confirm a date and 2 hour slot. Very prompt, it came slap bang in the middle of that time. The furniture was very well packed, damage is always a worry, nobody wants the hassle of returns. It was perfect and I love it. Thank you Chiltern. Will be back.
Very good quality, finish AND VALUE FOR MONEY of the 5 products we ordered, prompt service & delivery and also on exchange we requested as we'd measured incorrectly. Would recommend highly.
These are a perfect size for our second bedroom. They arrived securely packed. They are exactly as described have a perfect finish. I would absolutely recommend these people lovely products. I’ve got a reply from Katie here
Looks good feels good it is good 😊
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.77 based on 2,251 reviews