Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
Really good customer service, I was kept up to date with my delivery in these Covid times so that was really appreciated and the delivery driver was really helpful and friendly. The furniture is really well packed as well
Well made product, easy to assemble, good value
Bought malvern sideboard, and nest of tables, delivery excellent and all made up. However, I find it difficult to open drawers as sideboard so light it comes awAy from wall when door sticks. Not the best quality but looks good.
Terrible customer service and incompetent delivery. Dining table delivered without legs despite my prompting the drivers for an additional item. Spend your money with a different retailer.
Excellent product, good communication and prompt delivery, thanks.
The unit I received is lovely great value for the money love it thank you
Good quality and excellent service
Was looking for a large tv unit. Really pleased with chiltern oak great price and quality
Very well made but affordable furniture, love it!
I am so pleased with my Gloucester White Painted Oak 1 Drawer basket cabinet. It is just the right size for my small hallway and the basket holds my outdoor shoes. It will have a small lit Xmas tree on it at the beginning of December. Excellent price, delivery and good range of furniture.
Delighted with our Hampshire Blue extra wide TV unit. Took delivery today at 6.44am precisely! Had struggled to find a unit with the dimensions we wanted, so pleased to find this. It's well made, sturdy, no tools needed. The colour is described as blue but is more like charcoal & perfect for our room. We obtained a sample first before ordering. Will be ordering another item very soon.
I ordered 6 items of the Suffolk white oak and when it came it was well packed and all assembled which is really good. The furniture was well made and looks amazing and not overpriced. Ordered over the phone and the girl was very friendly and helpful, was delivered on the day and time slot I was given and the delivery drivers were helpful and friendly. would def recommend this company and their furniture.
Delighted with our Gloucester White Painted Oak 3 Drawer 6 Basket Cabinet. Ordering was straight forward. The item was well wrapped to prevent damage in transit (we live on a Scottish Island). We would highly recommend this company and will hopefully use them again in the future.
Fantastic service - next day delivery & so well packed. Love my tv unit & will be buying more items as soon as finances allow. Many thanks.
Absolutely happy with this company, great quality, quick delivery. Delivery men left my item in the garden as I wished and covered with foil that I left for rain protection.
Bookshelf looks great! Well made. Good value. Was also well packaged.
It's a yes from me!
Absolutely good quality of table. Delivery men left it in back yard as I wish and covered with foil I left for rain protection.
Absolutely recommend this company.
Delighted with hallway unit. Very good quality furniture. Fast delivery. Excellent service all around and I will definitely use this company again.
Purchased a bed and it was delivered at 7am this morning exactly as they promised. I made a mistake when ordering and they rectified the problem without any fuss. Excellent service
First-class service from Chiltern Oak Furniture.

I ordered and took delivery of a TV unit in less than 24 hours. A smooth and easy process from start to finish. And the TV unit (Oslo) is every bit as lovely as advertised. Will definitely be doing business with you again.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.76 based on 2,365 reviews