Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Suzanne F
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 29th August 2021
Madeleine M
I ordered the Chester nest of 2 tables and the coffee table. They arrived on the date given and look lovely in my living room. I then ordered the tv unit when it came back into stock. It arrived the following day but unfortunately it was damaged. The customer services team were great and offered me a reduction in the price or a replacement. I chose a replacement and it arrived a week later. Unfortunately it was damaged even more than the first one! Not the company's fault as it was obviously damaged in transit. Again, customer services were absolutely first class and I took delivery of the tv unit the following day. While I am more than happy with customer services, I am not convinced about the quality of the furniture. I love all the pieces I bought but having replaced solid wood units that I had for approx 20 years with these, I can't see these lasting anywhere close to that length of time. I was extremely careful when placing my Sky box etc into the unit but it is already marked. The company is, however, sending me paint to touch up the marks. All that being said, I would purchase again from this company and the furniture looks great. Many thanks to the staff who emailed and/or spoke to me on the phone. You were all very helpful.
Chiltern Oak Furniture 4 star review on 17th July 2020
Delighted with our small sideboard, great service and delivery
small grey cupboard with oak top - very good value, very well made but arrived with quite a nasty crack on corner. doesnt affect use or looks but presumably happened in transit
Very pleased with the oak tv corner unit. Well designed and finished, only criticism is the drawer which is an extremely poor fit and difficult to close. Such a pity.
Lovely sturdy bookcase. Delivery was excellent. Price was reasonable
Nice item, speedy delivery. Very slight scratch to top corner - looks like package might have been put down heavily in transit - but location and depth wasn’t significant enough to be worth returning
We bought a corner TV stand. It was lovely, nice wood and the finish was done well great size and colour! The only reason it has not been give 5 stars is because the box was heavily damaged on arrival and secondly there is 1 pull out draw on the stand which is really hard to open and close. It's made it very difficult to use the draw.
I chose this table because of its neat size that was ideal for small bungalow and would compliment my other oak and painted furniture. I am not disappointed it is well made,ideal size and compliments my other oak and painted furniture.
The furniture is well built, lovely design and was delivered efficiently. The packaging was good to protect the furniture. The only criticism is the paint is thin so easily chipped.
Absolutely love the product I brought, fabulous quality and it looks amazing in my living room. I would have given 5 stars but I feel the delivery service needs improvement, there are no options for different times or dates, if I hadn’t had a friendly neighbour who was willing to take it in for me then I would have been stuck. Can’t fault the product at all though
Beautiful furniture. Our lounge looks fab. Liked the white glove service not having to dispose of any large packaging ourselves.
Chiltern Oak Furniture 4 star review on 28th March 2020
Beautiful furniture; delivery process could be improved. Thrilled with my purchase of a chest of drawers. Lovely solid piece of furniture & well made. Great price too. However, having dealt with other furniture companies, there is definitely room for improvement. A 5* review would have been given if the delivery was better. Pleasant delivery guys, (probably on a ridiculously tight schedule) but although the furniture was put in the right room (ground floor right by the door) it was placed upside down and was very heavy to manoeuvre. I managed it in the end but it took me ages to remove the chest of drawers from the packaging, get them upright and then into position. When I am looking for more pieces I will consider Chiltern Oak, but the delivery service will make me think twice; I doubt I could have managed to unpack & place a wardrobe for example.
I ordered a glass cabinet from the company and found the website easy to use. I had immediate order confirmation and then waited until the Company rang with a delivery date. The cabinet arrived within the time scale given and as I had paid for the white glove delivery the two efficient and polite delivery men made sure it was placed correctly, everything was in order and took away the packing materials. Very pleased with my purchase and the Company.
Narrow bookcase that fits the room well. Good price and very straightforward ordering and delivery. Fiddly wall attachment means we’re buying our own bracket to secure it.
Communication not the best. Delivery and delivery men excellent. Very happy with the purchase.
Made a couple of mistakes but soon as I notified they were corrected quickly and courtesley. Great company to deal with.
Good value arrived ready assembled a huge bonus very well packed quite light so easy to move around.. Probably up to ten year life but nice to have a change rather than buy more expensive solid heavy oak furniture which lasts a life time and gets tired and knocked about. Very happy
Lovely piece of furniture. Excellent delivery service. Slight issue initially.. an internal piece of wood fell out but my husband managed to fix it back into place. Good value for money.
Love the furniture, but was surprised at the amount of packaging and How difficult it was to take out the bookcases from the boxes.
Good service, well managed delivery when expected. Happy with quality of purchase.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.71 based on 2,697 reviews