Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
I recently ordered a T.V. cabinet. Despite the reasonable price it is of very good quality .The customer service was excellent even when I changed the delivery date. I want to furnish my home with this company's furniture now (bed next!)
Great price & great coffee table, Quick Delivery well packed, not difficult to put together. Very Well received.

S.Harmsworth.
I ordered white painted bedroom furniture from Chiltern Oak, dressing table, stool and chest of drawers. I couldn’t have been more pleased. The furniture was perfect - exactly what I wanted. Delivery was prompt and delivered well packaged. I am looking to order more furniture, the items I want are out of stock at the moment but I will wait until they come in. In my opinion - well worth the wait!
Purchased Gloucester Seagrass 4 drawer Chest in midnight Grey Really impressed ordered Saturday received it on Tuesday. So lovely to receive a piece of furniture so well packaged and in perfect condition. Love the colour and the size fits perfectly in my entrance porch cannot praise Chiltern furniture enough keep up the good work.
Lovely quality furniture and a very reasonable price. Our only issue has been the smell of the integrated seagrass baskets - they still smell awful a few months since delivery! :-(
Our dining room suite looks solid,well made and beautiful, exactly what we wanted. Only slight problem was during delivery,a wooden chair back had been damaged. The company sent a replacement within 48 hours with no fuss or quibbles. Amazing furniture,great company.
Don't even bother looking elsewhere!!!
As for quality, customer service and the promised delivery before Christmas, Chiltern Oak Furniture has made my wife very happy indeed. Olivia and Emily Poppy went above and beyond at customer service.
Keep up the good work and thanks again.
Delivered safely today ,in time for Christmas, thrilled and delighted, our new oak small coffee table fits perfectly into our current living room decor. Easy assembly, superb quality, perfect proportions. Professional first class service. Well done team Chiltern . Happy customer.
I have not used Chiltern Oak before but I received my bookcase on time, it was well packaged and the courier company had taken care handling it. The bookcase (rustic oak small narrow) is exactly as described online and looks beautiful in my hall, I am very pleased as it is definitely value for money especially with the free named delivery day. Will use Chiltern again.
Just received our Banbury bedroom furniture beautiful ! Came within a week great service and fantastic quality furniture definitely recommend this company, and will definitely buy from them again.
I was advised 1 day before delivery was due that the external courier did not load our order of a dining table and 6 chairs onto the delivery vehicle and delivery cannot be guaranteed before Christmas. This is absolutely unacceptable. The website promises delivery before Christmas if an order is placed before December 15th, yet we will not be getting ours, despite placing the order 3 weeks ago. A measly £30 credit voucher on an order of nearly £1000 is hardly what I would consider a good will gesture when faced with the prospect of eating Christmas dinner on the floor!
Hello there. I'm very sorry to see that you have left us the lowest possible feedback. I completely understand your frustrations with regards to the initial failed delivery, however there seems to be some confusion regarding the delivery date. The order will be delivered before Christmas (no later than 23rd Dec). I believe this has been relayed to you but possibly there is some wires crossed somewhere. Apologies again for the initial delivery issues. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
First time I have used this company and I will 100% be using them again. Fantastic quality furniture, comes fully assembled and delivered free of charge next day delivery. What a lovely company, thanks some much!
We ordered a sideboard from here. Darcy in the office was extremely helpful and the delivery was fast and the product was perfect. Thank you.
We must say how pleased we are with our Winchester corner TV unit. It was very well packed, delivered on time and thank you to the staff at Chiltern Oak Furniture. If we are looking for furniture in future, Chiltern will be our first call. Thank you
Excellent service overall. Ordered Chester Grey dining table & chairs and in less than a week the furniture was delivered to a cross country location! All items very well packed and quality extremely good for price paid. Delighted with purchase which looks great with previously bought sideboard & bookcase in same range. Highly recommend Chiltern Oak Furniture!!
I ordered a beautiful oak drawer unit and everyone remarks how lovely it is
I bought my sideboard and when it arrived it was well packed and protected it's a lovely piece of furniture. Would certainly order from this company again and would recommend if anyone is looking for a nice piece of furniture.
Very pleased with the display cabinet. Arrived very quickly and was well packed. Would definitely look at website again if I need more furniture. Thank you for the good service.
Exceptional customer service. Prompt delivery, kept informed as to time and place. Piece of furniture I purchased was good quality and competitively priced, would highly recommend this company.
just bought 2 of the mini Winchester Oak Sideboards ,they look absolutely Gorgeous in my Room ,thank you so much ,reasonably priced too ,I will definitely shop with Chiltern Oak again
Seamus