Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
Beautiful piece of furniture. Excellent customer service, answering all my questions before purchase, even arranging a sample of the pain colour. Delivery was a little later than advised, but the tow delivery men were great. Very helpful and very polite and apologetic for the lateness.
first class service and deliverd no problem.
Ordering was quick and easy, delivery was on time and the furniture was well packaged and protected. All in all, an excellent service.
Very well made, good quality and very nice finish, just as good as a recently purchased dressing table and stool from the Cotswold Co but quite a significant difference in price. Will definitely buy again and would highly recommend - delivery time was exceptional.
Ordered online , was given free postage, next day delivery. Was delivered as promised. Goods were packaged well , no scratches or defects. No need to assemble, brilliant.
I was pleased with the quality and design of the coffee table, and it was very easy to construct.
brilliant service very good furniture looks exactly like it should after buying them on line. Delivery very quick.
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 29th June 2021 Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Still in the box! It is for another flat when we move in - which is taking a long time!
We have now bought 8 items from Chiltern Oak, in the last 3 months. We are really happy with their value for money and the quality of the furniture. Stock levels and delivery are also a strength of the company. Some items were one day delivery but some took approximately 7 days (this was as per the website guidance).
Perfect size and very happy with quality
We absolutely love our new sideboard it's excellent quality and looks fantastic, delivery was very efficient and easy too. We got accurate updates & delivery was on time so we were really pleased. Can't fault you guys and we will definitely be back :)
Communication poor. Bottom cupboard door not closing properly due to magnet skewed. Otherwise okay.
Lovely sturdy bit of furniture. I’m always a bit wary of ordering large items without seeing them in the flesh but this is exactly as described on the website and they were happy to send colour samples which was very helpful. Ordering and delivery was seamless. Very Happy customer. Thank you Chiltern Oak Furniture!
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 28th June 2021
Unimpressed overall. Display cabinets , tv cabinet and nestle of tables for over a £1000. Was made in Vietnam. Not seen this on the website and there was a presumption it was made in the UK. However this doesn’t matter as much as the fact the quality of the product is ok at best. On some of the shelves in the cabinet the nail to fix them to the backboard is coming out. Nestle of tables - the small one is wobbly and uneven. Delivery also was not done with masks although I appreciate it is tricky with carrying heavy objects.
Very happy with my purchase and quick delivery service.
Excellent piece of furniture beautifully crafted and packaging good. Delivery time from order just over a week which was good. Only downside on the day delivery 5 hiursourside allocated time slot with no contact from driver. Took several calls to Chiltern in order to track the delivery?
the 2 pieces of furniture for my hall are well made and look fantastic
Chiltern Oak Furniture 5 star review on 28th June 2021
I have been wanting to order 4 pieces of furniture and was told 2 pieces were not coming in till July, i have just rang and the lady assistant who wasn't very helpful finally said that they would probably be in in about 10 to 12 weeks. I would appreciate it if someone who knows what is available could ring me otherwise i will have to purchase them elsewhere as i cannot wait another 12 weeks. Thank you.
After a hiccup with the order, the wardrobes were fitted, the men were very efficient. The quality of the furniture was very good and I would recommend the product.
I received an email 8 days ago saying that my order would arrive some time this week and that i would receive a text 48 hours before delivery and instructions of what I MUST do on receiving it. So far - so good. This morning just as I am at the local shops I get a phone call telling me that they are outside my house!!! No text, no email, no phone call. Compare this to the company that delivered a mattress to me last week who text me several times to keep me updated and I would say that your delivery service is abismal. I phoned to complain this morning but so far no apology except from the lady I spoke on the phone who sounded as though this was not the first time this had happened. Fortunately, i had left the porch door unlocked so they we're able to deliver and although not fully unpacked from what I can see the table and chairs are of high quality and beautiful. Please over haul your delivery service which is very very poor and letting your company down.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.72 based on 2,621 reviews