Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
Fits very well in our dining area. Good quality
very good service and quality piece of furniture
My one drawer/3 basket cabinet was delivered on time and to the designated place. It was well packaged with plenty of bubble wrap and polystyrene inside the box. I'm delighted with the quality of the cabinet and how well it fits with the other furniture in our sitting room. It's used for storing knitting and sewing.
Perfect piece of furniture love it.so easy to order and very helpful staff
Ordered late evening... arrived 36 hours later.. good quality item very pleased.
I rang the company first regarding a stool for the dressing table as they did not have one in stock for the colour we wanted. The lady on the phone was very helpful and advised me of a different colour what would match the one we wanted. It was delivered within a few days of ordering which was excellent considering lockdown etc. The furniture was lovely when it arrived only had to assemble the mirror and the stool matched perfectly. Very happy with the furniture would highly recommend this company.
Very good quality stylish furniture at competitive price with an excellent delivery service.
Good quality furniture securely packaged and delivered when they said
love my tv stand! so nicely made and really pretty. thank you!
I have bought a few bits from chilton .Every time is the same always turn up when they say but most of all always quality. A very big thank you again thx john
Pleased with how it looks. Delivered next day as promised. Very good value for money.
I could not have asked for a better service. What an excellent product.

Would use again. I cannot rate it high enough.
We are very disappointed with our Valentino Sideboard. Unfortunately, due to delays in the completion of our house build, we were unable to open the shipment of this unit until outside the 14 Day returns period.

When we did open it on 23 December we found that, despite the best efforts of a skilled kitche fitter, some doors are misaligned and will not close properly. The bottom drawer will not close fully. I have attached photos.
Hi Richard. I'm sorry to hear that there are some issues with the product you've received. Although I can see your order on our system, I am unable to see any correspondence with Customer Services regarding this matter. Given the circumstances regarding the opening of the product, if the packaging has been retained I would be happy to discuss collection and either replacement or refund depending on your preference. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Just received two lovely bedside cabinets, very pleased with the quality thankyou. Also a prompt reliable service
I recently ordered a T.V. cabinet. Despite the reasonable price it is of very good quality .The customer service was excellent even when I changed the delivery date. I want to furnish my home with this company's furniture now (bed next!)
Great price & great coffee table, Quick Delivery well packed, not difficult to put together. Very Well received.

S.Harmsworth.
I ordered white painted bedroom furniture from Chiltern Oak, dressing table, stool and chest of drawers. I couldn’t have been more pleased. The furniture was perfect - exactly what I wanted. Delivery was prompt and delivered well packaged. I am looking to order more furniture, the items I want are out of stock at the moment but I will wait until they come in. In my opinion - well worth the wait!
Purchased Gloucester Seagrass 4 drawer Chest in midnight Grey Really impressed ordered Saturday received it on Tuesday. So lovely to receive a piece of furniture so well packaged and in perfect condition. Love the colour and the size fits perfectly in my entrance porch cannot praise Chiltern furniture enough keep up the good work.
Lovely quality furniture and a very reasonable price. Our only issue has been the smell of the integrated seagrass baskets - they still smell awful a few months since delivery! :-(
Our dining room suite looks solid,well made and beautiful, exactly what we wanted. Only slight problem was during delivery,a wooden chair back had been damaged. The company sent a replacement within 48 hours with no fuss or quibbles. Amazing furniture,great company.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.76 based on 2,373 reviews