Chilly's Bottles Reviews

02AM
2AM

contact@chillysbottles.com

Tell us how Chilly's Bottles made you happy

"My small chilli bottle does not work. Doesn't keep cold things cool or hot things hot. I phoned Customer Services but because it is 2.5 yrs old they weren't interested. It doesn't appear damaged inside our out so I asked why this had happened but they couldn't tell me. I recently paid a lot for a special edition larger bottle and I don't want this to break down too. I wanted to know if I treated the first one incorrectly so I didn't damage the second one but they couldn't tell me if this was a recurring problem. I packed it in the check-in luggage when flying. Could this have been the problem?"
Are you Chilly's Bottles? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Chilly's Bottles receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Customer care, failed to meet deliver timeframe and wont admint it"
"Estupendas las botellas, mantienen la temperatura y no dejan nada de sabor al liquido"
"Ich bezahl extra Geld für express und die Flasche kommt trotzdem nicht an wie angegeben,... echt ne frechheit"
"I ordered the rose bottle for mothers day with my mums name engraved on the bottle. The engraving is over the seam line on the pattern were they meet. I emailed customer services (apparently all bottle engravings go over were the pattern meets). For the price I expected better quality and hope Chilly review their product and change this design feature. Or expect more complaints for customers. Thanks Emma."
"Firstly no on bothered to let me know what I ordered was out of stock, I emailed and was informed. I choice another, as goodwill gesture it was express delivered, took 4 days (there was a weekend!). Bottle does indeed keep drink cold (haven't tried hot yet) but you can't drink out of it so not really doing what I wanted. Not terribly impressed. Won't buy any more."
"It keeps drinks cold and doesn't leak, but the matt black paint is coming off very quickly, which makes it look rubbish. This is disappointing especially as I only use it in the office."
"son frágiles y a poco que se golpeen se deforman por lo demás están bien."
"I have not received this yet, even though i ordered it in october 2017. Give me my money back or a refund!"
"Bottle arrived dented, although cardboard tube was not. Seal is poor, and on taking lid off seal gets left in the bottle. Very disappointed."
"I bought two bottles the 250cc and the 500cc, I haven't tried the larger one yet but the small one which I bought to take with me in the pouch round my waist when I go walking is unusable, it leaks like there's no tomorrow, and they're not exactly cheap."
"Have bought several of their bottles. They do keep water cold for 24hrs as advertised, even when bottle placed in direct sunlight at 35C. They also keep liquids hot for 12hrs. Bottles are of excellent quality and beautiful designs and colours. Packaging and service excellent. Speedy delivery. I would recommend these bottles."
"it is actually working as it says ! cool water and hot beverages within 24 and 12 hours!"
"Very good fit and finish and great customer service! We love them for our hiking trips."
"it is the best bottle in the business"
"it is the best bottle in the business"
"For me top!!! 12/13 Hours hot like promise! Thank you! I will bui it certainly as Christmas gifts!"
"It is very refreshing to have cold water when touring around on foot"
"I Love The Color."
"Makes all the promises true! Water remains nice and 'chilly' for a long, long time. The water doesn't even have the chance to warm up, because it remains cool for such a long time that you have already emptied it. The whole bottle feels good and sturdy."
Chilly's Bottles is rated 4.64 based on 5,839 reviews