Chilly's Bottles Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Chilly's Bottles?

contact@chillysbottles.com

Tell us how Chilly's Bottles made you happy

"Ten days waiting for it to arrive. Still not here"
Are you Chilly's Bottles? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I absolutely love it, keeps stuff cold and hot as it is supposed to, BUT, has anyone had a musty taste sometimes, if water left in bottle over night, or os ot something tp do with me using fresh spring water, from the well, there os a little iron in it. Thanks Isabel."
"Amazing customer service. I was given a bottle for Christmas and had an issue with the 'o-ring' on the lid. I contacted Chilly's directly via their livechat (Tanya) and they dealt with the issue immediately and very graciously - going way above and beyond my expectations. Seriously impressed. Great product too, I use it all the time and think it's one of the best options for reusable bottles."
"Misleading website. I thought I had to buy a lid separately, so paid extra for a lid that was not needed. The bottle is very expensive anyway, without paying more than I needed to. Having read all the problems other people are having I would avoid this company."
"Terrible experience. My parcel got lost somewhere, the customer service had no idea of where my parcel was, DPD didn't know anything about the parcel, the tracking code then was apparently wrong, stating that the parcel arrived and signed by someone.... Just order your things from Amazon and your life would be much easier."
"Just bad customer service. I'm sure the product is great but I wanted to exchange for a different size & finish. Firstly they don't offer an exchange system, secondly they don't offer free returns and ask you to pay for signed for service. They definitely don't have a customer-first approach so just make absolutely sure that you buy the right size and finish otherwise it's going to cost you. Also, the powder coating although I'm sure it's hardwearing, makes the bottle feel plastic and cheap."
"My small chilli bottle does not work. Doesn't keep cold things cool or hot things hot. I phoned Customer Services but because it is 2.5 yrs old they weren't interested. It doesn't appear damaged inside our out so I asked why this had happened but they couldn't tell me. I recently paid a lot for a special edition larger bottle and I don't want this to break down too. I wanted to know if I treated the first one incorrectly so I didn't damage the second one but they couldn't tell me if this was a recurring problem. I packed it in the check-in luggage when flying. Could this have been the problem?"
"Customer care, failed to meet deliver timeframe and wont admint it"
"Estupendas las botellas, mantienen la temperatura y no dejan nada de sabor al liquido"
"Ich bezahl extra Geld für express und die Flasche kommt trotzdem nicht an wie angegeben,... echt ne frechheit"
"I ordered the rose bottle for mothers day with my mums name engraved on the bottle. The engraving is over the seam line on the pattern were they meet. I emailed customer services (apparently all bottle engravings go over were the pattern meets). For the price I expected better quality and hope Chilly review their product and change this design feature. Or expect more complaints for customers. Thanks Emma."
"Firstly no on bothered to let me know what I ordered was out of stock, I emailed and was informed. I choice another, as goodwill gesture it was express delivered, took 4 days (there was a weekend!). Bottle does indeed keep drink cold (haven't tried hot yet) but you can't drink out of it so not really doing what I wanted. Not terribly impressed. Won't buy any more."
"It keeps drinks cold and doesn't leak, but the matt black paint is coming off very quickly, which makes it look rubbish. This is disappointing especially as I only use it in the office."
"son frágiles y a poco que se golpeen se deforman por lo demás están bien."
"I have not received this yet, even though i ordered it in october 2017. Give me my money back or a refund!"
"Bottle arrived dented, although cardboard tube was not. Seal is poor, and on taking lid off seal gets left in the bottle. Very disappointed."
"I bought two bottles the 250cc and the 500cc, I haven't tried the larger one yet but the small one which I bought to take with me in the pouch round my waist when I go walking is unusable, it leaks like there's no tomorrow, and they're not exactly cheap."
"Have bought several of their bottles. They do keep water cold for 24hrs as advertised, even when bottle placed in direct sunlight at 35C. They also keep liquids hot for 12hrs. Bottles are of excellent quality and beautiful designs and colours. Packaging and service excellent. Speedy delivery. I would recommend these bottles."
"it is actually working as it says ! cool water and hot beverages within 24 and 12 hours!"
"Very good fit and finish and great customer service! We love them for our hiking trips."
Chilly's Bottles is rated 4.64 based on 5,845 reviews