Chilli Restaurant, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chilli Restaurant, Kingston Upon Hull

618 Holderness Road Hull, East Yorkshire HU9 3EZ, Hull HU9 3EZ, UK

How would you rate Chilli Restaurant, Kingston Upon Hull ?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amy Jeffery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Chilli Restaurant, Kingston Upon Hull in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Good food however the music is quite off putting and doesn't create an atmosphere. The staff are great and don't hover over you. The food is tasty and similar to Eurasian. Was a good valentines night however I burned my hand on a hot plate because the waiter failed to tell me it was burning."
Chilli Restaurant, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews