Childsplay Clothing Reviews

Childsplay Clothing have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers are happy with their customer service. Full Insights

17% of reviewers recommend Childsplay Clothing
5PM
5PM

(+44) 20 8514 5007

11-13 Clements Road, Ilford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Childsplay Clothing ?

"Items arrived late and then after receiving a refund email no refund received until it was chased up in 2 occasions"
"Everything from start to finish. My items took so long to arrive. When I went to return a few the store manager was so rude and it took half hour just to get through to her. Almost 2 weeks later I still have not received my refund! Constantly calling the store to be told someone will call me back but they never do. And the best bit, they dont know what items I sent back! I'll never be recommending anyone here unless they want a shopping experience from hell!"
"I am so cross, called company about postage and box looking too big for the returns label and told 'it will be fine' just take to post office. If we sent it in that box will be fine for return. I live in rural Scotland so trek to post office to take parcel that size. Post office said wont accept label as for small package, called company again this morning and told split into several parcels. When i said why wasn't this on the returns label or indeed i was told this, told "they can't put all information on the returns information" and i should check website. Asked for complaints procedure and told "check website". £1650 of returns, v poor show. Just checked website again and i can't see anything about splitting parcel up in smaller ones nor about complaints procedure."
"Staff are rude and arrogant as are the owners. Only care about z-list celebrities. The area is terrible and unsafe to visit alone. They have a good range of brands, however only focus on Gucci basically. Wouldn't shop again. Sorry ... Disappointing service."
"Items packaged well and delivery was free. Came next day. Brilliant service"
"Very disappointed with this store. One of the item that I received was described wrong on their website. I contacted costumer service and they promised me that I can return the item for full money back ($55) and free return shipping. Well, they received the item in the mid July. It's end of August and for some reason I got only $13 back. I tried to call the US number that used to work and the number is not in service now. I wrote 2 emails and still no reply. Stay away from this site."
Childsplay Clothing is rated 2.00 based on 6 reviews