Childrens Bed Shop Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Childrens Bed Shop
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Childrens Bed Shop made you happy

"Ordered London bus bed for little boy and a couple of mattresses. Came damaged. The replacement part send out the next week also damaged. Part received for a 3rd time - damaged. Customer services a nightmare telling me to contact supplier. Phone call after to phone call between supplier and the Children’s bed shop. My little boy had to sleep on one of the mattresses for 3 weeks on the floor until a refund was issued. To add they wouldn’t even as compensation let me keep one of mattresses I was forced to open to give me 4 year old a bed to kip on..! Don’t disappoint your children with this substandard company. They tried to blame he supplied Julian Bowen who make the bed. Ultimately it was the bed shops responsibility. They didn’t have any issues taking the money, that part of the deal was fine..! Picture 1 &2 delivery 1 Picture 3&4 delivery 2 Picture 5&6 delivery 3"
Are you Childrens Bed Shop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I’m currently trying to get a hold of this company, they have delivered half a bed to the wrong address. The delivery company offers no telephone number to contact. They don’t answer phones or reply to emails , I don’t know what to do. I’m at my wits end. Paula Devlin"
"Had a bed come damaged. After numerous email trying to sort, they agreed to send new part, which could take 3 weeks, as per there terms of sale. Now over 40 days have passed, the customer service couldnt care anyless and are apsolutaly discusting, wont offer anymore help but are happy for me to try claim for the bed through credit card insurance or a bank chargeback. Should these fail for any reason i will go through a small claims court."
"Absolute shambels of a company , don't be fooled by there pretty website."
"Worst product and company I have ever felt with!"
"had an issue with part of my order but have responded to all my emails. is being sorted and they are willing to help."
Childrens Bed Shop is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews