Green Valley Poultry Supplies Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Green Valley Poultry Supplies

How would you rate Green Valley Poultry Supplies ?

"I am pleased with the chicken guard it was easy to install and set up works brilliantly"
"I have been trying to reach this company for a while now but all my emails go unanswered, I bought a chicken guard electric door opener which has stopped working after 4 months and two 30 litre drinkers which just keep emptying when you fill them I tried replacing the rubbers but still not working. I wouldn't recommend anyone buying from this company as there is no after sales service."
"I spent £150 with this company. One item was missing. The parcel had only one piece of tape across the fold and a hole at one end. I wrote on the delivery slip that the parcel was damaged. I have notified this company 3 times regarding the missing item (worth £7) there has been no reply other than an automated reply saying that it reviewed by support staff. Luckily for me an expensive piece of equipment was in the package. I would definitely not buy from this company again. I cannot believe that the company did not reply."
"Just an update on my previous post... Its rapidly approaching THREE MONTHS since I placed my order. I've heard nothing since my initial order confirmation email. Unable to get any response from customer services. Ridiculous."
"Ordered an item on 20.12.16. Sent 5 emails chasing it. Called the phone number which now goes dead. This is an appalling business with no customer service...do not buy anything from them!"
"Into my 3rd week of waiting for my delivery. I've sent three requests for information and made contact via Twitter but had no response. Website shows items are in stock. Very, very frustrating. Won't be using you again if you can't find the time to either send my order or respond to my enquiries. Poor, poor, poor."
"I have waited 8 weeks for an a 5 kg Cage mounted Grey Plastic chicken feeder 3083 ordered on 2nd October. It's now 29th November. Numerous emails and I have not received anything back from you. Why? The Chicken Guard AST Extreme door opener arrived after a month, and it is brilliant but why no answers to my emails on that one too. You must receive them because I reply to you on your confirmation of order email, as well as separately to your helpdesk@chicken-house.co.uk address. Please let me know what is going on."
"Every thing worked fine"
"The items purchased were returned as unsuitable for my needs. Since then I have not received a refund and my email has gone unanswered"
"great equipment, good service thanks"
"After dispatch notice was sent I realized it had no tracking. I sent an email to Green Valley to inquire as to the number so that I could watch for the shipment. I never received a reply. The "Duck Door" is good and does the trick. Only complaint I have is that the shipping could have been in a box rather than just in plastic shrink wrap. The shipping that way causes it to get some minor warping which need to be straightened before using it."
sorry, no record of an email from you. Your order was sent on an untracked service hence no tracking number.
"By supplying a reasonably priced chicken feeder which so far hasn't let a single drop of rain fall on the chicken food."
"Good price excellent delivery time good product"
"Very happy"
"Arrived quickly and well packaged"
"Hi I purchased four 250w infrared lamps from you but one did not work. Perhaps inner packing could be improved"
"fast prompt delivery"
"The product was dispatched quickly, very easy to install and so far working well."
"Excellent service very fast delivery"
"item easily found and up to standard. postage was low and arrived within a few days."
Green Valley Poultry Supplies is rated 4.05 based on 258 reviews