Chi Chi London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chi Chi London

How would you rate Chi Chi London ?

Jelena Ficko Kruhoberec
"Great dresses"
Rosalind Smith
"Fast, efficient service and clothing is perfect and different, which is also very reasonably priced."
"Lovely dresses and easy to return."
Rayza Dobrawa
"I ordered 3 bridesmaid dresses, they were shipped straight away and were in impeccable condition. The products have a really good quality and all fit very well. It was a tight game to choose a winner. I will definitely be coming back for more items in the future!"
Jennie Hawkins
"Dresses are always beautiful, I always get so many comments when I wear them! Delivery is always quick & returns simple & easy! My first stop when looking for an occasion dress!"
Nikki Watts
"I bought my daughters Prom Dress extremely fast delivery and it was a perfect fit first time and the dress is stunning I would highly recommend everyone to this company"
Chi Chi London is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews