Chi Chi London Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Chi Chi London
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Chi Chi London made you happy

"I purchased a dress internationally from Chi Chi and used their sizing guide online to find the size. First off, the shipping came in late and when I asked about what this meant for my shipping costs the company said shipping times were an "average estimate". They don't even stand by their shipping dates! The only reason I even notified someone of the shipping date was because I received an email from them when the item shipped saying, "let us know if it doesn't get here after 6 business days." What a joke. When it finally came the way the dress front looked was different than the online photos, and the collar hung funny and loosely even though the body of the dress fit fine. When I emailed customer service assuming I received a faulty product, they blamed "fit" and said I could return the item. I wouldn't mind returning a faulty item, except that I had to pay for shipping AND customs to get it back and worry that my money had been wasted the whole time waiting on a refund. Other companies such as Boohoo have international FREE returns. Gave 2 stars because the customer service did actually respond, it just wasn't helpful. I will not be ordering from Chi Chi again."
Are you Chi Chi London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bought the "joss" dress and was nothing like it was on line, very poor quality paid 60 euro not worth 15 euro. Because yoy have to return via tracker post it cost me a further 14 euro... Very disappointed. Would not buy from the company again."
"Great dresses"
"Fast, efficient service and clothing is perfect and different, which is also very reasonably priced."
"The dresses came as described unfortunately they didn't suit my shape. However the return proses via post was free and straight forward."
"Lovely dresses and easy to return."
"I ordered 3 bridesmaid dresses, they were shipped straight away and were in impeccable condition. The products have a really good quality and all fit very well. It was a tight game to choose a winner. I will definitely be coming back for more items in the future!"
"Dresses are always beautiful, I always get so many comments when I wear them! Delivery is always quick & returns simple & easy! My first stop when looking for an occasion dress!"
"I bought my daughters Prom Dress extremely fast delivery and it was a perfect fit first time and the dress is stunning I would highly recommend everyone to this company"
Chi Chi London is rated 4.11 based on 9 reviews