Chi Chi London Reviews

1PM
1PM

Tell us how Chi Chi London made you happy

"Great dresses"
Are you Chi Chi London? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Chi Chi London receives. Reply Free
"Fast, efficient service and clothing is perfect and different, which is also very reasonably priced."
"The dresses came as described unfortunately they didn't suit my shape. However the return proses via post was free and straight forward."
"Lovely dresses and easy to return."
"I ordered 3 bridesmaid dresses, they were shipped straight away and were in impeccable condition. The products have a really good quality and all fit very well. It was a tight game to choose a winner. I will definitely be coming back for more items in the future!"
"Dresses are always beautiful, I always get so many comments when I wear them! Delivery is always quick & returns simple & easy! My first stop when looking for an occasion dress!"
"I bought my daughters Prom Dress extremely fast delivery and it was a perfect fit first time and the dress is stunning I would highly recommend everyone to this company"
Chi Chi London is rated 4.71 based on 7 reviews