Chic Me Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Chic Me

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Chic Me deliver?

How can I contact Chic Me?

Tell us how Chic Me made you happy

Live Chat
"Every product I've ordered has been of good quality and at a great value. Thank you, great service, too."
Are you Chic Me? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a jumpsuit that looked good quality and quite classy in the picture. On arrival its a poor fit, looks cheap and the material is poor quality."
"I'm really impressed with my order. I was quite worried after reading reviews. I bought one dress on this website several days ago. I looked the picture so beautiful so I bought it When I recieve it, it just looks as the same with the picture, and the quality is quite well. So happpy,and I will buy from the website again."
"My experience was awful I bought about 300 hundreds worth of clothes and when I received my clothes in the mail I was devastated the clothing was made with very cheap materials and some of the outfits looked nothing like the ones online they are a cheap knockoff of Fashion Nova clothing Walmart has better material then what I received will be returning!! Ladies be careful don’t work for your money to waste it go to Fashion Nova!"
"So this ad popped up on Instagram. I clicked, they had 60% off and the outfits looks amazing. Placed an order 1/7/19. Emailed them on instagram on 1/16/19 asking whats going on because I didn't get an email or anything saying my order is processed or shipped. Response was my order was CANCELLED. What the hell! You cancelled my order, didn't send me an email or refund me my money. Im still waiting for my refund!! Oh and I never got a response why my order was cancelled. Awful customer service."
"Do not order from this company. Complete scam. Items sent from UK BUT you have to return to US - costs $16. They ask you to illegally describe it as a 'sample' then under value as $10 so they avoid paying import tax at their end. So if the item does get lost in the post you could only claim $10 - what a joke. Customer service do respond but keep cutting and pasting the same response whatever question you ask them so not an actual customer service person dealing with you. Items cheap and 4 sizes too small. Rely on customers not bothering to return the item. AVOID. I wish I'd read the reviews before ordering."
"Totally shocking - order at your peril, they send you the goods out but if you need to return them they basically make it as difficult and as expensive as possible - you have to pay for returns and they come from Walsall in the UK but want them to be returned to California!! £18.50 later and then if you read their returns they may not refund you - no delivery note - no nothing - very, very unethical these day - You have had your warning - wished I had."
"sexy dress,good material,fit very well"
"Ordered 3 dresses for Christmas on 2th Dec. and received them today, One Stripes Bodycon and one Blazer Dress, fits OK."
"Disappointed"
"Chicme is without a doubt the worst online store that I have ever used. I have made a couple of orders and both times have had major issues. These include outstanding items after 2 months, deliveries failing to turn up and poor customer service. After one of the items from the first order didn't arrive with the rest of the order I gave them the benefit of the doubt that it would arrive shortly thereafter and as I was reasonably happy with the quality of what arrived I placed a second order. The second order was then broken into two shipments, one which eventually arrived in country but I then had to track down and pickup, the other shipment has yet to arrive. What did arrive in the second shipment was poor quality. Never again will I use Chicme. Lesson learnt!!! Not even sure if their customer service responses are from real people or Bots as they don't acknowledge correctly what was written, just keep changing dates of expected delivery from what they told you the previous time and keep asking for patience and understanding. WTF, You're being paid for a product and service, do your job."
"Good customer service love there cothes"
"When you are talking of online shopping never doubt Chic Me because there products is what you are expecting I can't stop shopping with Chic Me"
"I'm a bit confused because I purchased an item from December and I still haven't received it. There is no update from the company which is annoying and worrying."
Chic Me is rated 2.71 based on 14 reviews