Chic Me Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Chic Me

Tell us how Chic Me made you happy

Live Chat
"Disappointed"
Are you Chic Me? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Chic Me receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Chicme is without a doubt the worst online store that I have ever used. I have made a couple of orders and both times have had major issues. These include outstanding items after 2 months, deliveries failing to turn up and poor customer service. After one of the items from the first order didn't arrive with the rest of the order I gave them the benefit of the doubt that it would arrive shortly thereafter and as I was reasonably happy with the quality of what arrived I placed a second order. The second order was then broken into two shipments, one which eventually arrived in country but I then had to track down and pickup, the other shipment has yet to arrive. What did arrive in the second shipment was poor quality. Never again will I use Chicme. Lesson learnt!!! Not even sure if their customer service responses are from real people or Bots as they don't acknowledge correctly what was written, just keep changing dates of expected delivery from what they told you the previous time and keep asking for patience and understanding. WTF, You're being paid for a product and service, do your job."
"Good customer service love there cothes"
"When you are talking of online shopping never doubt Chic Me because there products is what you are expecting I can't stop shopping with Chic Me"
"I'm a bit confused because I purchased an item from December and I still haven't received it. There is no update from the company which is annoying and worrying."
Chic Me is rated 3.00 based on 5 reviews