Chic Furniture and Gift Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Chic Furniture and Gift

How would you rate Chic Furniture and Gift ?

"Ordered 3 pieces of furniture that were listed as in stock - a wardrobe and two chests of drawers. The next day the company emailed saying that 'in the final stage of processing two of your items have just gone out of stock' and the range discontinued. Which is clearly a crock of something. Would have preferred an honest explanation and apology for having out of date/non-existent stock listed on their website. Awaiting refund. All in all a waste of everyone's time. Chic Furniture and Gift / Online Furniture UK Ltd / Chiltern Oak Furniture"
"I was a bit worried as I hadn't used the company before but delivery was quick and the product was excellent"
"lovely wardrobe and delivery on time."
"excellent wardrobe great service and delivery on time thank you"
"It arrived quickly and loved that it was fully assembled. Wish was made in Europe rather than China / Asia. Would be nice if drawers would 'glide' a bit more but honestly, it looks so nice and really does the job of storing socks, tights, knees highs and 'footsies' and bags. Very happy."
"Great service very fast delivery and great furniture Many thanks"
"I'm Serena dells dad your company's service was excellent Kind regards mr clive sinclair"
"Happy indeed delivery lads fantastic Josh and Adam well done great job nothing not a problem furniture is fabulous will shop again"
"Very very fantastic quality well put together"
"Fantastic communication and service even before I ordered the furniture. Items were delivered on time and and built onsite due to the amount of our order. Really pleased with our purchase and the service received."
"I was nervous about ordering a piece of furniture online that I had not seen in person. The lamp table is fabulous, sturdy and well made, excellent communication & delivery. Faultless transaction Thankyou."
"Beautiful piece of furniture, really well crafted and excellent customer service."
"Good service and a great product. Thank you"
"Lovely item and arrived when they said it would"
"Delivery was quick, product was as described on web site, the delivery men did a fantastic job of putting the products together, clearing all the packages and making sure we was happy with their work."
"Items arrived and were completely broken.. one bedside table leg was completely broken off and the chest of drawers also have a huge crack in it.. these products are sold as solid oak... I think not!! Thank god for the lovely delivery men who took the items away immediately with no fuss."
Hello there. I'm sorry to see that you've left us negative feedback. The furniture that you ordered is made from solid wood (not solid oak) and is described as such on the website. Items can of course become damaged during transit regardless of their material. Sadly, these things happen. I'm sure we will have offered to replace the item for you or refund you in full and we are more than happy to process either of these for you. Kind regards, Chic Furniture & Gift.
"Very good quality solid pieces. Very simple to put together. Delighted with the finished product"
"Lovely furniture! I purchased the Strasburg Corner TV Unit and I absolutely love it! Looks excatly how I wanted it! Brilliant service and swift delivery to the house. Thank you."
"Because it was well made and looks good"
"Brilliant price on lovely furniture. Really well packaged and a 2hr delivery slot."
Chic Furniture and Gift is rated 4.66 based on 70 reviews