Chesterfields Direct Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Chesterfields Direct Reviews

About Chesterfields Direct:

Here at Chesterfields Direct we supply the finest top quality traditional leather Chesterfield sofas and suites, beautiful reproduction traditional office chairs and occasional accent chairs and reproduction office furniture direct to the public at trade prices. We have many years experience of manufacturing and supplying traditional furniture.

All our furniture is handmade here in Lancashire, England, in the traditional way by time served craftsmen, using only the finest materials and is backed up with a full guarantee against manufacturing defects.

sales@chesterfieldsdirect.co.uk

Mrs Davidson
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Sheryl Bevan
silvia pradas
Cannot speak highly enough about this company. We were very pleased with both the service, delivery and quality of the products. We ordered a number of bespoke size bookcases along with desk, chair and sofa for our new library / office and were very happy with the results.
After being completely let down by a well known furniture manufacturer we then discovered Chesterfields of Lancashire - well what a great day that was! Beautiful furniture and staff so easy to communicate with! The ordering process was perfect, with straightforward delivery arrangements and absolutely on time. We enjoyed the experience so much that we returned within weeks to purchase another wonderful piece of furniture and I am sure we will be back again in the future. Thank you everyone at Chesterfields for your amazing service!
The writing Bureau we ordered was extremely cheap and nasty. The colour was nothing like the website advertisements, the key was plastic, the drawers weighed nothing and clearly wouldn't last 5 minutes.
For nearly £600 we expected a decent piece of furniture. Suffice to say, we are sending it straight back.
Thanks for your feedback.
It is unfortunate you do not like the product and we have gladly returned it.
We can assure you the keys used are not plastic and the furniture is built to last and we do not have any issues with quality or durability.
Kind regards
Chesterfields Direct
excellent quality staff very helpful, prices competative
My order was delivered within the allocated time frame and the quality of the furniture is excellent. I am very pleased with my Chesterfield Leather Furniture in Oxblood: 1x 3 seater Sofa, 1 x 2 seater Sofa and a tub chair. The Complimentary Queen Anne Foot Stool was also a very nice addition. The price I paid was very reasonable for furniture of such good quality.
No problems, efficient service.
Great quality furniture that was delivered to expectation.
Got the directors chair and it is wonderful. Very comfortable and looks great. Delivery guys were polite, quick and efficient. Very happy with it.
Exceeded all expectations
We recently purchased a Richmond 2 seater sofa and slipper rocking chair from Chesterfield Direct. We looked at a couple of places before but finally settled on this company, due to the excellent customer service we received in the showroom from Sharon and for the quality of workmanship. A few places had similar items but Chesterfield Direct had that extra something, which made us choose them. When the furniture arrived it surpassed all our expectations and the delivery men were extremely helpful and polite. We have since ordered a Queen Anne chair in the same leather, as we were so pleased with both the service and furniture we had received. We feel that Chesterfield Direct are one of the best companies we have ever dealt with from customer service and helpful advice to delivery and after sales advice.
Mr & Mrs Fletcher
Excellent service, beautiful sofas
We won't need to buy another sofa again! The sofa is made to the highest standard and it was delivered on time (if not earlier). The delivery people were wonderful too, very efficient and polite. I have already recommended Chesterfields Direct to my friends and family.
chose, ordered, sofas made earlier than told and safely delivered for free to our home the crew got them in unwrapped them took all packaging away wow what a hassle-free service, love our new leather sofas well made good weight they look fantastic would highly recommend to friends and family that you 5*service
Waiting on order arriving but so far impressed with how my purchase so far has being handled
I was very pleased with the quality of the chair I ordered when it arrived and also appreciated how helpful and responsive Chesterfields were when I contacted them about my order/delivery. Chesterfields provided a very professional and efficient service - I am glad I chose them and would use them again.
Von der Bestellung bis zur Lieferung war alles perfekt. Das Team hat sehr rasch auf Fragen reagiert und auch zur vollsten Zufriedenheit beantwortet. Und dann erst der Sessel :) er ist sehr super. Laut Chesterfields Direct am 28.05.20 versendet und am 02.06.20 schon in Deutschland vor der Haustüre. Wir würden jederzeit wieder dort bestellen, so funktioniert ein gutes Geschäft !!!!!
Vielen Dank
Great service, great to deal with and very helpful. Would definitely deal with you again and recommend you
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 29th May 2020
This is the third order we’ve placed with Chesterfields Direct over the years, and as usual the quality of their items is excellent. They also maintained communication about the status of our order throughout this very difficult period. No hesitation in recommending.
Wonderful, friendly service and a high quality product! Love our Regency desk and now looking to order filing cabinet in same style. Highly recommend to anyone.
I've just ordered a Chesterfield suite from you as off yet it hasn't arrived but it looks super the price was very good and the website was very easy and helpful. I look forward to receiving it it's for my mum.
My amazing Ox-blood Chesterfield Captain's Chair was delivered directly to my door today. Great communication from CD & TNT with superb prompt delivery even during this lockdown period. It arrived much quicker than we expected and we would personally like to thank CD for such great service. A much recommended 5 Star Service. Thanks to all. Cheers
Chesterfields Direct 5 star review on 7th May 2020