Cheshire Mouldings & Woodturnings Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Cheshire Mouldings & Woodturnings
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Cheshire Mouldings & Woodturnings?

Tell us how Cheshire Mouldings & Woodturnings made you happy

Telephone
"Ordered parts with 7 day delivery on 24th Jan. Cheshire Mouldings confirmed the order that day and told me they would endeavour to get the parts to me in that time frame. It's now 13th Feb and no sign of the parts and no communication from Cheshire Mouldings. Called them to be told they will make the handrails today.......it's going to be best part of a month for 2 handrails on 7 day delivery."
Are you Cheshire Mouldings & Woodturnings? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Purchased some mouldings from them in December and they arrived promptly and were of good quality. only thing I wished is that the bundle sizes were smaller, but that's nitpicking i suppose"
"Excellent customer service and quick delivery, delighted with my products. All round great service :)"
"First class!! Happy with my new stair parts and really glad I used this company to get them!! Will recommend for sure!"
"Excellent service thanks x"
"excellent service from the ladies in sales. very helpful and polite, love my new staircase."
"Prompt reliable delivery service"
"Excellent product range and great delivery service - I would recommend for any purchase"
"product was excellent, delivery on time"
"Really like the stairparts and they were really easy to put in"
"Excellent products and even better service to help me with measurements and what I actually wanted"
Cheshire Mouldings & Woodturnings is rated 4.55 based on 11 reviews